It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump - I Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than Running a Business Empire.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Duh? Are you kidding me??? Being president of the most powerful country in the world, having to deal with congress, the senate, the press, the secret service, world politics, foreign policy, being commander in chief of the armed forces, dealing with daily CIA briefs, and besides all of this taking care of problems here at home. Not exactly a walk in the park! Not exactly the cushy job sitting behind a desk and barking out orders to his staff and employees. Idiot.

Trump is really showing his lack of intelligence. Being president isn't like running a business where the boss can give an order and it's executed, with no questions asked. Trump must have been out to lunch when they taught about checks and balances in government during his time in high school.

His reversals on much of his campaign rhetoric like NAFTA, NATO, the Chinese, Russia, the military shows how out-of-touch and clueless he really was. It also shows he never really prepared to research these areas and just used television news programs and internet news sites to form his opinions.

Trump is an accident waiting to happen. His lack of knowledge of world affairs, how government operates, and ramming through policy decisions without taking the time to listen and debate the issue before congress will one day cause him to make a decision he and America and possibly the world will regret. I hope it doesn't happen, but Donald isn't as intelligent, nor is he this smart business man some make him out to be.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
In MAGA we trust.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
No one on 'that' side has wanted to hear it, resorting instead to labeling non-supporters of Trump with all manner of demeaning names. But this is what we've been trying to warn you all about. It's like your airline pilot lifting off and then suddenly saying, 'Gee, I thought I was capable of flying this plane.' Great people, well done.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I have no problem with what he said here. The haters will read into it exactly what they want.
I think he is being honest. Reporting to board members and shareholders can bad enough. But I image a board that hates you, can deny you, run to judges, shutting everything down you try, not to mention the media and entire world on your butt is terrible.
I can't imagine the wife is having a lot of fun either. Hang tough PDJT!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Trump's learning new things everyday!

Healthcare is complicated.

North Korea is complicated.

US laws are complicated.

NATO is complicated.

Being POTUS is complicated.

What a joke he continues to be.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

And it would be easier than running his businesses if it werent for all the obstructionistic liberals in congress always quarantining the house with there endless filabustars and loveless scandals.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I have no problem with what he said here. The haters will read into it exactly what they want.

BS. What he said is very clear --- and he's said it about other 'issues' while President (HealthCare, for example). He underestimated the Presidency. And We The People were the ones doing the interview for the job and we blew it. His ego wrote checks that he can't cash. Plain and simple. It's not about being a hater. It's more about others hearing and seeing what the WANT to hear and see. Donald figured, hey I'm a mega-successful business man therefore I can do anything. Look at all the promises he made. He said he could build the ridiculous wall for $8-$12B. HE said that. And where are we? The lowest professional estimates put it at 2-3 times that figure. Donald is a big-time developer. He knows people. Shouldn't he have picked-up the phone and ask someone before shooting-off his mouth? Donald said he'd get a healthcare plan that was better and cheaper than the ACA and it would cover everyone. And the pre-existing condition was clause was an absolute. He said that. No one put those words in his mouth. Shouldn't he have picked-up the phone and asked someone that knows something? He keeps doing this. And when people call him out on this crap we're labeled 'haters'? WTF?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

If by Joke you mean the most successful president of the 20th century than ya I guess hes a joke.

If you think the issues are simple than you should be president oh thats right you werent elected. Thats cause Trump was.

Trump puts the THUMP back into the drums. The drums of the parade, the military parade showing the world how great we've become again.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Hey I don't blame him if he doesn't run, you can try to fix a nation but is those that while presenting a face of been all about American they care less if America goes down the toilet as long as they get what they want.

Career politicians are in positions of power to increase their coffer to help themselves no to care for the rest of the people that elect them.

Trump is a good eye opener of what goes on in politics and with career politicians in this nation, he is not a career politicians, so now people can see who the dirty politicians are and what they are up to.

they are no up to the people and the nation and anybody that try to help the nation they are nothing but obstructionist.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

What a fool... This was only obvious to literally EVERY other person in the US...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

And it would be easier than running his businesses if it werent for all the obstructionistic liberals in congress always quarantining the house with there endless filabustars and loveless scandals.

Yes. That is how government works. Not everyone agrees 100% on things. Part of being a leader is showing you can coral and work with these people not pretend they don't exist.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Bloody hilarious.

The Republicans own both the houses and the executive office. If the President does not have the capacity to come up with solutions that will pass muster in that environment, then blaming the Democrats is an absolutely RIDICULOUS position to take. The simple fact of the matter is, that this situation should permit a total whitewash, and I use that terminology in full understanding that it could be read a number of different ways, all of them applicable in this instance. Put simply, the fact that your President could not organise a crap flinging match in a sewer hub, is the problem here, not any operation of Congress or the Senate.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Donald trump is are version of royalty. You should know all about royalty.

Royalty doesnt fling crap in sewers.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Well the demolibs need to accept the fact that Killary lost the election. If they dont come on board now to support President Trump they should just leave and go to france or somewhere where they value freedom.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

You are not considered a successful president unless you go the full yards and do 8 years. He has to run in 2020. No choice.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Swills

If by Joke you mean the most successful president of the 20th century than ya I guess hes a joke.

We are in the 21st century, guy and he's only the third president since the century started.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Well the demolibs need to accept the fact that Killary lost the election. If they dont come on board now to support President Trump they should just leave and go to france or somewhere where they value freedom.

Um... No. This is a republic and everyone is allowed to have their own opinion. The Democrats have no obligation to agree with or support Trump just because he is President.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

It doesnt matter because Trump is timeless and hes the best president ever. I gaurantee he could pummel Julius caesar in a fist fight in a boxing ring to the death.

link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Trump is an accident waiting to happen. His lack of knowledge of world affairs, how government operates, and ramming through policy decisions without taking the time to listen and debate the issue before congress will one day cause him to make a decision he and America and possibly the world will regret. I hope it doesn't happen, but Donald isn't as intelligent, nor is he this smart business man some make him out to be.

Yup and still 100 times better than the alternative.

link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

The most successful? You gotta be joking. His cult followers are also a joke.

You know who thought it would be simple? Not I, but your dear ignorant leader, Trump. That's what this entire thread is about so how did you miss that?
edit on 28-4-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join