It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump - I Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than Running a Business Empire.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Then they dont belong in office because politicians are supposed to support there leader like they supported King obama.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Royalty may not fling crap in sewers, but it does employ people to do it for them, a labour force they have to be prepared to organise and administrate. This is something that Trump proves daily, that he is simply not very good at.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: TrueBrit

Donald trump is are version of royalty. You should know all about royalty.

Royalty doesnt fling crap in sewers.

No. That isn't true at all. The US doesn't have royalty at all. All men are equal in the US. You need to go reread the Constitution. You keep being wrong about how our government works.

link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You want trump to be organizing sewer parties when North Korea is trying to find away to destroy the world?

Priorities, man!

link   

Then they dont belong in office because politicians are supposed to support there leader like they supported King obama.

So you are just going to pretend the 8 years of Republicans blocking everything the Democrats did under Obama didn't happen then?
edit on 28-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The constitutions just a piece of paper. It might have been real when Thomas Jefferson was hiring cleaners to clean his pant stains, but now this is the real world and things actually matter.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I am actually relieved by reading this statement from Trump. It is not easy for many, let alone someone like Donald Trump, to admit to themselves...let alone others...that they were wrong about anything.

This honesty gives me hope that he actually may stop his grandstanding and settle into his role as President more officially. I am not sorry that I voted for him. The presidency of the USA has always matured everyone within their first year into office.

Here's hoping that acquiring this insight, he may be able to work better as a team member to accomplish more for the citizens of this country.

link   
a reply to: Swills

It's a shame we can't stick one of the ATS Trump haters in his spot to see what wonderful things they would do as president.
Then they might know what it's like. But for now, they can slap each other on the ass and giggle about how cleaver they are.

link   

Im not going to pretend anything. I dont recall republicans doing anything but acting in the best interest of the american people.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Friday, April 28, 2017

""President Donald Trump said Thursday he expected the presidency to be "easier" than his "previous life" as a real estate mogul.

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going," the president told Reuters in a wide-ranging Oval Office interview. "This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier."

Trump, who spent years in the public limelight as a billionaire real estate magnate and reality television star, also lamented the lack of privacy in his new life as the country's most prominent public servant.

"You're really into your own little cocoon, because you have such massive protection that you really can't go anywhere," he said.

Trump added: "I like to drive. I can't drive any more.""

SOURCE: www.politico.com...

I get the feeling that Donald Trump may NOT run for re-election in 2020. Personally, I'd rather be a Billionaire than President of the USA. What about you, my fellow/lady ATS members?

-CareWeMust

Sometimes Carewemust, i do ponder which side your actually on......

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Please tell me you are trolling... No one is THAT stupid.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

THe constitution is hundreds of years old. It has an interesting idea or two but its flawed. Hence all the amendments. THe amendments are what matter.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

It's a shame we can't stick one of the ATS Trump haters in his spot to see what wonderful things they would do as president.
Then they might know what it's like. But for now, they can slap each other on the ass and giggle about how cleaver they are.

We didn't run for the office of President while knowing we were VASTLY underqualified for the job now did we? Why would we need to be stuck in the Presidency? How about you go be the President and see how hard it is? I don't need to be the President to know I'd never want that job.

Trump made his own bed. He ran for the Presidency. He pissed off over half the country doing it. And now he gets to own the mess he made. There will be no shifting of this to the Democrats or Trump haters.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The difference is, if you were to magically put me in his spot I wouldn't be arrogant enough to assume the job would be easy. From day 1 Trump has been amazed by how big and complicated being POTUS is. Maybe stop the partisan hackiness and accept that Trump is way over his head. Stop making excuses for him.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

THe constitution is hundreds of years old. It has an interesting idea or two but its flawed. Hence all the amendments. THe amendments are what matter.

I have to quote this stupidity for posterity's sake. That way there is no editing later. I mean WOW. I'm truly speechless. I seriously pray you are trying to (poorly) troll me right now because you are currently validating a negative stereotype of Trump supporters. That they are secretly authoritarians.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

You might not like the truth, but it still IS the truth.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Yes, I think Mr Trump should concentrate on infrastructural projects, if he is going to be in power at all. As for North Korea, NK pose a null threat. They have sub par rockets, with antiquated technology inside them, which could just as easily spiral away from their launch pads, directly back into the faces of those firing them. Further to that, the US has defence capabilities which render the threat of an attack by NK, absolutely laughable.

The threat is contained. The North Koreans cannot invade, because they lack the resources of aircraft and seagoing vessels necessary to land a force of men in America. They lack a strong mode of attack when it comes to their missile program. They are a limp wrist, trying to smash upon a blast door, with no effect what so ever.

But there ARE serious problems in the United States, like water quality in Michigan and other locations, like the division that HIS actions and words have caused since he started his run for office, like the huge gap between the people who are actually working for a living, and those who make money from the labour of others, which has created a situation where even the hardest working people in the country are finding it difficult to maintain the rent on their crappy accommodations, the cost of food, fuel, heat and light.

He might want to try doing something positive about that, rather than swinging his shriveled, aged manhood in the face of the only other world leader as deluded and self absorbed as he is.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You might not like the truth, but it still IS the truth.

No. It's your opinion. Opinions aren't "truth" in any form. And its also NOT how things work in this country. You are speaking like you are completely ignorant about how the government works.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

The guy was honest, yet you and your butties are #ting on him for that. Sure he has a giant ego, and sure he's an ass, but he is trying and doing the job. If the haters would shut the # up for a few minutes and let things happen, we all might find out if he could be a good president or not, but with all the distractions, all we will know is about half the country has a full diaper.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why should we shutup? Do we not have the right to voice our concerns? You wouldn't be trying to silence our freedom of speech would you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join