It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If I was baited in I'd be standing in the dark personally. Would probably smash the window if I wanted to send a message.

Why would they just stand there under the light? I can't see a reason.
Kind of skeptical on this one.. Why does it have the slow spooky music?

Maybe they can hear static sound over long distances and it was driving the thing nuts, so it showed up to stare at the laptop.

Don't know much about it all but it wouldn't be hard to rig up spooky content like this.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: apexmussel

My advice is to either read the rest of the thread, or go watch more of his videos. It will explain some things that you're missing

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Perhaps not my best work, but when you can see it coming a mile off...
I believe there are a lot of people the world over using YouTube as a source of income right now.

If someone is making money out of a conspiracy they will keep on perpetuating it.
Has this guy called the cops? seems like breaking and entering to me.
He doesn't carry a weapon with him when investigating footsteps on his property in the middle of the night...

It has the same feel to it as 'reality tv' and we all know how real that is.

I can elaborate further and bring up more points, poking holes in the whole "demons and spirits" theories, but the truth is, I can't debunk it right here from my computer or anywhere really... It's all up there in the ether, so many unknowns, but the thing is, facts already established tend to point you to correct assumptions.

And I assume this guy is doing for $

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Dude has a pretty good paying job, and blurs his face in his videos so he won't lose his job because of the type of content he has on youtube. That's all he's elluded to about his employment. Being at under 10k subs, hes making some money on youtube, but not anywhere near enough to live off of. You can start living off of youtube if you can pull in about 1mil views in a year. That'll give you about 25-30k in ad revenue (Before ads started pulling out of youtube, in this new scandal)

Calling the cops- He actually did. He contacted the police, and there is a video linked in the description of my original posted video to that happening. That is yet another reason why I don't believe that he faked it, because you don't call the police on something you faked. It is a crime to do so, and the police whilst investigating would be able to recognize the person in the film if they were known to the creator.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
a reply to: GreenGunther

Dude has a pretty good paying job, and blurs his face in his videos so he won't lose his job because of the type of content he has on youtube. That's all he's elluded to about his employment. Being at under 10k subs, hes making some money on youtube, but not anywhere near enough to live off of. You can start living off of youtube if you can pull in about 1mil views in a year. That'll give you about 25-30k in ad revenue (Before ads started pulling out of youtube, in this new scandal)

Calling the cops- He actually did. He contacted the police, and there is a video linked in the description of my original posted video to that happening. That is yet another reason why I don't believe that he faked it, because you don't call the police on something you faked. It is a crime to do so, and the police whilst investigating would be able to recognize the person in the film if they were known to the creator.

This is what I mean, we don't know anything for sure -

"some money" is better than 'no money'.
Calling your friend is not a crime, or even just faking a phone call?
Also, has he shown video evidence to the cops?
Get a restraining order?

I just assume he's lying, you assume he's telling the truth.
Let the chips fall where they may

edit on 28-4-2017 by GreenGunther because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I got to thinking about this a little more. If he lured the guy in with sound (I think it looks like a make more than female), I wonder if the guy was maybe making his own sound back try to communicate itself or have its own conversation.

Just because the guy has the frequency doesn't mean he has a clue as to what the message is he is looping if this is indeed how they communicate.

Perhaps he may need to put a mic on the porch to listen for a responding sound.

Hope That all made sense..

OP I had to chuckle at you a bit. I noticed you started giving the video description in the play by play form now!!! 9 yards to get a dang foot eh? Tedious...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I feel like the questions are valid and their answers aren't made clear in the videos. So why stand in the light? and like some others stated it kinda would be sensible to upload the whole clip.

I'd prefer to get the information from you being someone who has done extensive research on the subject.

There has to be a practical purpose to these things if they are in fact real.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I got to thinking about this a little more. If he lured the guy in with sound (I think it looks like a make more than female), I wonder if the guy was maybe making his own sound back try to communicate itself or have its own conversation.

Just because the guy has the frequency doesn't mean he has a clue as to what the message is he is looping if this is indeed how they communicate.

Perhaps he may need to put a mic on the porch to listen for a responding sound.

Hope That all made sense..

OP I had to chuckle at you a bit. I noticed you started giving the video description in the play by play form now!!! 9 yards to get a dang foot eh? Tedious...

Haha. Yeah, while on my laptop (at work at the moment; wrapping up the last weekend of my cafe before it sells, and onward to my fine dining restaurant. It is DEAD at the cafe at the moment) I can type away a paragraph a second, so I figure I may as well just give the play-by-play, because people are more apt to just read what's here than go to the youtube page and investigate it.. Not everyone, or most people, but some.

That's an idea though, about putting the mic there. The investigation has changed gear thusfar, and he isn't trying to recreate the same as the porch setting, because he seemingly doesn't want to endanger his family any more than he has already

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: apexmussel

I feel like the questions are valid and their answers aren't made clear in the videos. So why stand in the light? and like some others stated it kinda would be sensible to upload the whole clip.

