It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Realistic Takes on 10 Conspiracies in Two Sentences

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Just thought this might be fun and quick way to read quick takes people had on popular conspiracies.

Vaccines
I think it is likely that vaccines cause autism in a very small amount of people, like less than 2%, however the government covers this up as much as possible not for any nefarious reason, but to prevent the masses for opting out and causing much dire consequences with the influx of deadly diseases.

Illuminati/NWO
I don’t think there is one unified source pulling the scene behind the world’s major actions. I think there are multiple organizations all vying for their own interests and that a lot of events blamed on the NWO or the illuminati are actually a variety of entities.

Middle East
9/11 was orchestrated and setup to give the US the power to battle an abstract and subjective enemy: “terror”; allowing them a continuous and open-ended war on basically anyone they want in the ME. This is all in interest of an oil pipeline in to Europe that will be worth TRILLIONS and the sustainability of the all-mighty petrodollar.

Global Warming
It’s undeniable that the temperature of the earth is rising, but we have very little evidence of what is actually causing it. You can’t help but find it suspicious that the ways to solve it all give the government more power and/or are financially advantageous for those leading the charge.

Flat Earth
This one is one of the absolute dumbest. Literally every commercial pilot (especially ones that fly to multiple continents), and every government who has a space program, would have to be in on it.

Big Pharma
There is undoubtedly a conspiracy to suppress cures to diseases and illnesses, providing pharmaceutical companies with lucrative return customers. Pharmaceutical companies are businesses, and all businesses work towards goal #1 – maximize profits—this one is business 101.

Pre-Existing Advanced Civilization
Two words: Graham Hancock -- if you haven’t read, listened, or seen his work, I think it leaves very little question that there existed an advanced society well beyond 10,000 years ago. I don’t think they had anything equivalent to our modern technology but possibly something on par with the Egyptians.

George Soros
It blows my mind that people can’t look at this guy’s past and see that he obviously has a vested interest in bringing down the US for financial gain; he’s done it multiple times to multiple places. He is pushing divisive mechanisms and agendas under the guise of liberalism.

Roswell
I really don’t think aliens crash landed at Roswell. I think it was a secret military operation (may or may not have been operation High Jump) but the government did little to combat the rumors of alien involvement because it provided them with a distraction and a cover for what actually happened.

Martial Law
Whenever I hear about things like Jade Helm or Gotham Shield and that it’s going to enact martial law and everyone is going be rounded up in FEMA camps, the thought that always come to my mind is “how are you going to convince all those troops to turn on their own people. While I know they get their fair share of propaganda feed to them, I just can’t foresee martial law happening without a massive internal resistance.

Your turn!

I'll do 10 more when I get some time!

edit on 28-4-2017 by stdscf12 because: fix

edit on Fri Apr 28 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: correction made per OP request

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This was something different and I enjoyed this. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stdscf12

I have issues with your middle east bit. Nobody in the right mind funds a major building project in a war torn region. And it has set back the pipeline for an unforeseeable time, especially with turkey drifting apart from Europe more and more in the wake of the "war on terror", which also made Bush put germany the main economic force in Europe on the axis of evil. How does that add up?
Also 9/11 orchestrated? By whom? Wouldn't that imply a kind of Soros/illuminati level global club? Or just the Halliburton clique? That could work I guess. Hm....

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: stdscf12
Just thought this might be fun and quick way to read quick takes people had on popular conspiracies.

Vaccines
I think it is likely that vaccines cause autism in a very small amount of people, like less than 2%, however the government covers this up as much as possible not for any nefarious reason, but to prevent the masses for opting out and causing much dire consequences with the influx of deadly diseases.

I thought you number was a little high (please don't accuse me of working for big pharma). Here's what simple google search found:

www.who.int...

The numbers seemed like 1 in 500,000 to 1 in million type numbers. 2% would be 20,000 cases in 1,000,000.

One of your titles you repeated twice.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Just a friendly post -- I see 'global warming' twice in the OP, but I think the second one reads more like it should be titled 'chemtrails'.

Sorry, love the thread!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Global Warming This one is one of the absolute dumbest. Literally every commercial pilot (especially ones that fly to multiple continents), and every government who has a space program, would have to be in on it.

Or they could have followed the NAZI lead and hijack science to push their agenda.

Doesn't take a whole lot of people.

