It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assad calls Trump a puppet

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
hates Syria and who wants Syria in perpetual war. /

I don't think Netanyahu spends his time hating Syria. The leader of a nation has better things to occupy his time with like national security.

From a national security perspective, if Syria has its hands full dealing with ISIS and rebels than Israel won't have as many attacks funded by Syria.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I agree. Trump is a puppet of the big corporations just like every other president has been since Jimmy Carter.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

American Presidents are ALWAYS puppets.

What else would puppet masters want at the end of their strings? A loyal to Americans and not them POTUS or one who is loyal to them?

I mean he might have actually lost the election day our media blames Russia. Sounds like a ruse. Trump literally said the election would be fixed, sounded like he meant for Hillary but...apparently he knew and was being clever and devious.

Being a sociopath without conscience is pretty much a requirement for being President.

Zionists, Central Bankers, Corporate M.O.T.U., the intelligence agencies and whoever else OWN Trump. As they did everyone except for eventually JFK who died for going against the puppet masters.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

I think you underestimate the capacity powerful men have for hate, more than the average man or woman, that is for certain.

Powerful men are corrupt and evil, Netanyahu no exception, and evil and hate are two sides of one coin, always lead to one another eventually just like you eventually will get heads, no matter how many tails you get.

That he is busy would give him no disadvantage when it comes to hate.

It's a thought people have at their most busiest and most boring moments without discrimination.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas
research a bit and you will find out that behind the scene the queen very much rule uk

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Not surprising, the president hasn't had and real power since the time of roosevelt. Now he just sits in that chair and does what he's told.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Yeah I am definitely regretting my pro Trump remarks now it's obviously he only lies when he uses words and probably when he thinks to himself too.

Live and learn. He is one of them. He disgraced America with that Saudi occult ritual with the orb with Sisi (isiS), of Egypt.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join