I'd prefer to get the information from you being someone who has done extensive research on the subject.

There has to be a practical purpose to these things if they are in fact real.

I agree! All questions are absolutely valid. (well most of them anyway :roll

In my mind, the being was already stationary when the light popped on. The light was off, and then when it came on, the BEK, or entity, was stationary, was already in place. The only movement it had (besides in the face), was to turn and look at seemingly the light on the porch. Other than that, as onehuman pointed out, it seemed to be trying to communicate with the source of the sound.

Also, in my own opinion, after the elapsed time had passed (alleged one hour), the entity turns, and exits stage left. This could very well be because it realized it was a lure, or a false communication. Or, it could be because the sound itself was taken from a video of the events, and could be an "attack" or "organize" sound.. The actual purpose of the specific sound hasn't been completely discovered, so it could be a number of things.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I actually hopped on the pc and went to his page, or his video that you posted on the last page with his little wife talk. I went ahead and suggested it too him about trying to record a conversation of sound if there is one. I also mentioned he has no idea what his loop is playing if it is at all. Could be his lick and not something so friendly. Might want to be careful with his pregnant wife being there alone.

I kind of fear he may have already opened that can of worms though and they now know something is there and they themselves need to investigate. Least he got a flashlight this round...

eta: I meant to also say that I thought the guy on the porch looked a little older than a "kid." Most stories you hear about them seem to have them much younger in appearance anyway. Don't recall a lot of these stories involving grownup BYK's

edit on 4/28/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: apexmussel

I would like to see the whole hour he stood there myself. He must have done some kind of movement. I mean you never know, you might find some tiny clue of them, about them if you could study one for a hour.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

My girlfriend and I had watched the video, and she was pretty peeved that the guy had endangered his pregnant wife, and his very young son, in an effort to investigate further...

I mean, its been done a million times, the endangerment of others in the pursuit of knowledge. Look at the atom bomb. Top scientists were like, "Hey, maybe fission will just keep happening, and we'll blow the entirety of existence up...eh, blow it up. lets see what happens. I am become death, destroyer of worlds! -click-"

But yeah. I agree that while attempting to play with loaded dice, and play the lure, we have no idea what the lure is actually saying, if anything at all.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I forgot to mention something about this!

I live kind of in the same situation as the poster, to some extent. He mentions he's at the end of a very long road, with no one else on said road. THEN his driveway starts.

I too, am in the woods. The common ISPs in my state won't or can't get service to my house, so my girlfriend and I had to bite the bullet and get a satellite dish installed, and get service though a company called HughesNet. Look them up, the reviews are Hilarious! and on point. They are a terrible company.

But! I pay 100 bucks a month for 50gb of internet. After i use up my "allowance" of data, like a sodding phone plan, my internet goes slower than stephen hawking in a blizzard.

Soooo, if I had attempted to upload an hourlong video onto youtube, it would take a long time, and it would eat up a WHOLE mess of bandwidth.

I can only guess though, maybe he has really decent internet, and just can't be bothered to upload.

or maybe he thought it would just be a waste of time, and be boring.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

lol the first video you posted was only 9 minutes and look how that has gone for you! I think the whole hour would only be good for people that would really want to study it and also just for the proof that he did actually stand there that long.

You would be out of your mind trying to explain a hour of a creep standing there. And at 42.57 he sneezed!!! yada yada

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The light sensor comes on when he's already up there not moving. Definitely needs to replace that thing, the ones I generally see will activate at around 15-20 feet.

It could be that he materialized on location hence him being dead still when the light triggers.

If I was sold on the idea of that being a paranormal monkey and not just an ape taking everyone for a ride, I'd wonder what is the origin? and the intent.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Haha, for that I hope he doesn't upload the whole thing

And then the entity stands still some more...

And then some more...

You can then see a bug crawl on to its face...

And off its face...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Newer video detailing strange bio readings the author has been experiencing.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-4-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yeah! I Forgot about this video. Very strange indeed! His body and demeanor are completely fine, and yet all measurements taken say precisely the opposite! Very strange. Some of those temps you would expect to see meningitis take effect

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
He's faking and click baiting his videos to gather subs and views on this fantasy subject matter

That so called BEK looks like a reflection of his wife standing inside the home in subdued lighting with her hair down

IF it's not her then someone else is aided him

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Well, it ain't the wife. Complexion is totally different, and his wife isn't blonde.

Also, I highly doubt he has someone else stand on the porch to do a little "trick" which he then contacts the police about.

Besides; if he was willing to fake this- we'd see more faked evidence, and in other means. Like other -clear- sightings. This one is just unclear/clear enough for me to take it at face value (with a healthy bit of skepticism as well)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join