It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil Republicans canceled Portland Parade because they were going to participate in it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
God, I love this!

The Left just keeps shooting itself in the foot.

No they're not. They're achieving exactly what they want--shutting down public discourse.

They don't care if they throw the baby out with the bath water, and they sure as hell don't care about being called hypocrites or getting made fun of in internet forums.

For all their apparent "stupidity", they're having remarkable success with their intended goal of controlling speech, and consequently controlling thought.

What has their opposition accomplished? They took total control of the government and still can't get anything done because they've got no balls.

Think twice before mocking these people. That, in itself, is an intended distraction. Do not underestimate your enemy.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

On what grounds???

Does that mean their LEO's have become useless as well??

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I'm down.

Come home with your shield or on it.

THIS IS 'MURICA!

We will fight in the shade

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The only reason I know of is that he had someone clock in for him for a meeting.

Seriously.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

LOL....Good to know the real dangers are being handled swiftly huh?!?

I know I'll sleep better tonight!! We'll look into threats of violence during public parades sometime next month.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

It's Portland, dude.

Pussies come here to look tough.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Never been there.

Been to Grants Pass though. Went Salmon fishing on the river there. A bit more rural than Portland I imagine. Doubt this would happen the same way around there.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

I was actually planning to take my daughter this year

We would have boo'd their float like good Americans. What these folks caused (if it really was them) is only hurting their cause. These were Republicans just like the ones we work with and live next to, not card-carrying KKK members.

If I lived near Portland, I'd come scoop up you and DBCowboy and we'd go have our own parade.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

There's a lake about 45 minutes from home.

Can't even get cell reception and the trout are always biting.

*sigh*

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I don't consider these wild-eyed leftists my "enemy" because they pose no threat. The last time the left had any real power in this country was 2010. It's been all downhill for them to this day. If 2018 plays out the way I think it will the Democrat Party will be in real danger of switching places with the Libertarian Party.

In the meantime, if I got to the point where I did consider these communists -- and they are communists -- any kind of threat, I would adjust my attitude and react appropriately.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I live here. I'm a pretty liberal guy.

But I'm not leftist enough. I have to hide.

I live in the Austin area. Same thing. My opinions are generally center-libertarian. Which is kinda liberal in practice. Not in Austin, more like "youre a nazi!"

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Welcome to my world.

I can safely be called right of center, though I do occasionally swing left of center on some issues. I am, however, according to my local democratic party members, not all of them, but a good many, a right wing neo-conservative.

Huh...that came as news to me.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: pirhanna

Welcome to my world.

I can safely be called right of center, though I do occasionally swing left of center on some issues. I am, however, according to my local democratic party members, not all of them, but a good many, a right wing neo-conservative.

Huh...that came as news to me.

anyone who doesnt tow the line and fall in step with their views 100% is instantly thrust into that group. i have conversations with my friends where im actually agreeing with their point but because my view isnt 100% in line with what they want to hear they try to shout me down and act like idiots. in the end they have a tantrum while i sit back smiling drinking a beer.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It's Portland, dude.

Serious question?

Ever see team Grimm out and about slayin Vessen ?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
So when and where is the next antifa parade supposed to be held?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Too busy hanging out with the other Zauberbiests.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Is it normal for American cities to totally cave in to threats from anarchist terrorists?

I certainly hope not.

Worrying trends in America, my opinion from the outside looking in.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Just be quiet and wear your vagina hat and no one will bother you.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Ohanka

Just be quiet and wear your vagina hat and no one will bother you.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I can't help but notice these anti-fa jokers never attempt to "push and drag" people in the Deep South...

Almost like they're scared of being curb-stomped or something...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join