It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Will all take the Chip by 2200

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Robotus primus

Homo cyberneticus

Homo hybridus

Homo machinus

Yes ,they are the new face of human evolution, who will make the homo sapien extinct.

Take a chilling insight into technologist Pearson predictions

www.bt.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Is it just me or does it seem like 10 new chip threads show up each day?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Heh, I notice all the chip topics also. But...2200 is pretty far off.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Having non-bionic implants doesnt make you a new species. Just the next GadgetBoy on the block..

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

agreed.
We have numerous discussions on this topic throughout this section.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

agreed.
We have numerous discussions on this topic throughout this section.

Could not help it ,I have been following the chip debate and the majority of people can not accept the IDEA of non orgainic implants.

Hence I had given The link to show that even if we like it or not it will invade our lives. We had started a juggernut that is not going to stop . It started when we lite the first fire and made the first wheel.

Irrespective of what ever our religious feeling toward the implants and immortality, we will as a race one day integrate it into our lives.

SO I had to start this thread like it or not thats the future.

Already I got one responce (GADGET BOY)

U people might not like it and even think i am being pro- terminator

BUT that how things gona be..........

The samuri's were against the gun until it swept them........

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yeah.

Furthermore, I'm not buying into what the article said. He spins one idea of the future and makes it "real" but the truth is, so far nobody's been able to predict just what humans will do.

One of the first science fiction books (LOOKING BACKWARD, by Edward Bellamy) was written before 1900 and predicted that by 2000 there would be a global economy and nobody would have to work at things they didn't like and there would be no need for money. I don't know about you guys, but I don't see that in the society around me.

Prognosticators have a notoriously bad track record because humans are just so... weird.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
So you are saying there isn't a global economy and we are not moving towards a cashless society with the chip?

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's funny but the chip thread is the most plausible conspiracy theory out there. There is fact and truth to the existence of remote thought control and mind control. If billions of defense dollars have been invested in anything over the past 40 years the chances of success are very high. Can anyone explain why the chip is unbelievable? Does anyone have any real answers?

dh

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The chip argument may well raise its ugly head again and again
And it must be denied It is the uttermost aim of the NWO
and the prime means of intercommunication between a tyrranical regime and an enslaved population modulated by the cell phone network and GPS
It must never be allowed to happen

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
I predict in the year 2005 to have 2200 more "Chip Implant" threads pop up

Bwahahaha!

Actually, this thread reminds me of one of my all-time favorite websites:

www.idchip.com...

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
So you are saying there isn't a global economy and we are not moving towards a cashless society with the chip?

So what if we are?
Nothing you can do to prevent it.
Seen Star Trek? Despite it being a science fiction, it also played on present time concerns and future concerns.

The more that humans expand into space and other undiscovered frontiers, the more unity and cohesion will matter, and not on a national level, but a world level.

Despite what those who attempt prophecy say, despite the naysayers and doomsayers, the only thing to fear is fear itself. Its apparent that there are some people here that thrive off of blowing things out of proportion and fear-peddling.

Welcome to the "New Frontier," and "prepare to be assimilated, for resistence is futile"......

seekerof

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
They can chip all the people they want in 2200 cause I have every intention of being dead by then. They can dig me up and chip anything they like.

Then again, I do plan on coming right back so I suppose it should be a concern of mine. Still, I think i'll wait until 2200 to deal with it. If you cross a bridge before you come to it than you have to cross it twice.

With the biometrics being developed i'm starting to believe that the chip won't really be needed in the future. Why chip someone when a simple face scan from a street corner camera will tell you everything you need to know? They already have a working system like this in Britain.

Ah well, It shall be an interesting future regardless. Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
nope the end is sooner than you think. we are already in the 70th week of daniel. many missed my coming once. will you miss my second coming?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Highly unlikely, considering the temple has not been rebuilt. If the temple has not been rebuilt, how can an abomination that causes desolation be set up in it? And this is supposed to happen in the middle of the "seven" or week (Daniel 9:27). So if this hasn't happened, how are we in the final seven?

top topics

join