It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

That's a really astute observation.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
He routinely disproves alot of evidence...
if he faked the video (which it really doesn't seem that's his MO),

lol. At the beginning, he literally pans over links to video after video after video that he has made with headlines about "REAL PROOF" and "REAL EVIDENCE" of black eyed kids. So, in actuality, faking evidence is EXACTLY what his MO is. Credible researchers don't repeatedly claim to have concrete proof when they don't actually have any, over and over and over again. Nor do they routinely make videos with tabloid-esque headlines touting their non-existent proof. He couldn't possible be less credible. Admitting that a few things are fake doesn't magically erase all of the blatant charlatanism of his other videos. Use some critical thinking and don't be so gullible.

and has ways to prove which cases are seemingly more legitimate, including some low-frequency sounds that are always heard in most of the more legitimate cases

making up your own completely arbitrary rules about what makes something legitimate does not in any way constitute proving that something is legitimate. Don't be so willfilly dense.
edit on 29-4-2017 by Maroboduus because: n/a

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

As I said before, my first inclination is to debunk!

I too, am a skeptic.

yeah... I can tell by the way that you keep making excuses for any issue that may point to it being a fake, defending the both the video and the person who made it every time somebody questions them at all, overlooking and/or blatantly ignoring everything that may point to it being a fake, blindly accepting everything the guy says without question, refusing to look at the video critically in any way, and refusing to even so much as consider anything somebody points out that may imply that it's not legitimate. real skeptical behavior.
what a joke...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Did he post this April 1st?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

I believe him I read his story yesterday and got busy so I didn't post the link. I wonder if Oz is still around

maybe we can get him involved in the thread....it would be interesting.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: apexmussel
The fact that this has been at the top of my ATS screen for 2 days now is a shame and discredits the legitimacy of the forum. 7 years ago this was a place of reasonable discourse, not conspiring fan boys.

Lol... uh no...

7 years ago there were still topics like this. In fact, I know of two specifically on BEKs that had even more stars and comments than this topic 3 fold.

Also, there were far worse topics like that woman who claimed to be having out of body experiences and a deep relation to the advanced alien race that was going to visit earth (I think her actual legal name was Flower, or something). And people here believed her. That was what, 10 years ago now?

It's not that ATS is losing credibility with topics like this. Perhaps you haven't been paying attention, but topics like this are what make ATS, ATS.

What does destroys ATS is the year up to a US election... now THAT is horrible

edit on 29/4/17 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

I can't take ats during political upheaval. Every time a politician farts, someone has to make a thread about it.

What is disheartening is the amount of people who attack other users for not immediately saying a story is false, only because they deem it improbable or dumb or they just don't believe it do your the dumb one.

Like, where did old ats go?

edit on 29-4-2017 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

originally posted by: apexmussel
The fact that this has been at the top of my ATS screen for 2 days now is a shame and discredits the legitimacy of the forum. 7 years ago this was a place of reasonable discourse, not conspiring fan boys.

Lol... uh no...

7 years ago there were still topics like this. In fact, I know of two specifically on BEKs that had even more stars and comments than this topic 3 fold.

Also, there were far worse topics like that woman who claimed to be having out of body experiences and a deep relation to the advanced alien race that was going to visit earth (I think her actual legal name was Flower, or something). And people here believed her. That was what, 10 years ago now?

It's not that ATS is losing credibility with topics like this. Perhaps you haven't been paying attention, but topics like this are what make ATS, ATS.

What does destroys ATS is the year up to a US election... now THAT is horrible

yup i agree with you aswell on this point. ATS should welcome practically any topic. its what has made this site great over the years. whether or not we believe it is up to each person. the fact it has been at such a high position shows that people do have interest in such things and that imo gives it as much merit as any other topic. sometimes i think people forget that the main page isnt the only place to see current topics and there is a plethora of categories to choose from. i think we can all agree its much better then the partisan arguments weve been inundated with for what seemed like an eternity. this is refreshing

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Allegedly standing outside for an hour. Does he provide the full unedited video footage? Also the computer is left next to an open window by his front door emitting a sound, couldn't possibly be a would be thief. I have a hard time believing this, however I'd be willing to perform the same experiment, though perhaps a little more sophisticated.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Pretty sure I was using dramatic effect.

I mean, even david icke would call BS.

For me what makes ATS, ATS is a 7+ year thread that is more profound and disturbing than when it started, with meaningful contribution over 200 pages by abstract thinkers that actually do their homework.

edit on 29-4-2017 by apexmussel because: this thread...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Update on the author coming over here,

I accidentally gave him a link to my current 9/11 thread...

Hah! I fixed the link I gave him, and hopefully he'll get here, lol.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Hope he comes.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Hope he comes.
Homeboy works during the day, so I put the correct link in, and we'll see what happens... Hopefully it doesn't take to long to get things going; as I'd like to have the users that participated see what's going on. I suppose if it takes too long, I can always start a new thread if that'd be more appropriate.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You'll just get him banned and this all thrown in the hoax bin.

They changed the rules concerning utubers. sadly.

I'll... say no more..

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
You'll just get him banned and this all thrown in the hoax bin.

They changed the rules concerning utubers. sadly.

I'll... say no more..

I'd hope not. ATS, *Accept ignorance

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I hope he does accept your invite to join ATS then the mods here can hoax this when he contributes in this thread

He has over 800,000 views on his click bait videos, he is copying the many YouTube channels that do the same for add revenue

He is also scaring a lot of gullible users if you look at the comments on his Chanel and also unbelievably some members here believe his fantasy

See.. the trolls already have the torches ready man...
This isn't the ATS we knew anymore.. not anymore.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I'm excited for him to come to ATS. I want that audio file. But I think 'The Scale' had the best question. Why did the light turn on without any motion? Or why didn't it turn on before he stood there. Nice to get a video where they find out how close you have to get before the light turns on.

ETA: I support a really good researcher, she's like the best. And now after having an in-depth convo with her theory on everything going on, the info provided by this guy supports her theory. Which lends him some credence to me.

(Hold onto your seat, cause what I'm about to say next (is out there) is why im so into the BEKs and what research had led me to thus far.)

The thing that sticks out the most in terms of creepiness, is apparently the Gray's are small like children. Our world is very harsh for them, which lowers their health and life expectancy, our government apparently has made a deal with them, tech for organs to help them live healthier and longer. I can't prove any of this or can I stand behind it 100% but this is the general consensus of what my research has led me to. These kids may be the Gray's, hence the eyes.

I don't believe them to be ghosts, maybe demons or what we thought demons to be, when combined with their tech, they seem unstoppable.

They don't seem to take a whole lot of people, which makes me think they only need certain people, like people with RH- blood types, who knows.
edit on 29-4-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

When I get the time, and providing the video of his is of a high enough quality, I should be able to play around with the lighting a bit to try and see what we can spot of this 'thing/person' in the dark.

We should be able to see if there is movement before the light turns on, and perhaps some other clues to determining if this is a work of fiction or not with actual proof of our own, rather than pure speculation stemmed from insta-doubt.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I know I, for one, would appreciate that. This is the first video and investigator that I've seen who I believe to be fairly credible.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Why is no one talking about the pair of BEK's he claimed got arrested and escaped, murdering several officers? No clue who or where this source came from but when you google it nothing but his videos comes up about the subject. It took me a whole five minutes of researching to come to the conclusion he's a fake. If that story were true BEK's would not only be much more popular, but a proven fact. He presents it like it was headline news over there quite the imagination and story though I must say.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join