It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100-day Report Card

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
More debt, more corruption, more war...

The trend continues, not since Trump, since forever.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Boy. I wish the schools I went to handed out As and Bs for talking about doing stuff but not actually doing it yet.

And Nobel Prizes!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
D-

He needs to study.
You can't wing this job. Sorry.

Everybody is nervous. Everybody is worried his thin skin is going to lead him into a rash decision.
He's already shown a penchant for destruction..like anything democrats may have done. It's very very childish.
He can't lead from this position of hate and revenge.
That doesn't deserve a good grade
But no worries because he's going to wind up impeached or resigning anyway.

At least he is leading from the front.

Just because you poop your pants on the roller coaster ride, doesn't make it a bad ride.

Relax, it's all preconceived doom and mass hysteria by the snowflake party.

Hate and revenge are not Trumps MO. It's the dems mo.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You grade the Dems as an F? Lo

The Op was being to generous.

I would have said they gone completely off the deep end and should be medicated.

edit on 28-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah, but the difference between the OP and you and why I responded to him is because I have respect for the OP. If this was your thread I probably would have ignored it completely as partisan drivel.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

You grade the Dems as an F? Lo

The Op was being to generous.

I would have said they gone completely off the deep end and should be medicated.

They're not the only ones!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Yeah, but the difference between the OP and you and why I responded to him is because I have respect for the OP. If this was your thread I probably would have ignored it completely as partisan drivel.

That deserves a F-.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Hey now. Don't pull a Trump on me and get all pissy just because I told you I don't like you.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hey now. Don't pull a Trump on me and get all pissy just because I told you I don't like you.

Nice example of this.

Overall: F- Riots over losing an election, continual judicial activism,extreme arrogance, apathy towards the electorate, reversed positions based only on partisanship, false accusations, childishname-calling, hypocrisy, and complete illogic dominate this group. The recent episodes at Berkeley are only the latest expose of their particular brand of inequity, and I believe all this will lead to major political defeats in the years to come. It's now going to take a long time to get the bad taste they have left out of the American citizens' mouths. An 'F' is generous; expulsion would be more truthful (and may well be the final decision of the voters).

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Sure. Whatever floats your boat neo.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Great report card that gives us some insight, seems about right.

Interesting contrast between reality vs popular opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Exactly! We must rise up against the tide of ignorant democrats who want us to think like they do. Personally i dont want to be bullied by educated liberal lefty communist loving north korea appeasing libtards.

Thats why congress gets an F+.

You realize that Congress is majority Republican right? Speaking of trying to force people to think like they do... how about the just about outright labeling of women as whores just because they want their medical coverage to cover prescriptions or that it's okay to pay women less because they're a liability because they might get pregnant... as if a man can't get sick or injured and be out 3-6 months.

Pathetic logic.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No wall
No health care
No tax reform
No ban on muslims

This has always confused me, and I'm sure it confuses a lot of people:

You seem to be against all the things you listed, but then you complain they aren't finished to your satisfaction. Exactly how do you make those two things align in your head?

If I am against a policy, I'm just fine if it doesn't get done...

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Actually it is the majority party that is supposed to compromise with the minority party.

O_o

o_O

I did not just read that...

I'm speechless...

ETA: I was so speechless I missed this...

I'm counting down the days until Nov 6th, 2018 and the House flips. Until then I am content with them blocking everything Trump tries to do.

What exactly will you do if the Republican lead grows in 2018?

TheRedneck

edit on 4/28/2017 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
"Foreign Relations: A

Trump seems to be getting along with other countries well"

.... whut?! ....

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I'm against a wall I'm against a ban I'm not against tax reform.
But it's still fact he made these promises to those who voted for him and he's not coming through.
Whether I'm for or against that doesn't matter at all.
He promised, he lied.
He never had my backing he never will.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well how is that working out for the Republicans by refusing to compromise with the Dems on anything? Oh yeah, Trump still has no legislative accomplishments and I just read a half hour ago that the GOP is shelving the ACA repeal effort again due to a lack of votes. Man, it's almost like instead of trying to be shady with legislative tools to avoid a filibuster, it would just be easier to work with Dems to fix the ACA.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Repeal the mandate and call it Trump care to appease Cheetoh Mussolini's ego, lets be done with it.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I love roller coasters. Even those ones that go straight up at a high speed (hyper coasters) and straight down from the apex. There's not a roller coaster I won't go on. Anywhere. I was chomping at that bit before I was tall enough to ride them and that hasn't changed at age sixty.
I'm also a fighter not a snowflake.
You notice you haven't been able to scare me away haven't you?

He's a train wreck. Worry is 100% warranted.
Or you know...keep your head in the sand...
Then everything is rainbows and unicorns.
edit on 4282017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Whether I'm for or against that doesn't matter at all.

Maybe that's the disconnect. When I take a position strongly, it's usually because it actually affects me and I don't want my life to be disrupted or made harder because some guy wearing a purty tourniquet around his neck that is obviously shutting down blood flow to his brain (or reasonable facsimile thereof) decides to go all stoopid. It matters in my life.

Apparently this stuff is just debate exercise for you?

He never had my backing he never will.

So you are stating his actions are irrelevant to you. You just hate him because _________?

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join