It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump - I Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than Running a Business Empire.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Over the top like publicly declaring the President is a foreign born Muslim for 8 years despite all evidence being to the contrary?

I doubt if that bothered Obama at all really. I know I would laugh that one
off in the light of it being incorrect. I'm sure you'll agree.

So that birther crap for 8 years was ok since Obama's mentally strong & secure. But less than 4 months of criticism isn't ok for Trump because why? Is he too weak to handle a mere fraction of what he helped dish out?

ETA: And don't forget that Trump spent the entire Republican primary and the entire presidential campaign dishing out insults about others. Remember this list of 300 plus people, places, and things that Trump's insulted on Twitter (HERE)? And then there were the numerous insults throughout the actual debates and campaign stops. So he can dish it but can't take it?
edit on 28-4-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Over the top like publicly declaring the President is a foreign born Muslim for 8 years despite all evidence being to the contrary?

I doubt if that bothered Obama at all really. I know I would laugh that one
off in the light of it being incorrect. I'm sure you'll agree.

So that birther crap for 8 years was ok since Obama's mentally strong & secure. But less than 4 months of criticism isn't ok for Trump because why? Is he too weak to handle a mere fraction of what he helped dish out?

It's too bad Obama wasn't as level-headed as Trump, he could've taken to the Tweetz to convey his message about how "unfair," it all is.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I'm in a similar boat. I work for a company that employs more than a few Muslims. Hell its Muslim owned. So there are quite a few people from the Middle East, India, China, Africa, etc. I've joked before that I'M a minority as a white male in this company. My best bud at work his a Chinese immigrant on H1B who has been trying to get a green card in this country for the better part of the last two decades and because of Trump is now getting pushed back EVEN further.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I've heard more propoganda spewed against "Comrade Bernie," come from the mouths of those who now want to play the victim card because "words hurt," and clearly, there's a narrative being pushed in which "one doesn't speak ill of Dear Leader."

Then again that kind of crap can remain in the muslim countries. Trump
needs to stop reading and listening to the garbage if he's getting all butt hurt.
That's all I'm say'n. I think he's making a gallant effort amidst all the disagreement.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Now you're just putting words in my mouth and making sh1t up.
edit on Ram42817v46201700000011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I agree he is a big failure. I would run away to mommy and mar a lago too.

People should think twice (and more) next time they vote for a non-professional.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
As a billionaire, you could do some charity work, make donations here and there, maybe even devote a fortune. But you could not CHANGE anything by doing so, except the financial pool from which works were completed.

Or you could start a small research firm to design a cheap and powerful solar panel that the common man could easily afford and save the world with that money.

Money can change the world moreso than any president if its invested properly. Outside of Elon Musk though, not a lot of people who are doing that..lots of minor inventions for $, but not much on breakthrough tech just to make the world a better place.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

People should think twice (and more) next time they vote for a non-professional.

Why ? It's not like the professionals do anything different but lie a lot more.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

You posted this:

originally posted by: RomeByFire
It must be so rough, Don.

All these people starving, all these people who can't find work - but poor ol' Donny, his new life isn't as easy as he thought it would be.

What a poor, helpless little soul.

Part of what sucks is the relentless attacks for every little thing he says. I know that's the price of being POTUS but people should at least refrain from being so over the top.

Krazy replied with this:

You replied with this:

I doubt if that bothered Obama at all really. I know I would laugh that one off in the light of it being incorrect. I'm sure you'll agree. At least Trump is giving it is best shot.

Then I replied with this:

Don't try to pretend that my reply wasn't consistent with your previous statements.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Why ? It's not like the professionals do anything different but lie a lot more.

They actually do quite a few things different. Trump is as non-conventional as it gets as POTUS. I'll be surprised if we are not embroiled in 10 new conflicts by the end of his term.

link   

Yeah. I'm curious about this too. Since he ignored my post on the previous page I'm going to piggy back on your post. I'm curious why it's ok to pile on against Obama just because he can take it, but for Trump its not fair. Is it not ok to pile on when you have thin skin? I want an answer to this.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: TrueBrit

Donald trump is are version of royalty. You should know all about royalty.

Royalty doesnt fling crap in sewers.

When I think you can not lower the bar of stupidity you do!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Well the demolibs need to accept the fact that Killary lost the election. If they dont come on board now to support President Trump they should just leave and go to france or somewhere where they value freedom.

And the stupidity bar is lowered!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Keep reading. His posts get better.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

The constitutions just a piece of paper. It might have been real when Thomas Jefferson was hiring cleaners to clean his pant stains, but now this is the real world and things actually matter.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

What reality do you live in?

Zero blocks? GOP stopped him every chance they got, so much so he resorted to EO's. Then media outlets railed him for using EO's while the GOP compared him to a dictator. But today all Trump does is sign off on EO's which is odd since the GOP has the majority in DC.

Really? You're gonna bring up Obama and his vacations while claiming no one said anything about it? What a lie! Every conservative outlet brought it, including Trump. And too boot, Trump takes a vacation every weekend yet conservatives say nothing.

Pathetic, partisan hacks the lot of you!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Zero blocks? GOP stopped him every chance they got, so much so he resorted to EO's. Then media outlets railed him for using EO's while the GOP compared him to a dictator. But today all Trump does is sign off on EO's which is odd since the GOP has the majority in DC.

Really? You're gonna bring up Obama and his vacations while claiming no one said anything about it? What a lie! Every conservative outlet brought it, including Trump. And too boot, Trump takes a vacation every weekend yet conservatives say nothing.

Oh, and add in to that Trump has to deal with the whole North Korea headache that the Obama admin has ignored for the last 8 years.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Swills

If by Joke you mean the most successful president of the 20th century than ya I guess hes a joke.

If you think the issues are simple than you should be president oh thats right you werent elected. Thats cause Trump was.

Trump puts the THUMP back into the drums. The drums of the parade, the military parade showing the world how great we've become again.

We are currently in the 21st century.
US economic growth at 0.7% is not my definition of "success".
How sad that you judge greatness by saber-rattling of our military.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Don't try to pretend that my reply wasn't consistent with your previous statements.

You want me to pretend that invoking a false dichotomy regarding mental state isn't over the top?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

originally posted by: Swills

Oh, and add in to that Trump has to deal with the whole North Korea headache that the Obama admin has ignored for the last 8 years.

Be honest. With all the right's whining about Obama's military endeavors if Obama had attempted to do something about NK would you have been supportive of his actions? Methinks not in the slightest.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join