It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Republicans canceled Portland Parade because they were going to participate in it.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I wonder if PRIDE parade is going to be cancelled due to threats of violence by the anti-LGBTQAIXER coalition. The evil CIS breeders and their violence towards the queer community.

/sarc

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What I don't understand is how the people threatening violence are let off the hook. In today's world it should be relatively easy to track down anyone making threats.

I believe it is being allowed to occur. This is the plan, sadly.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I believe it is being allowed to occur. This is the plan, sadly.

That is but an understatement, my friend.

Simply allowing something to occur is complicity.

Actively seeking to make that thing occur, yourself, would be terrorism.

Those that have the power to address the problem of threats are intentionally neglecting to take action in order to censor free speech and to foster the globalist/fascist narrative.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

People believe that ANTIFA stands for Anti Fascist... This is a common misconception. It's actually stands for ANTI First Amendment.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Call them what you want...bullies, Nazis, terrorists, etc...but that is what they are. Each and every action they take including threats, assaults, property damage, etc. place them perfectly in these categories. So...WHY AREN'T THEY IN JAIL? Why aren't the police arresting these people and locking them up to get them off the streets and out of our peaceful society?

We fight them in wars overseas...we drone their leaders...we refuse them freedom. These people are no different and if they are willing to break our laws, refuse the Constitutional rights of others...they are NOT Americans.

PS: This includes the institutions that support them. Support of bullies, Nazis and terrorists is also a crime.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I guess we lost the war on terror. Ironic people were going overseas to battle terrorists and all the while it was all ready here. Thank god i have dual citizenship because i have a feeling the USA isnt going to be recognizable in 10 years.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Nickn3
Those damn Republicans, oh wait I am one of those guys and I don't think that I have an evil bone in my body.

A skunk can't smell his own stink.

I suppose you don't see the irony in your comment.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

They already have been exposed, go on 4 Chan they are exposing these clowns left and right. I am pretty sure some antifags have lost their jobs by now and don't show their faces in public. Wait they do that anyway. I say let them threaten, I love when justice is served!
edit on 28-4-2017 by liliththedestroyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

The tolerant just being tolerant again.

But Portland's response was inclusive. Everyone who wanted to be in the parade and at the parade to enjoy it was included in the disappointment.

Thanks, Republicans! You ruin everything by just wanting to take part like normal people.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well maybe you should consider moving to france if you dont like the new america the greatest country in the world now or ever.

Personally I hope you stick around and join the winning team and come in for the big win because France isnt going to win.

America is going to win. Everyone else is going to bow down at the pedestal of Trump and beg for a piece of what they cant have and all were going to say is America is Number One.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

"Anti-facist group uses threats to keep people they don't like from participating in a parade." If you don't see the stupidity in that, please neuter yourself.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Nickn3
Those damn Republicans, oh wait I am one of those guys and I don't think that I have an evil bone in my body.

A skunk can't smell his own stink.

You think differently than me. I hope you die. Oh, sorry, I was just being an anti-fascist liberal

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm really enjoying your sarcasm in your past few threads. I say keep it up forever.

In other news, these cities need to grow a pair and stop the idiots (antifa) IF they begin violence. They need to be exposed more and more in the media, so kowtowing to their threats keeps their antics off camera and out of the mind of the average America who is too apathetic to seek out the stories about their violence and stupidity.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
In the words of Rodney King.

Can't we all just get along ?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It's nice to see people not defending this at least.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

"Nope".
-DBCowboy

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: neo96

"Nope".
-DBCowboy

Worth a shot.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah. It sucks and it's only going to get worse.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

Yeah. It sucks and it's only going to get worse.

I know.

The 'right' will be pushed so far until it starts pushing back.

Human nature is very predictable.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

www.washingtonpost.com... 4953e4

Portland rose parade canceled after ‘antifascists’ threaten GOP marchers

For 10 years, the 82nd Avenue of Roses Business Association has kicked off the city of Portland’s annual Rose Festival with a family-friendly parade meant to attract crowds to its diverse neighborhood.

Set to march in the parade’s 67th spot this year was the Multnomah County Republican Party, a fact that so outraged two self-described antifascist groups in the deep blue Oregon city that they pledged to protest and disrupt the April 29 event.

Then came an anonymous and ominous email, according to parade organizers, that instructed them to cancel the GOP group’s registration — or else.

“You have seen how much power we have downtown and that the police cannot stop us from shutting down roads so please consider your decision wisely,” the anonymous email said, referring to the violent riots that hit Portland after the 2016 presidential election, reported the Oregonian. “This is nonnegotiable.”

The email said that 200 people would “rush into the parade” and “drag and push” those marching with the Republican Party.

“We will not give one inch to groups who espouse hatred toward LGBT, immigrants, people of color or others,” it said.

On Tuesday, the business association buckled, announcing it would cancel the parade altogether.

Well, in obvious contrast to my thread on the Evil Ann Coulter, I will just say good!

I'm glad this happened because republicans are evil and wrong and threats work!

Maybe enough people can stop going to republican-owned stores and we can make the republicans wear something on their sleeve like an elephant.

I'm sure no one will be upset with this because, hey, it's just republicans, and they suck.

Maybe if enough people just start threatening violence to make political change, things will get better!

Boo freedoms!

Yay threats!

There's a word for people who cancel things from fear of protesters. It's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't think of it. I think it starts with a c, though, and sort of sounds like blowhards.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join