It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
-update-

I've contacted the video/channel owner, asking him to check out this thread. I wanted to see if he had any comment on our discussion, or if he would be willing to come over to ATS for maybe an AMA, or anything else. Will update when something happens!

Also, will add this message to my OP

ETA: Nevermind, apparently you cannot edit a post after 4 hours anymore? hmph!
edit on 28-4-2017 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I've done alot of research into this guy, he refuses to share the recordings of the BEKs with me, he sucks at setting up proper audio video traps. Like absolutely incompetent.

I have alot of resources to do this properly with night vision and thermal.

I now believe he is completely lying and an absolute fraud.

The End.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

I've done alot of research into this guy, he refuses to share the recordings of the BEKs with me, he sucks at setting up proper audio video traps. Like absolutely incompetent.

I have alot of resources to do this properly with night vision and thermal.

I now believe he is completely lying and an absolute fraud.

The End.

I don't really see that. He's working up to releasing the sound file to the public, and as for right now, you have to message him personally and explain what you're going to do with the audio, to get it.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
He's a click bait scam artist,just look at his video titles and thumbnails

HE sees this as a money winner compared to click baiting unexplainable deep sea creatures

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Exactly, his wife is pregnant and expecting soon. He's motivated by providing for his family under any means(memes) necesaary.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Alright then, I guess you guys are entitled to that opinion, for sure.

I for one, will see where this goes.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
a reply to: shlaw

In case you missed it in the OP,

more footage is going to be coming. He didn't have the greatest investigatory tools at his disposal, but his *friend is helping out with that by sending him trailcams she uses for wildfire research

Of course more footage is coming, he laid the groundwork and now that things are properly set up he is going to deliver what was intended all along. I expect him to be harassed and menaced by these "black-eyed kids" at some point, makes for a better story

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The wildfire researcher does not sound legit to me. Ive lived through some of the biggest wildfires in modern recorded history.

The Fort McMurray fire as the most recent. I work for Shell Canada, they were amazing taking every single person that showed up at the security gate, they flew absolutely everybody out to Edmonton or Calgary on their own dime. There was not one single kid left unfed, not one pet (not even snakes) left behind.

When the fire came by site, Not one single trail can left up by the environment department was even remotely salvageable. (Shell buys the best of the best the absolute most expensive equipment available, things not available to the public, things that are only commercial. This is a huge hole in their story.

I'm sorry man I want to believe to, but this guy isn't it.Unless he gives me the recording he looped so I can do a proper investigation, this guy is debunked.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

She gave him info about a service that sends the photos taken to a phone, or other storage device. What else doesn't sound legit about her? She is in school for it at the moment, and also working studying wildfire. I don't think she's a person who goes on the ground to fight wildfire, that's a whole other entity.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Her talking about satellite imagery, I happen to order sat imagery every single month, after they take the photos it takes 2 weeks for them to process it all and have it available for download, then I do my own post processing to make available to everyone in AutoCAD and other mining software. Oh yah... One more thing, also takes $60K.

ETA: For my post processing, I have access to blade servers extremely powerful, over 300gigs of RAM, can't remember all the specs off hand. And it still takes it all night to do conversions.
edit on 28-4-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: underwerks

it only worked because he is in/near a hot spot of sorts. he mapped it out in one of his videos. it took five days for him to get any results and that was in optimal conditions.

I wonder if there's a map or list of hot spots. I'd like to try it out but probably where I'm at I'd attract a curious Bigfoot(if they are aware and responsive of the sounds as some say they are paranormal-like beings), before attracting a a BEK, but then again the Vid author apparently lives outside of a significant city area-not sure how far though.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: underwerks

it only worked because he is in/near a hot spot of sorts. he mapped it out in one of his videos. it took five days for him to get any results and that was in optimal conditions.

I wonder if there's a map or list of hot spots. I'd like to try it out but probably where I'm at I'd attract a curious Bigfoot(if they are aware and responsive of the sounds as some say they are paranormal-like beings), before attracting a a BEK, but then again the Vid author apparently lives outside of a significant city area-not sure how far though.

There's a map in one of his videos, on my phone atm so I'll link it later if you don't find it

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

-update-

I've contacted the video/channel owner, asking him to check out this thread. I wanted to see if he had any comment on our discussion, or if he would be willing to come over to ATS for maybe an AMA, or anything else. Will update when something happens!

Great initiative.
I think it would wonderful if he came on.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

-update-

Great initiative.
I think it would wonderful if he came on.

Will let everyone know what happens with my open invitation!

I had asked him to either come on here, read through the post, and give me feedback, make an account and I'll host him in a thread, or whatever else he'd like to do. I'd like to hear his insight on our post since there are quite a few different reactions here.

there have been disbelievers, debunkers, skeptics, people with personal experiences, believers, and the inbetween. Been quite a spread here!

Couldn't have asked for a better turn-out, so Thanks ATS!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Here's that video, now that I'm home and on the laptop.

A completed map will be available as soon as I finish fact checking the sightings provided to me by the black eyed kid researchers in Mexico. They've accumulated data on nearly 11,000 black eyed kid encounters from the past 30 years.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is from the content creator/owner of the channel:

Thanks for the link Patrick. Im barely keeping my head above water with all the messages and comments as it is, but I'm definitely going to check this link out. It might be easier if anyone there has any comments, questions or ideas to message me here. At least in the short term. I really do appreciate all the help.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
still no proof just blurry footage and his word.

I can't believe people are actually taking this serious.

Seems like all you need to pull off fake encounters now days is a blurry camera, some editing software and a youtube channel. Oh and a bunch of gullible people to help spread your lies.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yeah when I replied on his page earlier I had mentioned I saw his video on ATS too. So at least He got two different messages about it today in different ways. Thing is, seems my message has since disappeared. Don't know if he deleted it or what?

Curious

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Fake , Blackened Out Eye Contacts .

Agree. imo this is all faked. Anyone could buy black contact lenses. Not to mention, as others have already mentioned, if he caught some "kid with black eyes" why would that kid be standing there obviously posing for the camera?

edit on 28-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

This is from the content creator/owner of the channel:

Thanks for the link Patrick. Im barely keeping my head above water with all the messages and comments as it is, but I'm definitely going to check this link out. It might be easier if anyone there has any comments, questions or ideas to message me here. At least in the short term. I really do appreciate all the help.

Are you up for relaying (serious) questions to him from here?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join