It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Day without Immigrants" Roberto Hernandez admits to crossing the Border ILLEGALLY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I watched this interview last night and noticed that he admitted to crossing the border illegally.

"I wasn't even asked for a passport I just walked right in".

Hmm thats weird. Now i have never been to the Mexican-American border before but ive been to the Canadian-American border plenty of times. And if they were doing there Job like I assume they were and I am assuming that this guy is full of $hit they would have asked this guy for a passport like everyone else. That is if he crossed the border legally that is. And if he didn't have his passport they would have sent his ass back to Mexico. Thats not raciest its following the Law. And that ladies and gentlemen is why we need the wall. These protesters are clearly taking advantage of Americas good willed nature to help those in need. They are pulling the ultimate guilt trip over the Left who continue to allow this to happen.

" 11 Years ago we had the exact same protest"

Weird isnt that when another Republican President was in charge? Meanwhile no one bats an eye when Obama deports 2.5 million + people with his deportation force. Obama's nickname was the "Deporter in Chief" for &ucks sake. Trump hasn't even come close to that number and that Left is on full Civil War mode. Just the mere thought of building a Wall is driving them absolutely Ape Chit. But once again no one batted an eye when Hillary, and Obama voted Yes on that Fence.

Liberals be like "But Native Americans"

Seriously even the Native Americans had Governments who enforced there borders. They didn't let other tribes infiltrate there territory. And if they did like the White Man they tried to kill them off. The Native Americans lost and the White Man won. We had better Military technology then they did. Which is why they are on Reservations today. And even the Reservations have Borders who have Tribal Police enforce those Borders. If you want to Hunt on a Reservation you need permission from the council. But the NA argument is such a lame argument because this guy has Spanish Blood in him and modern day Mexicans are just as guilty if not more guilty then the White Man because the Spanish Empire destroyed Empires and stole the Gold from the "Native Americans" aka Aztec, and who ever else they came across.

Liberals be Like "But your breaking up Families".

Maybe they shouldn't have come here knowingly violated the Citizenship Laws. Wait in line like everyone else.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Your post is all over the place.

Can you narrow down what you're crying about this time?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Im not the one out protesting aka "crying".

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I guess I am missing something but how is not being asked for passport "entering illegally"?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

No you may not be "out" but you spend more than enough time protesting on these boards.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

No you may not be "out" but you spend more than enough time protesting on these boards.

I look at as debating. Like you are right now by actively responding to the posts.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

Are they way worse racists then?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Needing a passport at the Mexican border is a new thing. Eleven years ago, all you had to have was an ID (real or fake) So this guy wouldn't have been asked for a passport nor would anyone else trying to cross.

Edit to add 2009 is when passports were required to enter Mexico and Canada. Before that (11 years ago) they wouldn't have asked anyone, Mexican or American.

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 27-4-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Needing a passport at the Mexican border is a new thing. Eleven years ago, all you had to have was an ID (real or fake) So this guy wouldn't have been asked for a passport nor would anyone else trying to cross.

Edit to add 2009 is when passports were required to enter Mexico and Canada. Before that (11 years ago) they wouldn't have asked anyone, Mexican or American.

abcnews.go.com...

Wow thats strange considering my parents went to mexico when i was like 8 and needed a passport to get in and that was 20 plus years ago. But hey if you say they only inforced passports in 2009 I mean its not like you can just google and find out your not telling the truth lol that would be crazy right!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
FYI Mexico does not require a passport when you enter the "Border Zone" from the US, when you travel South you need to get a tourist visa.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I guess I am missing something but how is not being asked for passport "entering illegally"?

I believe OP is saying the only way to enter without being asked for ID/Passport is if you enter illegally. So if this person was never asked, he did not enter legally.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy

I live in South Texas and use to frequent Mexico border towns for shopping trips. I stopped when it got really bad in the border towns and they started with the passport thing. But hey what do I know living 100 miles from the border and how can my experiences ever compete with a 20 year old memory from an 8 year old mind and perspective.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

But did he have passport with him? That's the point of my question. If he did then he didn't enter illegally.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Good question. Is it legal to enter anywhere alone the border as long as you have a passport, or do you still have to enter at designated areas? I think you need to enter at designated areas, which means he may have entered illegally even though he had the ability to do so legally (if he had a passport).

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Roberto said he wasn't asked for passport which imply that he did go to a designed area so I dunno. You do have a point though. It would be illegal to enter without anyone knowing.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Without having been there, we will never know the truth. I just know I have never been allowed back in the US without providing proof / my ID.

new topics

top topics

join