It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"All women could be asked to wear headscarves" - Austrian president

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

I am not sugar coating anything everything I said was 100% true.

And I doubt you are telling the truth, you don't know history and spew stereotypes as facts so I have every reason to not believe you.

You are a troll.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

I'm saying everyone paid taxes who was a male and working.

That it worked for over 1,000 years and still does in certain areas.

And that you are not educated about it and that is why you assume stereotypes that are both old and false are true.

Lack of knowledge. Of the truth.

Truth is a relative concept and easily clouded by religions claiming to be the only truth

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor
a reply to: Disturbinatti

The second post where Australia is referenced rather than the country in the OP ....... Austria (a place in Europe)

I take it you just "Skim Read" before posting a response

No I read it.

I wad just excited that someone was supportive and didn't notice.

Not a big deal. Good for whoever it was all the same.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

I'm saying everyone paid taxes who was a male and working.

That it worked for over 1,000 years and still does in certain areas.

And that you are not educated about it and that is why you assume stereotypes that are both old and false are true.

Lack of knowledge. Of the truth.

Truth is a relative concept and easily clouded by religions claiming to be the only truth

Meaningless rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I am not sugar coating anything everything I said was 100% true.

And I doubt you are telling the truth, you don't know history and spew stereotypes as facts so I have every reason to not believe you.

You are a troll.

I love history and I'm not spewing stereotypes just having a debate with a member on ATS.

If you don't like what I say bring up reliable sources to prove me wrong. I'm a grown up able to admit I'm wrong but I stand behind all my posts

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Good thing you are not a military strategist.

Because a broken peace treaty equals imminent attack, so why wait for it to come to you?

It doesn't make sense. The element of surprise.

Word had been secretly passed of a plot against the first Muslims and they took care of business like any revolution would.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You can say whatever you want.

At the end of the day I have the truth on my side.

You got a couple stars for saying speaking falsehood​.

Enjoy them. Valuable stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Good thing you are not a military strategist.

Because a broken peace treaty equals imminent attack, so why wait for it to come to you?

It doesn't make sense. The element of surprise.

Word had been secretly passed of a plot against the first Muslims and they took care of business like any revolution would.

This is getting off topic but without belief involved Muhammad was simply a warlord and a very good one.

I'm not here for stars I'm here to debate topics

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

LOL you're the only going to believe that total B.S.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No, it's definitely not meaningless, or rhetoric, it's straight up fact.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz
What he meant to say is once Sharia law is in place they won't have a choice.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Weird. There's lots of Muslims elected and appointed into Western governments yet we still have no religious laws except ones with Christian overtones.

Weird.

So many people all over the globe bending over backwards to appease a bunch of right wing neocons that like to cling to their guns religion, and hijabs.

What happened to Women's rights ?

edit on 28-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
i went on twitter, and said to this joker, 'are you insane.' thats all we can do from the usa. im never traveling to europe (they have thought crimes there, i avoid places where you can go to jail for thoughts) but i can complain from the comforts of my 'appearing to be free' usa.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't see many women putting up with such a thing. I know I wouldn't, not ever! I have worked with women who have done so some years back and it was out of respect to their husbands. In the sweltering heat of summers, it was hard to look at them while I was sweating buckets.

I doubt they will ever force women to wear the head coverings in any other culture. And I doubt many women would do it just because another culture has to. Just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Austria not Australia.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

All I want to know is, when are we getting our guns back?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

All I want to know is, when are we getting our guns back?

When we become enemies of the state.

Then they will give us machine guns,rocket launchers, and grenades.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

referring to discrimination against Muslims in Austria, the leader went on to state that "if this continues... with the widely spreading Islamophobia, the day will come when we have to ask all women to wear a headscarf – all – out of solidarity to those who do it for religious reasons."

Source

Yeah, it's all fun and games until those people you're bending over backwards to support come into power in the government and women start getting beaten and arrested for not covering their heads.

A young woman in Saudi Arabia is facing calls for her execution after she was pictured without a hijab

So...non-Muslim women should wear headscarves to show solidarity....hmmm. What should non-Muslim men do? Perhaps throw a few gays off of buildings or cut off the hands of a few thieves to show solidarity? THIS IS NUTS!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What an utterly pathetic thread. Why do you US folks jump on the pathetic bandwagon every time some idiot in Europe gets more airtime than they deserve.

People say moronic things all the time. It's called freedom of speech. But we don't run around like headless chickens screaming "whoa is me whoa is me it's all coming true". That's a figment of the fertile US imagination.

We take the p.ss out of folks like that and those who support those views. We go to the pub and get p.ssed without having to arm ourselves to the teeth to get there and back because funnily enough the vast vast vast majority of our streets are very safe.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If Syria is anything to go by then I agree,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join