It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

I highly suspect there were never twins. Just a typical solo baby that I'm certain is just fine at home.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MaryaNoxx

I agree, if there was a death after birth, they'd likely have a funeral for the baby. My best friend lost his baby son right after he was born, they had a funeral.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

Allegedly, were left with the same ol' no proof scenario again and again. No video, how is there no video by now? I'd have completely left the house or brought in a ton of equipment with live feeds for everyone to witness.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

The comments section of his videos is crazy. Its a lot of die hards in there, and when you point out big gaping flaws and inconsistencies or ask valid questions they go all rabid on you. Although to his credit comments are open but I can't tell if he's deleting them anymore. At this point I'm like screw it, was a great little story at first and now it's not. He's turned it into a big smorgasbord of random paranormal stuff. If people wanna believe him, fine, but it doesn't make it any more 'real'.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Yep, it's getting boring. I couldn't even make it through his last video, it was boring. And anyone who questions the validity of this guys claims is labeled a troll and attacked. But I do enjoy the comments, maybe more than the videos now!

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
How anyone can take this "Fantastic Daily" nonsense seriously or even think there's a possibility of it being true, I have no idea. So far they've made through youtube about $1,800, which is embarrassing to me, because it's so fake and so ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jake27
How anyone can take this "Fantastic Daily" nonsense seriously or even think there's a possibility of it being true, I have no idea. So far they've made through youtube about $1,800, which is embarrassing to me, because it's so fake and so ridiculous.

Thats poor people change compared to Fake News Russian Collusion is making.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

The holes in his stories now are gaping like you said. Like YUGE! It's unreal now. We went from a Black Eyed Kid, to Demons, to a shadow person, now some spiritualist says it's a poltergeist lmao. And throws in it may be a Jinn...

Then has some footage of his son's room where a shadow goes by the door and then he tries to prove it wasn't him by showing footage of him in bed at the same time LMFAO.

Then he tops it off with his curtain moving from the air, looks like from the ventilation system.

AND yes you're right, his fan base is absolutely rabid. Like gnashing at the bit to squash any skepticism!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

I would say told you so... but

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join