It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

He kinda did, but he took down all the videos that give away his location.

He even took down his email, anyone have it? I wanna email him.
edit on 19-5-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As to where he lives I'd hazard a guess that it's so cal. Could be wrong but he has a video on so cal cryptids and his property looks like it could be in that region. Too bad this is 99% probability of bull# but hey its entertaining to some degree.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MaryaNoxx

I agree, he's complete bull#, but his facts of what he supposedly has found are absolutely correct. His conclusions are completely wrong. He either copied people with real experiences or is really terrible at presenting his so called scientific data.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Blonde haired scruffy kids with JET BLACK, no whites just solid black eyes aren't just your normal kids.......

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

If they are the pictures I'm thinking of couldn't that be caused by the angle of the photographs? I'm no photo expert by any means but that was the first thing I thought of. I'd love to see one snapped aimed directly at and in level with their face/eyes.
edit on 25-5-2017 by threepwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Freya is not his wife. Freya is a college student who claims to have witnessed her best friend disappear at a rave after she witnessed her talking with a few black eyed kids.

Freya studies wildlife, or something, and she knows about setting up trail cams and that sort of thing and she has helped FD with that part of his investigations.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

I'm gonna help walk through this one with some simple questions.

So as you can tell the guy is really adept at Photoshop and video editing techniques.

These are pictures of some kids in the dark, using an IR flash which only gives a certain spectrum hue, mainly what looks like Black and White...

Now how do you know that he hasn't manipulated these photographs?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Oh right! How silly of me! Sorry.

I'll walk you through this one too, so it seems Freya has no problem showing her face in these videos with the ONE picture of her.

Interesting that she has no problem showing her face in a pic, yet we've never seen her in a video.

Yet we know how adept the owner of the channel is at Photoshop and video editing techniques, if you take a close look at the supposed pic of Freya (her pic only exists on his videos, not on Facebook or Instagram or Twitter and snapchat which 99% young western girls love to do). We'll see how pixelated and seemingly chopped together her appearance is so when we do a reverse image search, voila, a big fat NothingBurger.

Now I hope you see where I'm going with this, it just takes a few questions to arrive at educated and non biased conclusions.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

There's also, at least there used to be, that same pic of Freya w/o the sparkling/piercing thingies in one of his videos. So they're either added for "rave effect" or the other way around. Somewhat suspicious....

edit: Bleh, I don't even know why I bother giving FantasticDaily the credit to talk about his channel anymore. He'll run out of steam eventually.
edit on 26-5-2017 by threepwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hey, I think FD is likely BS but I have been following the videos for entertainment purposes. What ever happened to the 2 BEK arrested in Manchester anyway? LOL Can the story be validated? At least that they were actually arrested?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

No, because he said he learned it from a supposed cop on the dark net, but of course anybody could claim to be a cop even on the regular internet.

There are zero claims on the regular net about BEKs being arrested. The dark net is complete b.s. it's a CIA honeypot, it's not anonymous to them they own most entry and exit nodes.

He pulled it all out of his arse, didn't even give an onion address for someone to validate his story. Hilarious.

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

To be honest... I'm not really a skeptic anymore, given his latest video and not setting up a Patreon account. He might actually be legitimate.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Are you talking about the one where his house was broken into and there is a pic of his wife only she was in the hospital at the time?

Why do you believe now? I'm still entertained, but less likely to believe any of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

On your last line I'm in complete agreement. Like I know it's not real but I still check every other day for updates. I smh at myself heh -- But it's obvious he's still deleting comments that naysay him. Yeah your bek series is entertaining and all, guy -- but really? Delete comments that aren't joining your circle jerk? Lame af.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MaryaNoxx

lol, now that I've slept on it, it is kinda like a bad soap opera now.

posted on Jun, 9 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
New video posted a few hrs ago and he tells all us doubters to F off. Go check it out

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Also sadly one of his twin was deceased at birth .... His wife and kids are out of the house at the present
time. His latest video he woke up with scratches on his arm and wrists from a sleep paralysis event.
I have tried to let this go but I keep coming back to it I have had my own strange experiences since
keeping up on Fantastic Daily videos.
edit on 03/30/09 by starlitestarbrite because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: starlitestarbrite

lol a bad omen, then one of his twins deceased. How do we even know there was twins to begin with?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

well, there was a big pregnant woman walking around in a few of them videos!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: starlitestarbrite
Also sadly one of his twin was deceased at birth .... His wife and kids are out of the house at the present
time. His latest video he woke up with scratches on his arm and wrists from a sleep paralysis event.
I have tried to let this go but I keep coming back to it I have had my own strange experiences since
keeping up on Fantastic Daily videos.

don't say that, I watch these stupid videos and I don't need to invite any more weirdness into my life!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join