It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Republicans canceled Portland Parade because they were going to participate in it.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

fail to realize that their own actions are far worse than even the stuff they accuse their "oppressors" of doing

Far worse? Far worse than bombing, poisoning, and bankrupting tens of millions of people around the world???

The Republican party is truly evil, it is an oppressive, thieving, murderous force, so the protestors are fighting against evil, at least that's how they see it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

This is one of the most idiotic responses I've ever seen. The Republican party and its members espouse and have done none of that.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
a reply to: CB328

This is one of the most idiotic responses I've ever seen. The Republican party and its members espouse and have done none of that.

He's a liberal...lying is just as much a part of their nature as breathing.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Okay so no proof. Whoever sent the threat was wrong (see it that time?). But honestly, these people who won't stand up for themselves, couldn't have won their Civil Rights from a kitten.

Indeed. Your rights are only what you, yourself, can maintain.

THe problem here is liability. You have to cancel the parade if there are credible threats. If you don't, and someone gets hurt, you are liable.

The way she goes.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Then be liable. Issue a warning that threats have been made but said event will go on as planned. We used to know this instinctively. You don't give into the demands of others, how did we forget that we don't sacrifice liberty for safety?

If a persons words are controversial (which seems to be everything now) and they aren't willing to face their critics, maybe they were only interested in stirring the pot. Hiding behind fear... goddamn ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
This is very sad. If it was up to me I would have just continued with the parade and not cancel it. And I am a liberal.
Though I do understand about the safety of the children.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yeah all Republican politicans, including Trump, always tell the truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That kind of bravery is easy when its not your money and life in the court room.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Then we should all just stay inside where it's safe.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Evil? Evil is killing babies. Your turn.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Then we should all just stay inside where it's safe.

Are you really going to use a zero sum argument? I mean, there's proving a point, then there's going off the rails. Zero sum is rarely on the rails.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: staticfl

Evil? Evil is killing babies. Your turn.

Uh.

I agree that killing babies is evil.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

He didn't get that you were being facetious.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I used to be able to put my body on the line if I thought it was important enough, I'm just contrary that way. If that's off the rails, so be it.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Sacrificing your livelyhood (i.e., putting yourself in known risk of being sued) is a disservice to your family, who suffers with you. I've never considered that fair to them.

Otherwise, im pretty contrary myself.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

The question begs, how long will this be sustained before justice and liberty prevail?

It won't. This is what multiculturalism looks like. Everyone gets offended so everything has to shut down. Civic culture shuts down in order to accommodate everyone.
The infamous study of how multiculturalism destroys civic culture is being confirmed.

This accelerates, Leftist knowing they have this ability will exploit it. Conservatives will bite their lips except for the alt-right/reddit/4chan. The mock battles are hilarious and antifa crying for police help once their faces are pounded in is something else to hear.
average conservatives will continue to bit their lips until some trigger event happens, Likely a child getting killed due to lefty protesters. Then I'd guess conservatives may start open carrying or Some sort of draconian legislation is passed.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

If they had any sense, they'd have stated that not only were they not cancelling the event, they were also arming all participants, and random attendees. Riots can be eliminated.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Evil is killing babies. Your turn

Conservatives kills babies all the time with drones and never shed a tear.

Not to mention killing millions with pollution, war, denying medical coverage, overpopulation causing famines, etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Not to mention killing millions with pollution, war, denying medical coverage, overpopulation causing famines, etc.

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I know.

Democrats have never polluted or had wars.

And Obamacare (while causing over 30 million to lose their health insurance coverage) is just awesome.

amirite?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join