Just a few in the right places.

After that ?

Snownball effect, and capitalizing off one simple political truth.

People BELIEVE what they WANT to believe.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I agree. The war in Afghanistan destroyed the pipeline from Iran to China. The Iraq war destroyed the pipeline from Iraq to Turkey. The petrodollar is preserved, all is good in the World.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I wish people would shut up about "Chemtrails."

Not only would impossible numbers of people need to keep this whole infrastructure secret, but whatever they were doing to the atmosphere would be influencing every person on the planet, including anyone who was orchestrating the conspiracy.

Unless they can convince me that there's a secret group of behind-the-scenes influencers who never leave their hermetically sealed underground bunker, I can't rationalize this conspiracy at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You ass. (Sorry I wanted to say that to your pretty donkey butt for so long, I had to now.)
The petrodollar would have been even saver if the US stayed out of there, not?

a reply to: Slanter

What is this then?

edit on 28-4-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

They'd really lose their collective snips if THAT was the cause of global warming

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
this is why college is important...they have courses in statistics....I took that course, and believe me when I tell you that integrity with the "numbers" is everything, and it requires research to flesh out the truth

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
awesome! s+f
most views are similar to mine
except roswell roswell was an true humanoid spacecraft (important note: humanoid doesnt mean alien) that after failed attempts to reverse engineer by the military was scrapped

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

indeed!
its currently running with mandela effect ,flat earth and secret space progam for the dumbest conspiracy theory ever

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

cloud seeding isnt the same as sky poisoning

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: stdscf12

Illuminati/NWO
I don’t think there is one unified source pulling the scene behind the world’s major actions. I think there are multiple organizations all vying for their own interests and that a lot of events blamed on the NWO or the illuminati are actually a variety of entities.

I don't think any of the cabals are as powerful as the international bankers:

www.youtube.com...

The banks own the biggest buildings in the very most expensive parts of every major city for a specific reason.

"Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes it’s laws". Mater Amschel Rothschild

During the Civil War (1861-1865), President Lincoln needed money to finance the War from the North. The Bankers were going to charge him 24% to 36% interest. Lincoln was horrified and went away greatly distressed, for he was a man of principle and would not think of plunging his beloved country into a debt that the country would find impossible to pay back.

Eventually President Lincoln was advised to get Congress to pass a law authorizing the printing of full legal tender Treasury notes to pay for the War effort. Lincoln recognized the great benefits of this issue. At one point he wrote:

"(we) gave the people of this Republic the greatest blessing they have ever had – their own paper money to pay their own debts..."

The Treasury notes were printed with green ink on the back, so the people called them "Greenbacks".

Lincoln printed 400 million dollars worth of Greenbacks (the exact amount being $449,338,902), money that he delegated to be created, a debt-free and interest-free money to finance the War. It served as legal tender for all debts, public and private. He printed it, paid it to the soldiers, to the U.S. Civil Service employees, and bought supplies for war.

Shortly after that happened, The London Times printed the following: "If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off debts and be without a debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous beyond precedent in the history of the civilized governments of the world. The brains and the wealth of all coun­tries will go to North America. That govern­ment must be destroyed, or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."

edit on 28-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

It kind of is.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Just a friendly post -- I see 'global warming' twice in the OP, but I think the second one reads more like it should be titled 'chemtrails'.

I'm going to guess the OP's global warming #2 was meant to be Flat Earth... which is also a form of #2

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter

A strange reaction. There may be truth to it.

Not only would impossible numbers of people need to keep this whole infrastructure secret, but whatever they were doing to the atmosphere would be influencing every person on the planet, including anyone who was orchestrating the conspiracy.

It could all be done with jet fuel additives.

Unless they can convince me that there's a secret group of behind-the-scenes influencers who never leave their hermetically sealed underground bunker, I can't rationalize this conspiracy at all.

It's a very easy equation. Big Oil doesn't want any legislation that would curb the use of fossil fuels. If all the carbon being pumped into the atmosphere is causing global warming then Big Oil would have an interest in keeping the planet cool, hence, the creation of chemtrails.

This may be a completely false analysis. But there's lot of documentary evidence supporting it.

edit on 28-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad

Sorry, love the thread!

I think he meant the flat Earth theory.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad
Dang it that's supposed to say Flat Earth

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join