It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Appreciated. I dig the style

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

lmao are you serious? sigh, i guess i will point it out since you can't even see it your self.

1. Over production (crackling noise soundtrack)
2. Blurry image shows no black eyes
3. Typical calling out of other footage as fake to try to legitimize his footage
4. Bad backstory screams made up to try to dramatize it more
5. Bad narration attempt at trying to make this video seem authentic

All I see in this video is someone standing there, with the light perfectly on their face and not even a clear image of "black eyes"

just nonsense really.

You seem to be taking my comment personal as if this is your video or you are helping this person get views to their video.

In your OP you stated what say you ATS?

I say fake.

I know it's not the answer you want to hear but if you ask someone what they think and they do not agree with what you agree with and you take it personal, then maybe you shouldn't ask people for their opinion.

And I didn't call everyone gullible, I called the people who actually think this is real "gullible".

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think there is something to the BEK thing.
If not, there are some creepy-ass kids out there.
I had an experience that left me open minded.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Might be time to start adding some flag #s to your stats.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: c2oden

Might be time to start adding some flag #s to your stats.

agreed, make a post, c2oden! Let ATS know what happened.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I don't get why a black eyed kid, even assuming real, would come to this guy's house? Just because he is investigating them? How would they know? Was he being stalked by BEK's before he began recording overnight?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Did you view the video?

The video's creator beliefs that this particular sound that he's playing on a loop, which allegedly is all the other BEK videos that were the most plausible, is how the BEK communicate in some way. So he played that noise on a loop to see if his theory is true about this tone, and that's the video

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

Nietzsche

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

a quick recap of his investigations, showed that he had a few non-specific events, and started digging in deeper. He mapped previous sightings and any events that could hold water or live up to some healthy scrutiny. He was living in the area of a cluster of events, so proceeded to investigate.

He had an event happen while driving down his long, secluded backroad to his driveway, one which no one ought to be on at the time of the event, and he saw someone or thing walk across the road, so he started filming. He didnt see anything at the time, but when he reviewed the footage he saw a face off the side of the road, staring back at him.

So, he delved deeper into his investigations and found that in all of the videos that were deemed more likely to be legitimate, there was a low frequency "hum" or "noise" that he was able to isolate from the videos, so he did such, and created and looped a soundfile in which he could use as a bait; assuming this noise was a way for the BEKs to communicate.

He assumed such, because the BEKs of legend were able to remain coordinated and still stealthy. Anyone in war, or any historian knows that a useful, stealthy attack squad needs an encrypted or hidden way to communicate to remain effective.

So; he takes this file he made, and loops it at his computer with a barebones recording device to watch the effect. The results are this video.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."

Nietzsche

At the risk of falling off topic, these Antifa kids should read the Nietzche that they all espouse.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
too many BEK accounts to just dismiss it out of hand. what exactly they are, or what happened to them, is of course a matter of dispute. however there are too many strange coincidences and odd impressions to chalk it all up to drugs or paranoia. actual families and lives have been impacted by these creatures and thats where the fear comes from.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
too many BEK accounts to just dismiss it out of hand. what exactly they are, or what happened to them, is of course a matter of dispute. however there are too many strange coincidences and odd impressions to chalk it all up to drugs or paranoia. actual families and lives have been impacted by these creatures and thats where the fear comes from.

My girlfriend assumes that they are abducted children, be from aliens or not- on account to how many children are abducted or go missing to never be found- and compared to how some alleged stories of victims have missing organs, as well... Then you get into the wavelengths or frequencies of their communications...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

My girlfriend assumes that they are abducted children, be from aliens or not- on account to how many children are abducted or go missing to never be found- and compared to how some alleged stories of victims have missing organs, as well... Then you get into the wavelengths or frequencies of their communications...

if I had to venture an atypical guess, i would suggest something along the line of changelings. the children of humans and fae. most accounts indicate that BEKs have no documentation and no background almost like they just popped out of nowhere. they also have unhealthy effects on average people if exposed for extended periods and some reports seem to imply a sort of telepathic element to these creatures. research is minimal obviously so there isnt really much to go on, but theres my two bent pennies for what its worth.
edit on 27-4-2017 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I just watched a tv show on the Paranormal channel two days ago, about the black eyed kids.

Many of the people that have came in contact with the black eye people where being interviewed, seem pretty credible and sincere.
They believe these people are evil, many will approach you in your car, and ask you to let them in. When the people in the car come in contact with these people, they all claim they feel dread and frighten.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

Did you view the video?

The video's creator beliefs that this particular sound that he's playing on a loop, which allegedly is all the other BEK videos that were the most plausible, is how the BEK communicate in some way. So he played that noise on a loop to see if his theory is true about this tone, and that's the video

Ah k, I see. I did watch the vid, but missed the correlation.

If it is a true phenomenon, and these creatures whatever are lured by that sound, then that is pretty chilling.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic

a quick recap of his investigations, showed that he had a few non-specific events, and started digging in deeper. He mapped previous sightings and any events that could hold water or live up to some healthy scrutiny. He was living in the area of a cluster of events, so proceeded to investigate.

He had an event happen while driving down his long, secluded backroad to his driveway, one which no one ought to be on at the time of the event, and he saw someone or thing walk across the road, so he started filming. He didnt see anything at the time, but when he reviewed the footage he saw a face off the side of the road, staring back at him.

So, he delved deeper into his investigations and found that in all of the videos that were deemed more likely to be legitimate, there was a low frequency "hum" or "noise" that he was able to isolate from the videos, so he did such, and created and looped a soundfile in which he could use as a bait; assuming this noise was a way for the BEKs to communicate.

He assumed such, because the BEKs of legend were able to remain coordinated and still stealthy. Anyone in war, or any historian knows that a useful, stealthy attack squad needs an encrypted or hidden way to communicate to remain effective.

So; he takes this file he made, and loops it at his computer with a barebones recording device to watch the effect. The results are this video.

Indeed, and it is very chilling. That one of them just stood there at his front porch as if confused and unable to discern what was going on. So they have faults that can be exploited back against them. I have read some cases where people let them in and then become very ill and didn't live long.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Did you view the video?

If it is a true phenomenon, and these creatures whatever are lured by that sound, then that is pretty chilling.

the truly unsettling part is how the girl behaves as though she is half asleep, sort of conscious but responding without actively thinking, almost like a trance. most people would have registered the computer and then moved on but it appears she is there specifically for the recording, staring at the computer like a cat watching a fly on the wall. for an hour though? really?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Did you view the video?

the truly unsettling part is how the girl behaves as though she is half asleep, sort of conscious but responding without actively thinking, almost like a trance. most people would have registered the computer and then moved on but it appears she is there specifically for the recording, staring at the computer like a cat watching a fly on the wall. for an hour though? really?

It makes me think that they are somewhat less intelligent than regular people, and this video if completely real which it very well seems like, is like how an experiment would be set up to study some animals behavior. And this looped frequency sure worked well. What he needs there are cage sides that drop down and cage him/her inside when they trip the sensor. Then it can be interrogated, but that might not be safe either.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Agreed. It is unsettling to say the least

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Looks like a girl to me.Prob girlfriend or sister.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join