It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump - I Thought Being President Would Be Easier Than Running a Business Empire.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop
Well I think you are making a false correlation. Your ignorance has no correlation on why Trump won the Presidency. He won because of the electoral college giving him the votes and you are STILL ignorant about how our Constitution works.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I haven't seen him not caring about campaign promises in any way. He's attempted to repeal and replace Obamacare, has produced a tax plan, is fighting for the Wall... what promises has he broken?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Oviously they should fall in line and do what there told. I dont know how anyone can claim to be a patriot if they dont support there leader.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: buster2010

Oviously they should fall in line and do what there told. I dont know how anyone can claim to be a patriot if they dont support there leader.

Did you support obama?

If so why not? He was your leader too?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Whats the constitution got to do with anything? Why should a 200+ year old document still be relavant in todays world? Oh it isnt.

What good is the constitution when your dealing with crazy crackpots like Kim Jong Kimmy and Vlad putin colonel Polpot? Certainly we learned that old laws are detrimental to dealing with real life siutuations dealing with adolf hitler??

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I haven't seen him not caring about campaign promises in any way. He's attempted to repeal and replace Obamacare, has produced a tax plan, is fighting for the Wall... what promises has he broken?

Except NONE of those things have any movement on them. You don't get points for trying. Plus the amount of reversals on position of Trump's are staggering:
Tracking Donald Trump’s flip-flops in his first 100 days

1. On whether NATO is obsolete

Before becoming president: "NATO is obsolete." (April 4, 2016)

Since becoming president: NATO is "no longer obsolete." (April 12, 2017)

2. On White House transparency

Before becoming president: "Why is @BarackObama spending millions to try and hide his records? He is the least transparent President--ever--and he ran on transparency." (June 6, 2012)

Since becoming president: The White House won’t release its visitor logs, reversing an Obama-era policy. (April 2017)

3. On whether he will have time to play golf

Before becoming president: "I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf." (August 8, 2016)

Since becoming president: Has played golf at least 14 times since taking office. (as of April 17, 2017)

4. On presidential travel

Before becoming president: "We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf." (Oct. 14, 2014)

Since becoming president: Spent more than half of first 13 weekends as president at his resort in Mar-a-Lago, likely costing millions of taxpayer dollars. (as of April 18, 2017)

5. On attacking Syria after a chemical weapons attack

Before becoming president: "AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!" (Sept. 5, 2013)

Since becoming president: "Tonight, I ordered a targeted military strike on the airfield in Syria from where the chemical attack was launched. It is in this vital national security interest of the United States to prevent and deter the spread and use of deadly chemical weapons." (April 6, 2017)

6. On attacking Syria without congressional approval

Before becoming president: "The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!" (Aug. 30, 2013)

Since becoming president: Took unilateral action to strike Syria. (April 6, 2017)

7. On whether China is a currency manipulator

Before becoming president: "China is a currency manipulator." (Oct. 22, 2016)

Since becoming president: "They're not currency manipulators." (April 12, 2017)

8. On whether he will keep Janet Yellen as Federal Reserve chair

Before becoming president: "When her time is up I would most likely replace her." (May 5, 2016)

Since becoming president: When asked by the Wall Street Journal if Yellen was "toast" when her term ends in 2018, Trump said, "No, not toast." (April 12, 2017)

9. On whether the Export-Import Bank is good

Before becoming president: "I don’t like it. I think it’s a lot of excess baggage. I think it’s unnecessary. And when you think about free enterprise, it’s really not free enterprise. I’d be against it." (Aug. 4, 2015)

Since becoming president: "Actually, it’s a very good thing. And it actually makes money; it can make a lot of money." (April 12, 2017)

10. On "insider" influence

Before becoming president: "It’s Time To Drain The Swamp In Washington, D.C." (Oct. 17, 2016)

Since becoming president: Filled his cabinet with billionaire donors, Wall Street insiders and former politicians. (throughout transition and first few weeks)

11. On making cuts to Medicaid

Before becoming president: "Save Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security without cuts." (June 16, 2016)

Since becoming president: Pushed Republican health care plan that would reduce federal spending on Medicaid by $880 billion over 10 years. (March 3, 2017)

link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Um it was proven that obama wasnt born in america. He was a illegal president.

link   

I LOVE AMERICA

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Whats the constitution got to do with anything? Why should a 200+ year old document still be relavant in todays world? Oh it isnt.

Man you just pile on the dumb...

What good is the constitution when your dealing with crazy crackpots like Kim Jong Kimmy and Vlad putin colonel Polpot? Certainly we learned that old laws are detrimental to dealing with real life siutuations dealing with adolf hitler??

It's worked just fine from 1787 up until 2016. Why is it that suddenly with Trump it is obsolete?
edit on 28-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22175943]Krazysh0t[/post/

I don't hold politicians in high regard. I just think they lie less than Trump does.

So where exactly is the"lie threshold" regarding politicians?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
So where exactly is the"lie threshold" regarding politicians?

I didn't even know I needed one until Trump came about. I just assumed that most politicians lie and to try to find the ones that lie and align the most along with your views. Trump just blew that out of the water by blatantly lying about easily provable things AND doubling down on the lies.

So I can't tell you what that threshold is, but I CAN tell you that Trump crossed it a LONG time ago.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Because goverments that want to get things done shouldnt be slowed down because of ancient rituals.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Because goverments that want to get things done shouldnt be slowed down because of ancient rituals.

Well too bad, kid. The Constitution isn't going anywhere, and I'm POSITIVE that even most of your fellow Trump supporters agree with me.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Germany had a stint between 1933 and 1945 of getting rid of there constition to get things done........I hear it didn't go so well for them......
edit on 28-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

1. NATO is obsolete when Russia isn't playing Empires in the middle East and elsewhere.
2. Visitor logs make for transparency now? Sheesh
3. I'll give you this one

4. Fundraising travel is different than traveling away from the WH to conduct national business at a different venue.
5. Obama wanted boots on the ground, HUGE difference between that and a targeted air strike or missile barrage.
6. See above
7. On the surface, I'm tempted to give you this one, too... but I think there's a strategy at play here and it involves keeping China on the right side over North Korea.
8. Most Likely doesn't equal done deal... "toast," however does equal done deal. He's not veered from leaving a slightly open window of opportunity to retain her if that ends u being the correct decision.
9. I'd need to research what changes have been made and are in store for this between 2015 and today.
10. He's putting most qualified people in the positions they're qualified for while seriously cutting into lobbyists and career politicians who have stagnated. Not sure why you don't consider that draining the swamp, but you don't...
11. "Save Medicaid" doesn't equal "everyone currently using it and abusing it can continue to do so." They're trying to save the program as it was initially intended, not save it as the Kept Voter slush fund it has become.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well too bad, kid. The Constitution isn't going anywhere, and I'm POSITIVE that even most of your fellow Trump supporters agree with me.

I'm one and happy to agree with that Krazy man. That's just crap and I
don't want anything to do with it. i support Trump with hope. That's
about it.
edit on Rpm42817v40201700000023 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Um it was proven that obama wasnt born in america. He was a illegal president.

So it seem....

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
In the US it is not as efficient as in Israel. Israel there are many parties. If one party tries to obstruct, the other parties gang up on it. In the US there are only two parties that constantly obstruct each other.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Yeah but Trump lies like a used car salesman. Top politicians like Hillary, Obama, and Bush lie like Mafia kingpins.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Oviously thats cause hitler was a madman.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join