It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"All women could be asked to wear headscarves" - Austrian president

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

People are stupid, they can't see what half of us can because of 'snowflake syndrome'.

Where are the Men and Women standing up for Us? They are so few, and why? Lets ask the last few Administrations, those who wish to rule the world. As Bush Senior once said on LIVE TV.This is a NEW WORLD ORDER.

I'm not stupid, i can see whats going down, and so can you. Now... How to stop it?
edit on 29-4-2017 by Neith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

in the name of snowflakery? what does that even mean? i honestly have no idea what you're going for there?

as for "them sticking their noses in ours", i'm not sure where you're from, but the country where i live is supposed to be open and accepting to all colours and creeds, a land where people are supposed to be free to practice their religion and their customs as they see fit. it's actually kind of held up as one of our defining attributes.
possibly we live in different countries.
we certainly appear to live in different worlds.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well, the men in those countries do not have a reason to change anything...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Sadly no, it's all in their favor.

Sh't is going down, it always has, and it will again.

Endless War so they who have the most lego blocks win.

Dummies to the end.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Most SF's don't know what they are, so don't worry about it, i forgive your ignorance.

You couldn't possibly have a valid conversation with me, you know why?

Because, you're completely brainwashed. Your questions are all stupid, sorry. If you think this is about color which i know you're only using as a rouse, makes every other question a lame interpretation of what most of the planet disagree with you on.

You have a brain, use it. Don't depend on your brainwashed ideologies. They don't work anymore on most of the population.

THINK!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Here's my take on this...

They're turning the West into Wimps,people who can't fight back and support suppression of Women under the guise of 'equality'.

After that, they plan to infiltrate the one Religion no one can fight against. ISLAM. 'Read up on it, it's History'.

After that gains a foot hold, all hell will break loose, WAR, PILLAGE and take over. This is what they've been planning for decades,and JFK knew it, that's why they killed him.

Doesn't take a dumb dumb to figure it out.

Grow Balls or Die

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Neith removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

So, you actually support a government having the right to tell women what they must wear?

Forcing everyone to wear a headscarf so as not to offend the poor Muslims is about as totalitarian as rule can get!
edit on Sun Apr 30 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
This thread full of of old white insecure grumpy straight males from Texas who want to tell a woman what she should be wearing ?!
Same old white insecure grumpy straight males that want less government involvement and more freedom in Murcia. *Vomits*

So, you actually support a government having the right to tell women what they must wear?

Forcing everyone to wear a headscarf so as not to offend the poor Muslims is about as totalitarian as rule can get!

the Austrian president has said that no one should tell a woman what she should or shouldn't wear.
Gawd stop pushing russian fake news crap. It might do the trick in your local nursing home but not here where you can check all info on the internet.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

In Errorx3's world, i would be beaten by weak insignificant men simply for being female.

If i said what i really wanted to say, everyone would go ear blind so i shall refrain.....for now.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007
Well, if we go back to the beginning, we could all ditch the clothing.

Since it is believed that nakedness was our original state. The fig leaf was employed when we realized we where naked and had sinned.

Fig leaf to covering from head to feet. We should return to the simple way of life. No clothes for anyone. Unless you are a sinner and then you have to dress according to your sins. Wait!

Never mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

As many are saying, what a total fruitcake this man is. How does someone of his heritage come to the conclusion that he should force his country to wear a god dam balaclava to cover womens face. I guess when he looks like how this nut job looks, he isnt getting any women anyway, so why not force them all to wrap up.

Mad man.... People sit back way to much in this world.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject
a reply to: trollz

As many are saying, what a total fruitcake this man is. How does someone of his heritage come to the conclusion that he should force his country to wear a god dam balaclava to cover womens face. I guess when he looks like how this nut job looks, he isnt getting any women anyway, so why not force them all to wrap up.

Mad man.... People sit back way to much in this world.

Only he doesn't say that.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I remember when I first read
The Handmaid's Tale when it first came out...I thought...WOW! NO WAY would Western women allow this......and here I am....almost 25 years later....and I, by God, think the West has gone INSANE and something like this CAN happen!!!!

I tell ya, the longer I am alive, the more I think Humans, as a whole, are pretty f*ed up!!!!

a reply to: scubagravy

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: continuousThunder
have you ever been to an arabic muslim culture dominated country? Such as egypt.

Go to Cairo, downtown, or any other of the few cities (safaga, hurghada, sharm-el-sheik (sinai), El Quesir and so on). Show your bare arms and knees, don´t wear a headscarf. You´ll have 12 year olds grabbing your ass and the adult men can be even more pressurous...Don´t drive alone with men, you have no clue. The boys and girls are teached from the beginning that those are sluts, and want to be grabbed touched, they deserve no resprect.

That´s the reality of a muslim country. I´ve been many times to egypt. It´s not really a choice for the women there.

I WORE what I was supposed to in Saudi Arabia and I STILL got my butt grabbed all the time.....I got followed...even the lawyer I had to obtain (contract issues with my employer....) HE even tried to ply me with illegal whisky, thinking I would sleep with him because the perception there at THAT time was that ALL American women were loose and were "sluts".....period. In India, even with my HUSBAND with me, I was "man handled" as I walked by....and I dressed in the local garb and covered myself to be modest....it is the PERCEPTION that western women are morally loose...and it IS cultural.....this kind of thinking cannot be easily changed.....

I am not islamaphobic......and I too could give a rat's patooie what anyone on this site thinks.....I've been on here many years and have seen a lot of opinions........but I am telling you...HAVING LIVED IN THE MIDDLE EAST.....and visited many other places like Morocco, India, etc.......that ISLAM does NOT belong in the Western world...it IS incompatible with our CULTURE....period.....call me what you want....but THEY know what they are doing....THEY have been doing it for centuries.......INVADE AND SPREAD ISLAM......period.

just watch.......
edit on 4/29/2017 by Cornczech because: I'm a tard

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You'd have to be insane to allow or like this. If my country tried to do something like that, it would make me hate the religion.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join