It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never Trump Movement Leader Now Trump's Director For Media Relations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
typical whores, they will work for the highest bidder, never trump today and, trump forever tomorrow depending on who is paying more.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

So...what are you saying here? You say he's "compromised" and list off a few things that you think point to that...including his own daughter. So, what, he's not running the show? He's the President, but he has no control over his own administration?

This is essentially how it works with any president imo, they simply act as figure heads for those who really pull the strings... I hoped things would be different with Trump but apparently I was mistaken. Another perfect example of why I believe this to be the case is the recent news concerning Wikileaks. Despite the fact that Wikileaks released information which clearly helped Trump win they are now going after Assange. I remember at one point Trump brought documents leaked by Wikileaks to a rally and used them as ammo against Hillary, saying he "loves Wikileaks" during his campaign. The Trump admin is now taking aggressive actions against Wikileaks, with the CIA director saying they are stooges for Russia...if that doesn't tell you something is wrong I don't know what will. Trump is not in control any longer I'm sorry to say.

US prepares charges to seek arrest of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange

Wiki-Leaks and Julian Assange are Blasted by CIA Director Mike Pompeo
edit on 28/4/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

I'm sure he gets off on turning his enemies into subordinates. That's a typical power play kind of thing to do.

He's actually the one who said that once someone crosses him that he never forgets about it.

In his world of high stakes business deals being ruthless I'm sure becomes a skill you need to have if you plan on making it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

And yet many other threads are still very active. It's clear people are avoiding this issue for some reason.

Good is evil and evil is good, terrorists are heroes and the average person a criminal, self sacrifice is bad and avarice is good, the world is upside down. Non-issues garner the most press, while real issues see no air time at all. We live in bizzaro world. We're just riders on buses, watch the scenery, play with the other kids, enjoy the ride if you can, after you leave here, you'll be back shortly to ride in a new character. Like Hotel California, once you're in this prison you can never leave.

Maybe part of the plot of this 4 dimensional movie is that trump gets comprised, or maybe he turned his former antagonist. Who knows, the operational aspects of this virtual reality are way above my pay grade :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This is typical for modern Republicans. Their words, platforms and supposed values mean nothing. They are false, immoral, degenerates.

The only way Trump won was because all the supposed never Trump people flip-flopped and voted for him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join