It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100-day Report Card

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It's a sad metric when we can measure success by saying, "We don't suck worse".

I can't say I've liked everything Trump has done, but I do like the direction we're heading.
edit on 28-4-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I mean they grade really high in other fields I'm sure. Like whining about the election, distracting us about Russia and trump, and zero compromising.

Seriously Krazyshot what have the dems done in the last 100 days?

Trump is doing what he said he would during the election

Trump B -

Dems D +

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I already pointed that out to you.

Trump and the Republicans don't even talk to the Dems. No one asks their input on any legislation yet Trump demands their capitulation to vote on bills.

Plus you talk about the rioting. Well that isn't the Democrats. That is the liberal base who is upset with Trump and his rhetoric. If you expect the Dems and even the liberal base to suddenly roll over and agree with Trump just because he won the election, then you are foolish to the extreme. But that comes back on Trump for not trying to reach out and smooth over the raw wounds he caused during the campaign. It should be on Trump to bring the nation together, not try to bully the Dems into capitulation. The longer he resists this, the more the Dems and the liberal base will fight back and resist Trump.

Furthermore, how come you don't talk about the people flooding Town Hall meetings complaining about ACA repeal causing Republican Congressmen to flee them or hold virtual town halls (a partisan flip-flop from 2008 by the way)? That should be a HUGE mark against the GOP because it is a sign they will be voted out of office in a year and a half.

I also saw you talked about Trump's cabinet confirmations but you failed to mention that Trump is SERIOUSLY deficient in even nominating these people in the first place with most positions unfilled. If a national disaster hits our country, Trump will be severely under-equiped to deal with it and not because the Dems are dragging their feet on the confirmations either, but because Trump hasn't actually picked anyone to take those positions yet.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Newsflash: The Dems are the minority party. What exactly are you EXPECTING them to do? Blindly agree with Trump and the Republicans?

What has Trump done to make the Dems agree with him? Nothing. So they'll continue to oppose him. Simple as that.

Trump B -

This isn't a boy's soccer league. You don't get points for trying.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
D-

He needs to study.
You can't wing this job. Sorry.

Everybody is nervous. Everybody is worried his thin skin is going to lead him into a rash decision.
He's already shown a penchant for destruction..like anything democrats may have done. It's very very childish.
He can't lead from this position of hate and revenge.
That doesn't deserve a good grade
But no worries because he's going to wind up impeached or resigning anyway.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I didn't give him a failing grade because he does show up for work every day.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Spot on, Trump the toal acheiver !

After all, Trump said he'd be building a wall and a good one to boot ...
Oh no, wait: he's flip-flopped on that promise

Trump said he would repeal ACA/Obamacare ...
That was a bit too complcated for Trump, so, i guess that's another promise broken.

Trump said his foreign policy would be getting tough on IS, China and mending relations with Russia
Pretty much the opposite has happended

Wasn't there another promise about the US not reverting to intervention and foreign escapades ?

Just before the election, Trump said he had a "100 Day Plan to Make America Great Again" and that he would he would work with Congress to introduce - in his first 100 days - tax relief for the middle class...
Seems like hes flipflopped abit there too (mind you, he has until midnight tonight to make it happen)

I guess the only positive to take away from the first 100 days,
is that Trump's golf handicap has gotten better

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Trump didn't need the dems to pass his healthcare bill his own party turned it down.
But yeah let's blame the dems.
Sure Donny. Dear Mr president
Anything you can't handle you blame on the democrats and now apparently that stupid viewpoint is contagious. Way to unite the country fool.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
No wall
No health care
No tax reform
No ban on muslims

What we got instead
Endless tweets
Endless derogatory remarks about anything he didn't do.
We got lies we got accusations we got cheating we got stupidity we got ignorance, we got RUSSIANS
We got everything but a president.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Oh my God!
Trump hasn't accomplished everything he wanted to do in his presidency in the first 100 days!
What a total failure!
He counldnt possibly get anything done in the remaining 3 years and 9 months.

Guess he should have just blamed the previous administration like Barry.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
He's doing a great job.

How else can you explain how he gets a 100 day report card before 100 days?

He's ahead of schedule.

