It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong Un Is a Survivor, Not a Madman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: therealfreeworld

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: Lysergic

If things go nuclear, the possibility of fallout over China, and the rest of Asia makes it possible that billions could die.
China and Russia will not allow a nuclear strike in North Korea. They have too much to loose. I bet my left nut on that

I'm not talking about a strike ON NK, I'm talking about a NK nuclear strike.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

A survivor would not need to execute his Army chief for criticizing his military leadership appointments - imo, the time has come for him and his bloodline to reap the consequences of their little 50+ year cease-fire with the south, he's imprisoned an entire population and kept them from experiencing the real world - unacceptable.

Tis time for round-boy to 'retire'.....

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

A survivor would not need to execute his Army chief for criticizing his military leadership appointments - imo, the time has come for him and his bloodline to reap the consequences of their little 50+ year cease-fire with the south, he's imprisoned an entire population and kept them from experiencing the real world - unacceptable.

Tis time for round-boy to 'retire'.....

And be replaced by another totalitarian? Perhaps one that is more violent, and inspired to kill all of those whom he has deemed "loyal" to the past regime? Every single time the US has intervened in such a leadership it has backfired in the end. Destabilization of North Korea would not benefit anyone, including the very population of North Korea itself.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I totally agree. The North Korean people need to be responsible for their own deliverance. Getting rid of Un will just allow another Un type character to become in charge. We should be dropping pamphlets or some other soft propaganda technique to get the North Korean people to overthrow their government.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Man... it must be so difficult to duck and cover, every time you hear the truth.

Lets do an experiment, see how bad it is...

THE AMERICAN DREAM IS A LIE...

REAGAN WAS A DIRTY, SHIFTLESS BASTARD WHO NEVER DID A REAL DAYS WORK IN HIS LIFE, ALSO HIS POLICY WAS DUNDERHEADED MORE THAN 90% OF THE TIME!...

CAPITALISM ALWAYS SCREWS THE POOR AND MAKES THE RICH RICHER THAN EVER, IT WILL NEVER HELP THE MIDDLE CLASS AND IT WILL ALWAYS MURDER THE WORKING CLASS!

If you could provide the distance you ran from those sentences, in order, that would be very informative.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Every democracy/republic turns into a dictatorship
The rich get richer of the bones of the poor

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I don't think he's a madman , he's doing what leaders of North Korea do , he's showing his people how powerful he is and when he speaks the world listens , he's marching everybody up the hill.

I do think he's dangerous though and Trump is playing right into his hands ...silly Donald.

I only hope that our Twitter warrior in chief can exercise a little caution here

So do I but Trump has big hands.

edit on 27-4-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Saying Kim is a "survivor" is like saying Ivanka is a "survivor." He's the son and grandson of the only two brutal dictators in N. Korean history, groomed for the position his entire life, schooled in the mechanics of dictatorship by his father just like Saddam schooled his two brutal sons. His policies have caused hardship and poverty for the N. Korean people. The man has proven himself a monster and needs to be taken out.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Kim Jong Un Is a Survivor, Not a Madman

Kim Jong Un is absolutely,positively in every sense of the words.

BAT SNIP CRAZY.

He puts the LOCO in locomotion.

All aboard the crazy train.

Choo Choo!

edit on 27-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

He may well need taking out but not by America.
It needs to be internal or his backer who wield the knife.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Don't they starve the people in NK?, don't they live in a police state country kinda thing?
the people of NK are not free and are ruled by a straight up nut worse than his father was from everything i have read so far. and if china really is refusing imports from NK then i have a feeling little kim is gonna get a bit more insane.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Kim is not mad nor will he survive all of this! He was well schooled by his father and grandfather and that is demonstrative in his action and treatment of those who are close / or related to him! He presents himself as a strong and fearless leader when in fact he is secretly very afraid and should he be confronted with the prospect of death he will squeal like the fat rat he is!

Any state leader who can do the things he has done or said is not mad but certainly delusional and devoid of empathy or caring for others including his own family and countrymen.

At the moment the TRUMPINATOR is taking the right stance and expressing a preference for a political solution to the problems with NK and Kimmy the Wimmy knowing full well that the NK's have no intention of giving up their plans for nuclear weaponry. China have stated that they want the Korean Peninsula to be free of Nukes and the rest of the world want the same so that is the goal and its just a matter of when and how that is achieved. And I'm sure that both China and the US know they can't afford to wait too long before dealing with NK and kimmy!

