It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some magic can be explained by psychology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Take for instance:

Anagrams
Anagrams mix up the letters (of the ABC alphabet) of words or sentences, like in scrabble game, when you do anagrams on dream themes you get words with new meanings, some can be hidden content in dreams, hidden content of your subconsiousness, when dreams mix up facts, events, persons etc. of daily life, why would dreams not mix up words in dreams or the words of dream themes?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gematria
Maybe words you come up with in dreams, or you made them self up, or you encountered them in daily life, have a synchronicity archetypical link to words with the same word value, there are of course a plethora of possibilities, but you chose the one that have a coincidental special meaning for you and you only, a good gematria calculator gives about a hundred or so possibilities, you chose the ones that fits you best, are the most benificial to you

www.gematrix.org...

Sex Magick "Telos"
This Telos thing is a kind of self programming

www.llewellyn.com...

Rituals & Symbols & Tokens
These are specific for your personality, you got to think them up your self, you can think of alchemistic symbols, candles, prayers, holy water from churches (I go to a church where we get a little bottle of water with for instance a drop of water from the river of Jordan in it or olive oil to make it special) wearing certain jewelry. These tokens, symbols, rituals you think up will give you self confidence through self awereness

edit on 2017-4-27 by galien8 because: typo

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: galien8

"Follow your bliss" Joseph Campbell

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: galien8

"Follow your bliss" Joseph Campbell

Thanks I'm not going to read the book, I only read internet, I read this internet article about Joseph Cambell: www.brainpickings.org...

join