And under budget.
You forgot that line.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Glad you're happy because we're headed for war.
I have two sons old enough to be drafted. Ill hold you personally responsible if anything happens to either of them.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

To be honest, Trump was the one who originally hyped this benchmark up first. Now that the grade isn't looking so hot for Trump he wants to walk away from that metric now.
Trump's Gettysburg address outlines first 100 days

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
President Trump has, IMHO, perfected the sleight of hand from local DC appointments to global tactics. He misdirects verbally and installs the people whom he thinks and believes will do his bidding all the while steering the onlookers and MSM slightly away from recognizing the reality of what he does (and maybe what he thinks).

With global goals in mind, he can fire fifty cruise missiles to interject a point and quiet the MSM complainers while not doing much damage and keeping his global equivalences at bay.

For instance, also, he took a scheduled naval exercise off the coast of South Korea and made it it look like hell and brimstone was going to fall from the heavens on North Korea and had Russia and China on board with it.
South Korean Naval Exercises

President Trump has become the best at Polishing Turds and I, for one, love it!!

You would have NEVER seen Bush/Cheney or Obama accomplish this!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Newsflash: The Dems are the minority party. What exactly are you EXPECTING them to do? Blindly agree with Trump and the Republicans?

What has Trump done to make the Dems agree with him? Nothing. So they'll continue to oppose him. Simple as that.

Trump B -

This isn't a boy's soccer league. You don't get points for trying.

I have to hear the dems cry about Obama being stopped by the Republicans during his term = bad for the country

Same situation

Minority party should be compromising which is a lost art in American politics.

If you're content with the dems waiting til the next election cycle to make any progress in our society have fun with stagnation

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
Spot on, Trump the toal acheiver !

After all, Trump said he'd be building a wall and a good one to boot ...
Oh no, wait: he's flip-flopped on that promise

Trump said he would repeal ACA/Obamacare ...
That was a bit too complcated for Trump, so, i guess that's another promise broken.

Trump said his foreign policy would be getting tough on IS, China and mending relations with Russia
Pretty much the opposite has happended

Wasn't there another promise about the US not reverting to intervention and foreign escapades ?

Just before the election, Trump said he had a "100 Day Plan to Make America Great Again" and that he would he would work with Congress to introduce - in his first 100 days - tax relief for the middle class...
Seems like hes flipflopped abit there too (mind you, he has until midnight tonight to make it happen)

I guess the only positive to take away from the first 100 days,
is that Trump's golf handicap has gotten better

Yea well I voted for Obama twice to stop wars and proxy wars not to create a power vacuum and arm terrorists and hire mercenaries to take down countries. Oh I also didn't vote for him to find his new hobby of drone strikes.

The first 100 days doesn't mean much the only way for a president to make an impact is to be a two term president

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
Minority party should be compromising which is a lost art in American politics.

Actually it is the majority party that is supposed to compromise with the minority party. They are the ones with all the power. All the minority party can do is obstruct. But the Republicans don't even include the democrats in the discussions to write bills. How do you compromise with a side that doesn't include you in policy development discussions?

If you're content with the dems waiting til the next election cycle to make any progress in our society have fun with stagnation

I'm counting down the days until Nov 6th, 2018 and the House flips. Until then I am content with them blocking everything Trump tries to do.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: DBCowboy

Glad you're happy because we're headed for war.
I have two sons old enough to be drafted. Ill hold you personally responsible if anything happens to either of them.

Okay.

I'll take responsibility.

My bad.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
No wall
No health care
No tax reform
No ban on muslims

What we got instead
Endless tweets
Endless derogatory remarks about anything he didn't do.
We got lies we got accusations we got cheating we got stupidity we got ignorance, we got RUSSIANS
We got everything but a president.

We have healthcare
Had a fence on our border
Tax reform in 100 Day isn't logical
And can't ban Muslims because of the Constitution

And we don't live in the 50s so I'm not scared of Russians and we spy and hack government all the time

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Agree for the most part.

The DOJ is a bit of a disappointment, tho.

Maybe things are chugging along behind the scenes on all our fav criminals and I'm just a bit impatient for the perp walks and lamenting.

Otherwise, I'm ok so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join