It's just a case of when and not if Kimmy will be dealt with! The actions so far on the part of China and the US are a clear indicator that when diplomatic and sanction efforts have failed to get NK to change direction then there will be military action taken against NK. It is no surprise that Thaad systems are as we speak being made operational in SK.

Kimmy's days are numbered and he probably doesn't see it!! How he meets his fate is a matter for speculation but he will!!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

How about execution for falling asleep, and then executed by antiaircraft cannon..sound's very rational and sane

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Is the risk of world intervention worth the destabilization of a fairly stable (albeit cruel) dictatorship? "

YES . Tyranny Must be Confronted or it Will Eventually Cause Death and Destruction wherever it Arises . Kim Jong Un and his Regime Must be Controlled for the Sake of World Peace .

When he took over he reached out, he was young and he had been educated in Switzerland. He loved American ball games and he could have been led to another path if a hand had been extended. The world and people here and everywhere decided to punish him for his Fathers crimes and to laugh at his weight and looks instead of a mature response to the new leader. That is what finally MADE him.
I for one don't believe half what we are told about what goes on inside NK and I never will because we are led by the nose to those beliefs.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Survivor or not, he is still a madman. You just don't operate a country the way he does if you are sane. You might as well start defending Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and all the other brutal leaders throughout history. Just because the western governments are a force of pure evil, does not mean their enemies are good or victims in any of this. The North Korean leaders chose to take their country down the path they did. They chose to follow in their father's and grandfather's footsteps.

As the saying goes: It's six of one, half-a-dozen of the other.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Problem with Un is he isn't like his father. His big mistake is threatening China, long time ally. He learned from West, but not of the East. He didn't understand his father position with China. That is why he is getting ganged up. Great knowledge comes from the East.

Un, could've done two things to end it peacefully.

#1 First by stop threatening China. Open borders with China and do proper trade instead of pure slavery. Should see how much NK actually get a proper life after that.
#2 Kick out those corrupt military leaders that maintain slavery. There are North Koreans running to South Korea and China's border to get away. China is not accepting them because they are afraid NK will go against China. In which they are already doing now, that is why China followed sanction.

If he neutralized slavery and bring modern jobs/trade, he wouldn't be threatened. China had a plan to open a trade route with North Korea to even building bridges across. Its their own dam fault for maintaining dated slavery and threaten China.

If US wasn't bothering China in South Korea or Japan. China would have invaded and taken over North Korea freeing many slaves. Just like when Japan always invaded Korea. Blaming China for everything is out of question because US choose to be world police under UN. This is what they get. In the past is has always been Korea asking China for help. Koreans used to be able to run freely to China for save Haven. Running to US now a days is a total trap. That is why Nobody trust US because right now they are playing divide and conquer mode which is failing horribly, even to it own citizens. You wonder why companies are leaving US? All the gangs warfare and sabotage going internally.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212

Don't they starve the people in NK?, don't they live in a police state country kinda thing?
the people of NK are not free and are ruled by a straight up nut worse than his father was from everything i have read so far. and if china really is refusing imports from NK then i have a feeling little kim is gonna get a bit more insane.

It's a world issue, a North Korean issue. Look at what US meddling has done elsewhere in the world...it always backfires and bites us on the arse. If we meddle, it will only cause issues that our children have to deal with soon enough. If it's so desparate let China do their thing and bring him to his senses. The US needs to stay out of this, we have enough crap on our plate already...most of it caused by our meddling in foriegn affairs.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
Survivor or not, he is still a madman. You just don't operate a country the way he does if you are sane. You might as well start defending Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and all the other brutal leaders throughout history. Just because the western governments are a force of pure evil, does not mean their enemies are good or victims in any of this. The North Korean leaders chose to take their country down the path they did. They chose to follow in their father's and grandfather's footsteps.

As the saying goes: It's six of one, half-a-dozen of the other.

I haven't defended Un. I said it's an interesting way of looking at the situation. Also, I don't see Un invading other countries...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

edit on 4/27/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
wasn't Kim Jong Un the guy who hack attacked Paramount Pictures?
edit on 27-4-2017 by GrandCourtJester because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join