It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. signals possible airstrikes in Somalia by asking aid groups for their locations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
READ THE FING Project for the New American Century!!!!

Ffs, how many times do I have to type this. NONE of this, I MEAN NONE OF IT, comes as a surprise. Next is Iran.

Then after that China and Russia. Like a playbook.

The neocons play the Americans so easy. Soon there will be some phony domestic terrorist act and it will legitimize everything. It's an established pattern.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Joneselius
READ THE FING Project for the New American Century!!!!

Ffs, how many times do I have to type this. NONE of this, I MEAN NONE OF IT, comes as a surprise. Next is Iran.

Then after that China and Russia. Like a playbook.

The neocons play the Americans so easy. Soon there will be some phony domestic terrorist act and it will legitimize everything. It's an established pattern.

Don't make it partisan. Obama played into it as much as Bush. He bombed more countries than Bush and increases increased "defense" spending to record levels.

You can attempt to make this left or right, but both sides fuel it, probably due to funders.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
A warrior has fallen, may he RIP.

On May 4, one U.S. service member was killed during an operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia, approximately 40 miles west of Mogadishu.

U.S. forces were conducting an advise and assist mission alongside members of the Somali National Army.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join