It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
One way to know for sure is to find out what the humming frequency is and try it outside your house.

Any takers?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

it only worked because he is in/near a hot spot of sorts. he mapped it out in one of his videos. it took five days for him to get any results and that was in optimal conditions.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I was just listening to it again over my monitors really loud, went downstairs to use the bathroom, and noticed the motion sensor light out front was on.

Kind of freaked me out for a minute lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
The guy who made the video should add a link to the sound file he is using to allow others to try as well. Thought I would add, Why does the video skip when the person appears, Like something out of a horror movie?
edit on 28-4-2017 by Chronico because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
All I see if some girl walk into shot, stand there for a minute and walk away...... For me all it proves is people have video cameras and females exist......

I watched it in HD also and I couldn't see any 'black eyes" and if I did I would of probably gone with contact lens from ebay as an explanation.

My conclusion?
Kid trying to get youtube famous by making live action creepy pastas.
Seriously, call me when it's head spins 360 degrees and it crawls along the ceiling, this could of been any video on Liveleak that has people standing on doorsteps, and those at least usually have gunfire and ass beatings.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
They make sounds like a scratched LP, 'hunt in packs' and have black eyes and of course never come to the camera...

And this guy walks about in the dead of night after them..

Sounds leggit...

Yeah right...College student taking the mick..

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Doing a search on YouTube about BEK I ran into this video the other day it seriously creeped me out !!!!
I just saw a episode I think it was monsters in America on BEK it got me really interested in the subject.

There are so many stories over 2 hours of my reading that something is up be it a bunch a bull
or this is actually a real event, I don't know but I do know if I ever come in contact I won't be opening the door any time soon!!
A serious set of chills running up my spine right about now.
This video caused me to warn my husband about them and he thought I was half in the bag ....

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Cant believe I've never heard of BEKs before. It doesn't look obviously fake to me but it could easily be faked. The part I find strange is how in a lot of his videos he just nonchalantly walks out in the dark to check things out. I would have a flash light and a firearm most definitely. Very interesting & spooky to say the least.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The guy is debating releasing the audio bait for issues of morality and ethics of giving it away. It could be dangerous. Doesn't matter if your believe him or not, I suppose...But it his his choice, and his file. So we'll see about that...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The idea of a 'static' frequency form of silent communication is a very unique and intriguing one.
edit on 28-4-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

In my simple understanding of it,

it opens a few doors in means of communication...Since there is a high frequency in static by itself, it opens the possibilities of quite a bit of information over short bits of time

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

HERE is the next video.
(Sorry if already posted).
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh, yeah, I've seen this one. I had thought it was before the lure video, but I guess I was mistaken.

The image he captures is startling for sure. At first i thought it might be a bit of fungus on a tree, being lit up by his car's headlights? But then I realized, that the geometry associated with that happening doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

There's another one from the 17th. where he 'debunks' the BEK's mouth movement as blurring, by using his wife on the porch on the same spot.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

This video was posted yesterday.

Latest update!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There's another one from the 17th. where he 'debunks' the BEK's mouth movement as blurring, by using his wife on the porch on the same spot.

I watched this video, and to me; when she backs up fully, the pixelation looks almost exact. You can't see the teeth from the BEK, because, I think at least, its more mumbling than talking. Dude's wife talks with an open mouth..

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have to wonder why, with that property and being concerned with safety, this guy doesn't own a dog.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

I'd be outside with my firearm, and most likely a diaper.

me too! and ive done it before! though then it was to chase coyotes away from my cat.... the diaper was helpful....

but seriously, this guy says he has over an hour of footage capturing this "entity" on film but he only uploads like 5 seconds of it? wtf?!

if i had an hour of footage of some strange # you better believe i'd be putting every second of it online, not just some 5 second clip. where the hell is the rest of it. i want to see the whole thing.

i suspect its a lie purely because of this, why would anyone make the claim they have an hour of footage only to reveal 5 seconds as if thats the whole thing. its an exaggeration a huge one, which reeks of hoax.
edit on 28-4-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I have to wonder why, with that property and being concerned with safety, this guy doesn't own a dog.

I think it was a reflection meaning they were in the house

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well, in a later video he has his wifu stand outside and approximate the location of the supposed BEK. It's pretty close, and does a good enough job at guessing.. She was wearing a white shirt though, i think, and so the entire torso is visible. I think she should have worn a black zipup or something to simulate the video..

But, she was unaware of the recording when he had her do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join