It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Filmed Over Exmouth, England On 04/17/2017

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this story today and watched the guy's video clip several times. I'm convinced this is not a CGI clip. The guy didn't seem like he was acting, but appeared genuinely excited to see this triangle. He also cussed several times because he had a hard time getting his camera to focus in on it. He actually sprinted away from the streetlamps to get a better view of it on this windy night. I think this was the real deal. What do you think?

An Exmouth bus driver claims to have captured raw footage of a UFO, while planning his wedding over the phone with his best man.

In a published witness testimony on UFO sightings website MUFON, he said: "While I was talking I was near the leisure centre where my bus stops. "When I looked randomly over in the direction of the river which is when i saw the three lights in a triangle pattern rotating on its axis and wobbling slightly. "I knew instantly that this is not normal and, as I have been interested in the subject of UFOs since I was about 10, I told my mate I'd ring him back and started filming the lights with my phone. "During the event I felt elation and joy. The only way I can describe it was the feeling MDNA or ectasy gives you. It felt exactly like a massive endorfin rush. I was bouncing around like an excited child. "In total I talked to about 10 people who saw what I did, with one old gentleman who got on my bus who thought he'd just drunk to much.

www.devonlive.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
At what time in the video is it shown?

I didn't see a thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This one's a small one

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I saw the 3 lights.

But really poor video, but what can I expect? It looks like it is in a large retail parking lot.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You see it better if you watch it on youtube in full screen.

It's visible through most of the clip, at least three pale white lights in a triangle.

They rotate in a stop motion fashion, almost like it's a projection?

I don't know.

BT

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Nice clip, decent length at over 3 mins, with what appears to be a formation of lights, my only complaint thus far, why does the clip just end? what happened next? why did the wind also stop 5-10 seconds from end of clip?

just 3 small points, also if CGI surely doing a 3min plus clip will leave lots of traces of whoever made it

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I didn't see a thing.

Not that I think it is a real UFO but are you being sarcastic?
You can plainly see the triangular pattern of lights in the video.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

obviously swamp gas.

lol

I don't know what that could be. don't think it's cgi

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
There's so little to observe, just virtually a few seconds of inconclusive anything. Had he positioned himself away from the street lights in the first place he may have got more, and a better chance for the camera to focus to infinity. Just hard luck.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
It is incredibly hard to film things at night on a camera phone, I've not seen triangles but weird individual lights doing spirals and formations at high speed and my phone picked up pretty much nothing.

If you're ever near northwood/Moor park/Croxley its pretty common out there.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Looks like 3 Chinese lanterns tied to each other.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
interesting clip. too bad none ever has a good camera and is able to get a nice clean image of the ufo they film..

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Mandroid7

I didn't see a thing.

Not that I think it is a real UFO but are you being sarcastic?
You can plainly see the triangular pattern of lights in the video.

Not joking, the video is horrible on my end on 1920x1080.

Display backlight and brightness cranked up, I can just make out the lights, but only at about 2:39

Still cool none the less.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

240P is the highest quality it will let me view it at. the quality is very bad. you can sort of make out the object and its the objects lights. but i can see what is going on, its just bad quality

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Reflection / lens flare from the THREE bright streetlights also in the video.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
could a 3 blade drone... thats what ufo probably were all along... old school drones... just with covering, so you cant see the blades

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Reflection / lens flare from the THREE bright streetlights also in the video.

Really?!? Someone else said three Chinese lanterns tied together!

Give me a break if you think it's a hoax come up with a better explanation than reflection from the lights! Do you believe this guy is out in a parking lot running around trying to get video of a light reflecting off his phone's camera?

It is obviously a UFO!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Good example of how hard it is to take a good video. The guy taking the video sure gives it a good effort but doesn't stand a chance with a camera phone.

Auto zoom
No stabilizer- tripod
Far off object at night
Windy
Street lights

Unless you go out with the intent to video UAP/UFO and have pre-set equipment in place odds are you get a blurry light in the dark.

Again, good effort by this guy though. Unfortunately all that can be confirmed is three dots of light far off in the distance .

Wonder if there is a computer program that could prove if those lights are fixed. Be able to discern if the distance between the lights stays consistent through out the video or if they are just three lights hooked to balloons.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It's a real clip imo.

What it shows is open to guesses, but my own is a black project black triangle craft from the "secret space guys" or a military still attached to a nation state... but I'm whacky.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I'm interested in your opinion on the Oklahoma UFOs.

I think they are military, like these triangles we've been seeing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join