It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Filmed Over Exmouth, England On 04/17/2017

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I just had to laugh a bit by the "Caution: Adult language used frequently" warning added by MUFON.

Yeah, that...

BT

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I'm not a believer in Bluebeam (eg fake invasion). Also, I don't really think these are aliens. Pretty far from it, quite local.

But are they human? For some reason people are associating triangles with military tech. And although there's a lot pointing that way I'm not entirely sure about that yet.

But if it's not human or alien, and it definitely isn't "inter-dimensional" (most people who use that term are just saying "they're coming from somewhere I don't understand where it really is" which is like saying a big nothing, while the term inter-dimensional is also quite wrong)... then who are they? I have an idea but some other time...

At least I can tell you this - I'm a healthy skeptic, don't believe in the alien mumbo jumbo, but what you're seeing in this video is as real as real gets. And for some reason - you have a reoccuring dream with something pretty similar.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm pretty stumped on this one, watched the vid twice and read all the comments and still can't figure out if it's a man made UFO or just lanterns on a windy night, although (looks to stable to be lanterns).

The dude seems really genuine on what he captured, maybe it is a UFO.

Weather it is or not it's pretty cool.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I really didn't want to come to this, as 1. it's not a topic that ATS management doesn't enjoy poking at (and I'm not really sure what the reason is, I'm not even quite sure why the censor) and 2. I don't really believe most from that thread. BUT. You said dreams. And I don't want to admit it but I am open that there's a chance there was 1-2% truth in a certain thread about black triangles (any seasoned ATS member will know what I'm talking about). They might have something to do with our dreams after all. There. I said it.

Speculation to the side, I'm still amazed that this video exists. I'll download it just in case it disappears (I've never found a decent UFO video so far as worthy to download) lol
edit on 28-4-2017 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2017 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
Interesting comments so far. No way these are Chinese "lanterns" IMO. It's windy on the night of this sighting. How could "lanterns" hold this formation? More importantly how could "lanterns" rotate in perfect symmetry like what is shown in this new video clip I found concerning this sighting? Check out 3:15-3:45 into this clip. See these lights rotate? Also, did you see what appears TO BE AN ORB DART OUT FROM THE CENTER of this thing? This guy was STRUGGLING to focus on this object, whatever it was. The limitations on his phone camera probably are the same for all smart phones that attempt to focus on a faintly lit object in the night sky. Could this be a drone? I doubt it. Judging by the steadiness of this object on this windy night and the fact that it rotates smoothly at a slow speed, makes it highly unlikely that this is, even for an expensive drone flown by an expert operator. WHAT ABOUT THAT ORB?

Actually, after watching this version, it does look like a rotating triangle, however, it gets more interesting when the fourth light appears and does stay with the formation. At least, that's how it appears to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The colouration and the flickering of the three lights is wholly consistent with Chinese lanterns. That and the fact they seem to move independently of one another from time to time, whilst still holding the triangular formation. The fourth light may simply be a lantern that had almost gone out, but briefly flared up again.

A slightly better video

edit on 29-4-2017 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
There is similarities to the rotating tied lanterns, sure.

The issue with that for me is that, it's windy. Coastal wind too. And the object remains static for 3+ minutes, it doesn't seem to go further, nearer, or left or right much at all. The guy moves, all he does is walk pretty much in a straight line about 100-200 metres. There are several points in the vid where he stands still for 30 seconds and the only movement is rotation, not directional.

The rotation then, we would assume if its lanterns, was occurring because of the wind making them do so, and sure, that might stack up. But it's hard to fathom lanterns being blown in a rotation, multiple times in 3 minutes, but not being blown in any direction, unless they're tethered, perhaps.

I had wondered if it was a kite with LED's on it, but I don't know how a kite-flyer could make the individual corners of a kite move independently of the others.

It's also a joke that youtube "ufo channels" keep uploading low quality versions, even that one above has been manipulated into a much lower quality than the original MP4's. It's amazing that these ufo channels on youtube actually chip away the truth and present you and I with a very small helping of it. What purpose do they actually serve if they're going to edit things down and obfuscate?

Anyway that's a side issue. I just read this article which has a bunch of sightings from the area, it sure seems like they get visited by "light shows" around there: www.devonlive.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

at about 1m10s into the vid you can make out the BBT.

Still wanna see one myself!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Good points, Marky.

Also, you're entirely correct. For one or another reason, where these "light shows" appear, it seems they stay for at least a couple of years in the general area and remain quite active.

To add a bit of light - in the general area where we saw these they've been observed by hundreds of locals in the span between 2008-2012. Then it went quite somehow. I received an e-mail a month ago from a person I don't know. A pretty long one. About a new sighting. 27th against 28th. Tuesday.

Also, they usually pick a night close to New Moon and beginning/mid week. It's not a 100% pattern but it also is quite the obvious pattern still.

Combat, you can't imagine pal... Although, if you're stuck in the middle of nowhere for 7 hours and you have 25+ of these flying around you, you might wanna reconsider your stance about wanting to see them.

Yeah, they're cool, but there's also a haunting part to it that I can't seem to come to terms with for 7 years now.
edit on 29-4-2017 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
With the advent of drones, anybody can buy one and fly it, put a few lights on it, etc.

Seems like the simplest explanation to me.....

Also, remember in the 70's & 80's when "real" UFOs would shut down all cars and electronics when they showed up?

How come they don't do that these days?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Due to the lack of sound, this means the UFO (drone, as you've suggested) is far away, if it produces sound at all (which I know for a fact it doesn't). I'm saying that because it's hard to pinpoint an exact distance from the video. Therefore it has to be one huge drone which is far away for it to be silent. Also, the light "beaming" out of it which isn't easily visible but it's there... doesn't seem drone-y.

