It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Active plot' foiled in London anti-terror raid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
news.sky.com...

Woman from Somalia shot in West London address planning attacks on London streets... 2 others arrested same time and another couple who arrived at the address later.

looks like there was going to be some sort of attack in London was foiled by the intel services. The Somalian was stripped of her Burqa in order for paramedics to assist but i reckon she'll be filing some sort of case against the officers/paramedics for stripping her Burqa off... you wait and see... the human rights lawyers will want some of it as this is what they do, protect those who wish to cause harm.

Some of the story:

An "active plot" was foiled when armed officers raided a home in northwest London, police have said. A woman was shot by police during the operation at a property in Harlesden Road, Willesden, shortly before 7pm on Thursday evening. Officers said the home had been under observation as part of a counter-terrorism operation and armed entry was required "due to the nature of the intelligence we were dealing with". The woman, aged in her 20s, has not been arrested "at this time" due to her condition, which is said to be "serious but stable".

I think we need to check more of these fanatical Muslims who are here to harm us. By 'fanatical', I mean those who persist to wear burqas and want sharia law! In fact they should be kicked out of the country as they will never want to assimilate into our society.

edit on CDTFri, 28 Apr 2017 06:01:30 -05000000003006x130x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I never understood why people move somewhere, refugee or not then set out to destroy there new home? In the USA we have very left leaning people from the northeast move south. They see them all as uneducated hicks with poor gun laws and unethical behavior. But they like them beaches and low tax rates!! They immediately try to make these places just like where they came from!! Seethe damage in Florida that New Yorkers have done with there nonsense, and I'm a New Yorker!!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

As long as we got the 2nd amendment America doesnt have to worry about this influx of communists.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Anyone who lives in a western country but is adamant to keep their way of life from the middle ages, can't by default not agree with our culture.
I have known enough muslims, male and female through work and heard a lot of stories from the 'horse's mouth'.
From love stories where someone muslim was together with a non muslim and they were separated and he was within a day married off to a 'good girl' who was 'imported' from afar and couldn't speak any english and was literally a slave, which made the male attempt suicide.
To females who were born in Britain and have never watched ANY of our programs on TV.

I was mates with a male who was haunted by his own family and feared for his life. He was beaten to an inch of his life by his family members and eventually [I hope] had to go into hiding. His texts just suddenly stopped, so I don't know.

And these cases here are by MODERATES. Those that were funny and nice at work, so can you imagine the stories of VERY religious persons?

The biggest mistake we are making [well not me personally] is to believe that they are just like us in every way, only with a burka on or a beard.

Uh-Uh. They are actually serious about their religion. really, really serious. And if they themselves are not, uncle Insemam and Auntie Shamila will be. Very.

We are talking about a culture that has been taught to them from childhood onwards. Their whole brains are shaped into islam, which is a self policing program that muslims have no chance to escape. Those few that have, will also have harrowing stories to tell.

The worst is that islam spreads. It's like a disease. Women fall for it because a muslim male will give them attention, men will fall for it because of the power.

The more convert, the more islam will become extreme, because converts want the 'proper' thing and not a half assed version of it. This will then erode the freedom of the rest of us as more demands are made by muslims for muslims and before you know we are just another country taken in slowly but surely.

I can only say that if you don't believe this or have any doubts, read history. That's how they have rolled for 1500 years.
When we had still men in Europe, we once evaded an invasion, which gave us some breathing space and time to evolve.

Now they try a different tactic, one that was offered by us to them. We are so accommodating, inviting and protective of them, they have been trained to demand and get results or else "raciss".

Oh man, I can see this like a very slow train crash happening, others can't, and unfortunately those that can't seem to rule us and have all the power.
United Britistani Emirates is coming.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

There's no attempt at cohesion. Look at the statistics of the refugees in Europe. They never end up speaking the language, they don't get jobs, they create their own "Muslim-town".

The two cultures of muslim, non muslim, are too far apart.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I will make a bold statement and say "tip of the ice berg", we have had failings at many different levels with how these people are handled when they land or when they are found to have been here illegally.. We are simple reaping the softly softly approach that was sowed two decades ago.

People tying human rights cases up in courts costing millions when they want to do harm to people of the native country, and worst of it is that no one knows the true extent to this epidemic that the UK and Europe faces. Shame on the judges that allow these cases to continue at the risk of sound "racist"!!!!!..

There is a massive elephant in the room people, London is a boiling pop of hatred from outside sources, the natives have been shut up because they will be shouted down as bigots, neo nazis etc etc, the average Joe has no way to defend themselves if the # does hit the fan, we have a immigration service that has it's hands tied and the Police are unable to do basic policing because of current guidelines regarding discrimination... What the f#ck is wrong with the picture?????....!!!!!

RA

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I hope she actually did something to warrant being shot but if so, good job.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

That is so true.

I also have my suspicions that there have been people from the native population who may have tried retaliatory attacks but there will be zero press so as not to embolden others.

When the blinkers come off, so will the gloves.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Somalia's culture is so different from the liberal society of Britain, one wonders why she was allowed in. Oh, I remember.

If this was to foil an impending terrorist outrage then it's good the police acted.

One can assume that she was shot because she was considered a threat. If she was wearing a burka then that may have been part of the problem. Children wearing burkas and "loose clothing" have been used by Boko Haram as walking bombs, presumably because you can wear suicide visit and look normal. You cannot hide the fact you are wearing a vst if you are wearing jeans and a t shirt.

I wonder if the standing order is just to shoot if they yell, or mutter "Allah Akbar".

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I do not seek power, fame, or fortune. However, hinder/harm my way of life in anyway, and it's Lone Star time.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The way i see it is the rotten ideology that make people do weird things not the religion

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
one of the odd thing's is a few hundred years ago THEY were the advanced ones they matched and after their fall exceeded the roman empire in science exploration and culture. then over the century's we have moved on advanced and learned while they
seemingly have stood still and even regressed and now they are slowly creeping in overtaking and regressing us altering
perceptions and influencing political tides even out breeding to suit their hidden long term agenda because this is what they are programmed from birth to do even if they are not realise it on an individual level. sooner or later one of two things
will happen in every western country a capitulation to sharia an conversion or civil war and a bloodbath.

all i do know for sure is i will probably not live long enough to see the results here in the UK but i fear for my grandchildren.

top topics

join