It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man dies happy after falsely being told Trump was Impeached.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: yuppa

If I was dying, Trump would be way down the list of stuff I need to worry about.

Some must take this crap to the grave?

There were people in Chicago who held on to life until after the CUBS won the world series. Then they died happy.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

No different than telling someone they're gonna see their dead family members when they die.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Is that all we have to do to cure those on the left? Can't wait to try it outl!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
the media is doing all it can to convince everyone that trump is truly the devil and we should all hate him and get him impeached so we too can die happy....freakin sad world we live in , people just cant accept the fact that he is the president and his is gonna continue to be the president for at least 4 more years and all the crybabies in the country need to wake up and deal with it or move to Canada like they promised...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Is that all we have to do to cure those on the left? Can't wait to try it outl!

Unfortunately, the EXTREME STRESS of Trump beating Hillary shortened the expected life-span of a whole lot of people.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Liberal Truth at its finest!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SmilingROB

Lying is wrong. White Americans #t up their children with these lies you claim are acceptable. All dogs go to heaven. Nope wait, Skippy went to live on a farm.

Lost respect for my parents every time they were too pussy to be a honest human being. Its patronizing and effects the collective conciousness.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
if its eases the mind of a dying person... why not.

I am a little flabbergasted that the guy was more concerned about trump than his family... but hey whatever floats your boat.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Must have been a real stupid character,if that makes him happy as he dies,I on other hand would want found memory's,some life he had anyway

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
He's gonna come back and haunt his family when he finds out the truth.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Curious as to how this ended up in the news cycle i clicked on the article. What i found was some halfwit at CNN sticking a report on an obituary in CNN Politics (???).

This isn't news. This is stupid gossip. Im glad he was at peace when he passed. Shame on his "ex-wife and best friend" (???) for being a wh### for publicity and capitalizing on his death to receive it.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Damn DCCowboy, every morning I get my coffee and look for your posts, and then.....ROTLMAO!
keep up the good humor!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
thanks for the input everyone. Yeah and DB cowboy.. I snorted my pepsi hard thanks for that one.

Yeah the woman meant well but come on. better to be honest than save someones feelings.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If I was dying, Trump would be way down the list of stuff I need to worry about.

Some must take this crap to the grave?

They do. And it's sick. If you remember, during the election a post that was pretty much always at the top was of an elderly woman using her dying breath to tell people not to vote for Hillary.

In that post, I said the woman was pathetic, and that it was a sad reflection of our society where people take these ridiculous political grudges to the grave rather than focusing on things in life that actually matter. I say much the same here. I'm filled with a mix of pity and sadness that people can let something like a DC election have such a huge pull on their life that it fills their final thoughts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join