It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

This whole BEK's stuff reminds me of some fantasy made up by some teenager around a campfire with friends trying to scare eachother with made up ghost stories. What a load of crap.. It will take some real steamy BS before I express my opinion in this fashion publicly.

Have an other one on me..
edit on 28/4/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can do my best, but he's been pretty swamped!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

Let's come up with one great question...and see how it goes.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

It's Slender Man v2.0.. The video is obviously fiction.

And I realize the BEK fiction was around before the Slender Man fiction, but I'm specifically referring to this video and what MarbleHornets did with Slender Man videos.. Making documentary style videos that appear to be real based on a fiction.

If anybody actually believes this video is real, god help you. This is an art project.
edit on 28-4-2017 by garbageface because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Let's come up with one great question...and see how it goes.

I agree,

its too bad that everyone here already at this point already knows everything about everythin!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: destination now
I agree it is a fascinating subject. I remember a thread on here that was written by someone who is usually a sceptic, and they described a BEK experience they thought they had. Trying to remember what it was called. Will have a look and see if I can find it, it was very interesting, particularly coming from someone who usually debunks things

ETA Here is the link www.abovetopsecret.com...

With all respect, you are aware this fellow ATS brother is a very good writer..?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

No matter what someone does as a hobby, or as a career, their experiences should be taken in the same light as anyone else.

Even a lifelong skeptic, coming forward with an unbelievable story that "Changed their opinion" gets scrutiny.

So, in the same light, even a writer with a personal experience should be neither brushed aside or taken immediately as correct.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: Iconic

This whole BEK's stuff reminds me of some fantasy made up by some teenager around a campfire with friends trying to scare eachother with made up ghost stories. What a load of crap.. It will take some real steamy BS before I express my opinion in this fashion publicly.

Have an other one on me..

It does seem like that doesn't it? This is what regular good folks always tell themselves so they can smile when they look in the mirror each morning, but then sometimes people find themselves seeing and experiencing very real things that completely demolish that normal reality and it has different effects on different people. I myself have seen things that every day people would say is impossible, and when you see it, that is all you keep telling yourself is that there is no way this can be real, but it is. I hope you don't see any of these shadow existences because it will ruin your thinking and take years to recover from, if you recover. Many don't.

I haven't ever seen a black eyed kid but I have seen other things just as bad and some much worse. It isn't fantasy any longer when it happens.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Couldn't have worded it better, my friend.

I won't bother to detail some of the experiences I've dealt with in this life, for the want to stay on topic;

but some of them still give me serious pause. Some make my skin crawl, and others still race my mind, looking for reason where there is none.

We simply do not know everything. We know very little.

John snow, really does know nothing. To quote a show that I don't like.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I won't bother to detail some of the experiences I've dealt with in this life, for the want to stay on topic;

but some of them still give me serious pause. Some make my skin crawl, and others still race my mind, looking for reason where there is none.

Thanks for the thread, it is very intriguing and could yield some new insights into the phenomenon.

The reports of sightings from Mexico seem to be growing fast, and I wonder if this is because there is a lot of more violence there because of trafficking and cartels, which could be a magnet for even more evil things to find a haven. Also witchcraft is a bigger thing there. These things happening seem to be growing, just as evil in the world is also growing. I wonder if the FBI has done any investigating into this phenomenon like they have other unexplained things like cattle mutilations and other things. It would be hard to find out since things like this usually only get laughter and ridicule, because to face it publicly is to tell people there are things happening and no one can do a thing about it, and government insiders don't want that kind of attention.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thanks for the thread, it is very intriguing and could yield some new insights into the phenomenon.

The reports of sightings from Mexico seem to be growing fast, and I wonder if this is because there is a lot of more violence there because of trafficking and cartels, which could be a magnet for even more evil things to find a haven. Also witchcraft is a bigger thing there. These things happening seem to be growing, just as evil in the world is also growing. I wonder if the FBI has done any investigating into this phenomenon like they have other unexplained things like cattle mutilations and other things. It would be hard to find out since things like this usually only get laughter and ridicule, because to face it publicly is to tell people there are things happening and no one can do a thing about it, and government insiders don't want that kind of attention.

Mexico, especially around Juarez, has a lot of bad things happening. Children routinely going missing, to never be seen again.. Most are dead or ended up in the trade.. But it opens up more possibility for the dark arts and for things we don't understand.

I would definitely like to know more. That's the only thing I can really stand behind. Always want to know more.

I guarantee that the CIA or FBI has looked into this phenomena. Would they ever admit it? Hell no.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

a reply to: dreamingawake

Here's that video, now that I'm home and on the laptop.

A completed map will be available as soon as I finish fact checking the sightings provided to me by the black eyed kid researchers in Mexico. They've accumulated data on nearly 11,000 black eyed kid encounters from the past 30 years.

Thanks

As he mentions three or more experiencers marked on map most common locations. He's working on the map, only certain locations are complete so far.

My area isn't mapped or so I see(the Pac NW) so am going to look more into it.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Good luck!

I think I'm safe, or safer, in the Northeast, hah.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Good luck!

I think I'm safe, or safer, in the Northeast, hah.

Might be that they are more limited to warmer climate areas, or at least what seems to be concluded so far with sightings.

This may be the original story "Witness Report: “I Let the Black Eyed Children Into My Home, and Now I’m Slowly Dying”" claimed to have happened in Vermont-Source here.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
imo after watching this is that its all a hoax. if u notice the motion sensor light that comes on the first time that there is no sound of a light switch being flipped on. the second time u can distinctly hear the light switch flipping on and showing the guy just standing there. the fact hes motionless as it comes on is suspicious aswell.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I hope he does accept your invite to join ATS then the mods here can hoax this when he contributes in this thread

He has over 800,000 views on his click bait videos, he is copying the many YouTube channels that do the same for add revenue

He is also scaring a lot of gullible users if you look at the comments on his Chanel and also unbelievably some members here believe his fantasy

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=22171285]Iconic[/post
a minute the guy just said hello
It took me 3 min and 38 seconds to wonder why i didn't turn it off 3 minutes and 38 seconds ago.Really ubsurb.. wait a minute, the guy just said 'hello',let me see what's going on.I fell for it!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Was discussing this today with someone. These people have no soul. They may not be human at all.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

It's just one of those things where people have trouble abandoning their preconceived belief systems. It is a death of the mind, what you previously believed must "DIE" for new knowledge to move in.
People prefer doing that on their own terms, or not doing it at all. That's why religion is a bloody mess.

Similar thing is like how people prefer to discover something themselves rather than be shown.

That IMO is why bored/sheltered people who believe # like this won't listen or more importantly attempt to indulge an opposing point of view.

The fact that this has been at the top of my ATS screen for 2 days now is a shame and discredits the legitimacy of the forum. 7 years ago this was a place of reasonable discourse, not conspiring fan boys.

To give you a contrast between real research and comedic material.
Here is an example of a genuine reporter of "mysterious" beings.

Who IMO is doing it properly.

www.youtube.com...

Not that I necessarily believe in what he's reporting.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Where is Phage when you need him?

edit on 29-4-2017 by apexmussel because: this thread...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join