It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"All women could be asked to wear headscarves" - Austrian president

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well to get back ON topic the first thing I need is clarification. Did the quote mean that the normal citizens had better not be islamaphobes cuz if they are they will make a headscarf compulsory? Or that if islamaphobes continues, as a gesture of solidarity they will have an "everyone wear a hijab," week like the us wears red ribbons or clown noses? Cuz it is worded like the latter but I have a strange feeling he meant the former.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

re: "referring to discrimination against Muslims in Austria, the leader went on to state that 'if this continues... with the widely spreading Islamophobia, the day will come when we have to ask all women to wear a headscarf – all – out of solidarity to those who do it for religious reasons.' " solidarity my ASS. would they do the same if the roles were reversed? what a spineless useless GATOR-FOOD LOSER to say that! we need to RISE UP and REMOVE these "people" from Power; i think we can all agree that they are F@#KING USELESS and we do NOT NEED THEM.
edit on 2-5-2017 by PlymouthFury because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2017 by PlymouthFury because: punctuation is next to Godliness

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PlymouthFury

We have a big problem.

Tolerance and so-called solidarity is reaching critical mass where it is now becoming pathological, like a virus.

It is morphing into something else entirely. In other words, what is good for you in controlled common-sense doses, becomes a mental affliction when administered in large doses.

It is manifesting in some politicians, academics, and a whole lot in media and entertainment in ways that seem to be affecting them psychologically and emotionally.

I listen to some of them with "hearing" ears, and their condition and/or syndrome is becoming obviously critical beyond healthy right up to the point of violent endangerment of themselves and others. They have an unhealthy fear of hearing opposing view points and just the thought of it causes them to become violent or seek a safe space.

They seem very lemmingesque, in lockstep to each other....almost like controlled zombies where not one...not one...has an independent thought from the other.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Alexander Van der Bellen, who made the statements while speaking to students on Monday, began by stating that he believes it is "every woman's right to wear whatever she likes."

‘All women’ could be asked to wear headscarves in ‘solidarity’ with Muslims – Austrian president

He has a point and it's good to see our alleged free speech thinkers meddling with brainacrobatics to diffuse his message.

Try telling our western ladies what to wear and you'lll catch the drift. He's appealing to womens solidarity in order to have this debate, which is a funny turn of events with regards to face-recognition vs. mummery and stuff like that.

Hate away?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I listen to some of them with "hearing" ears, and their condition and/or syndrome is becoming obviously critical beyond healthy right up to the point of violent endangerment of themselves and others. They have an unhealthy fear of hearing opposing view points and just the thought of it causes them to become violent or seek a safe space.

Looks like Pontypool is coming to us.

Shut up or die.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join