Hypothetically, it could be anything indeed. But are you really in for the semantics around a low-res video with what quite convincingly seems like a legit UFO? You do have your right to, I know I'm not going to though as I don't want to waste precious time (when time is a limited commodity) as such runarounds in semantics wouldn't do us any good, because - we know this is a low-res video that isn't to actually change your life or mine or prove life after death, aliens, time travellers, etc. Cause... it's just a video.

And before you ask "then what's the point in talking about UFOs and discussing videos", I'll say "There's none in the second part about videos. UFOlogy is in its current sad state for a good reason." Cause it's not done properly. Very few are doing it properly. And you won't see them uploading videos on Youtube or hopping on boards trying to convince people in invisible light beings...

Having seen this up close and personal (and I'm not asking you to believe me) my 2 cents worth of addition are that the flight characteristics in the video are absolutely identical to the "real" thing from my past experience. That, mixed with the fact it's not a CGI hoax for reasons already outlined and a few crucial aspects don't fit Chinese lanterns/drones makes it a very interesting video, nonetheless. But saying it could easily be a drone, plane, chinese lanterns, etc in a world growing exponentially, doesn't really solve the puzzle.

In regards to your question about UFOs shutting down cars (which is a good question, and good questions are crucial) - people need to stop looking through the generic alien meme prism and look at it more "locally" and then such observations would make much more sense - UFOs adapt and evolve parallel to us. And it's not to say they CAN'T, or DON'T do it at all, I just think they don't really need to, nowadays.

Either that, or the military have changed their directives and procedures teehee
edit on 29-4-2017 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
BBT...yes.
Alien...no.

It could be anything for most though.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This was recorded on my birthday!! LOL!

Not the same craft I saw but very similar. The lights below are dampened down. The one I saw was moving and it was rock steady.

It doesn't look like CGI either. Tough to tell, but could be a triangle.

Cool if it is!!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Here are the photos, mind you they don't offer much over the video, but do clearly show a fourth light.

www.mufoncms.com...
www.mufoncms.com...

There's a "Paranormal News Today" report showing a daylight UFO spotted days before about 5 miles away, possibly the same one. He says the photo came from Mufon but I can't find it there. Paranormal TV exclusive I guess...!

He points out another light off to the side. This light could be said to be there in this video to:

and, the photos also show the fourth light, a clear distance away from the three, and the original video (the second one) seems to show a fourth light moving about within the three lights. I'm having a hard time spotting it anywhere in the first video within the three lights.

The encoding dates on the photo and videos match, though there's a time discrepency of the hour, but the minutes make sense.

Video one: 20:44 (video lasts almost three minutes)
Video two: 20:47 (video lasts almost one minute)
Photo 1 & 2: 21:48 (not sure about the hour shift, but that could be anything, technology isn't 100% perfect)

The witness is looking in the direction of where the apparent daylight 'Dawlish Warren' photo in that video above is taken. It'd be nice to see the original of that photo.

Whilst writing this post, I've discovered an undercurrent.

The Dawlish photo seems to be submitted from John Mooner. Who is John Mooner? He seems to be a guy from the area who is convinced he was abducted and it's caught on Google earth. In fact, it seems you think of an alien/ufo scenario and this guy has lived it: www.beamsinvestigations.org...

So, a potential hoaxer? Or if you want to be positive, a potential conduit for the real thing? Are aliens following John Mooner? Or is John Mooner trying to gain more exposure? Someone is flooding the MUFON website database effectively with the same content from Mooner's own "UFO pics" site, and, well it's got to be him cos he's from Newton Abbot and all the photos in MUFON are from Newton Abbot. He's also had MSM exposure: www.beamsinvestigations.org...

So you have this sighting, in a place in the UK where there is someone literally bat# crazy about UFO's. I'm not saying people don't attract UFO/alien/anomalous activity to them, but I think keeping Mooner in consideration is wise, for both positive arguments but also the negative ones, like a perpertrated hoax.

That said, whilst a lot of Mooner's photos look like objects being thrown in the air in a back garden, maybe what we see in this video (by the bus driver) is the real aliens giving Mooner a run for his money, like, stop faking it Mooner, or we'll give someone else the real exclusive
Whatever the angle, there's more than meets the 240p youtube video eye here.

Edit: Here's the original: www.mufoncms.com...

Mooner has a hard-on for red circles... Anyway, I will add one thing. The daylight photo reminds me of something I witnessed for myself briefly quite a few years ago. I guess I'd like to think this is genuine and there's a proper flap going on down in devon right now...!

Edit: This is where the object and witnesses are in the original videos of this thread and the MUFON daylight photo sent in by Mooner (but not necessarily taken by him, as the location of the daylight photo seems to be from a boat)

Edit: Actually, the view (angle) in the daylight photo (apparently taken 11th April) would also make sense from Dawlish warren, so I've probably got the wrong placement there, and that circle should be bottom left of the frame.
edit on 29-4-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

Excellent research on this sighting! My gut instinct says this is not a hoax. This object doesn't behave like lanterns (way too steady, WITH uniform rotation on a breezy night). As far as it being a drone, same thing can be said about its steadiness in the wind. Also, what drone can maintain that orientation (at an angle) and remain so steady in the wind? That fourth light is very puzzling. On the second clip I posted, it seems to be darting from this object. It's also very hard to estimate the size of this object. If it was proven to be extremely small, less than a meter wide, than the likelihood of it being some type of hoax would be more credible IMO.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join