It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poor Donald

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: angeldoll
I think Obama did too. I read somewhere that when he would sneak away and drive off the code was "the bear is loose".

Surprised he was able to find his way back to the WH.
Maybe he went and picked up Hillary for another episode of Driving Miss Dipsh*t.

Ooof. Nevermind. I hate letting myself get drawn in to these meaningless and stupid comments.

Lol...lighten up Doll.
It was meant as a joke.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Poor guy, he should take a day off to ride in some bumper cars, or play mini golf, or do both at once, I know I would.

I do understand where he coming from though, he needs a blank faced entourage wherever he goes and that must impede his life's perks.

Don't worry Trump, i'd glady drive your Maserati for you, hell I'd even chuck in the broken gearbox for free.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: weirdguy

That was Bill Clinton, Don has a pretty wife and doesn't need one

Ya right. Since when has having a pretty wife ever stopped a guy from paying a call girl when he wants to do so? Half these cheating politicians have younger, pretty wives and they still cheat. Don't mean nothin'.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Just an add...Abraham Lincoln used to take horse rides around in the woods and city streets of Washington D.C. at night...alone. That is until he heard a shot and later found a bullet hole in his top hat. This was before and perhaps the beginning reality of having Presidential protection...
edit on 28-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: err

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What a foul little post that was. Go away.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

And Haroun-al-Rashid, according to the Arabian Nights, would leave his palace at night and walk the streets of Baghdad disguised as a beggar.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

And what a time it is now when I cant walk my dog at night in my own neighborhood without my 45 cal!

Nowhere, no one, no time nor place is safe for either King nor Common man!

Thanks for replying Astyanax..............Best

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I cant walk my dog at night in my own neighborhood without my 45 cal!

You live in Baghdad?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Now he gets to drive around in Obama's Beast.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Dearborn Michigan. West Side-Dearborn Hills area...There is nowhere safe anywhere anymore...not even inside a..safe.
edit on 29-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: splchk

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I was joking; vide my reference to Haroun earlier.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yeah...I know! But about "safety" nowhere? I wasnt!
Thanks for playin'!

MS

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I have to say it's never really bothered me. I live in a country where gun ownership is strictly limited, thank goodness.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

You just said it well..and this is what is misunderstood abut America. We cant seem to get to the point were the criminals dont get their hands on them, hide them, transport, import and export them in the millions.

Most law enforcement spend their entire careers without ever shooting someone. But since criminals have them ...and show no intention of ever getting them...we law abiding citizenry...both daily carriers and legal owners...have to have that edge over them. Its not gonna stop.

Folks tend to throw out the phrase "gun-control" without understanding....we who have them...have NO INTENTION of ever using them...but its not up to us. Here's a simple ideology we all use.

1. NEVER EVEN DRAW YOUR WEAPON unless you intend to use it. And you HAVE to be in a life threatening situation yourself or in defense of someone else.
2. And NEVER DRAW IT UNLESS YOU INTEND TO SHOOT SOMEONE.
3. And if you draw it, intend to fire it...never do either unless you intend to stop or kill someone.

Its just the way it is..

Thanks again, ASTY................MS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join