It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ryankrave

Freya is his wife.

You're correct that the photo is a fake, and if you watch through other videos, he recycles it, without the weird piercings on her face.

If it was actually Freya's photo then she wouldn't mind showing her face on camera. It's obviously fake, she wants fame, yet has no snapchat or Twitter or Facebook account.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Well you know it's 100% true when he decides to delete your comments showing how she manipulated her photo but didn't delete any other comments. I'm also banned from his channel now, anytime I post something it is hidden from public automatically. All because I exposed his scam LOL. Poor gullible people that he is brainwashing.
edit on 8-5-2017 by ryankrave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
Was discussing this today with someone. These people have no soul. They may not be human at all.

because its not REAL. geez lol. stop being so gullible.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Where does this guy say he lives? What state or part of the country?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Freya on Reddit:
www.reddit.com...

This is written like an amateur writer attempting to sound professional.
Her story is fiction.
edit on 8-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It really is and notice how "Freya" only made that account "FreyaForKelsey" to post that story around the same time what's his face started doing his Black Eyed Kids youtube video series!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

On R...I have a feeling 'king kong 9' is our video maker.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

That URL that you posted, was it deleted at the time? I'm curious what he deleted
Some daunting evidence of fakery perhaps?

edit on 12-5-2017 by threepwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There are many clues that this is faked:

- First and foremost, the "ghost" is framed almost exactly in the center of the picture. That is a dead giveaway. I'm supposedly to believe a ghost showed up, and just happened to sit directly in the center of where you positioned your camera!? For an hour?!

- the "ghost" was on camera for an hour, and the only thing he uploads is a bastardized 30-second clip of the encounter? If he had an hour's worth of footage of a ghost, he'd be sitting on a goldmine. It would be historic footage. And yet he chops up 99% of the video to show a little snippet? Yeah, right...

- his credibility is zero because he his channel is littered with clickbait headlines.

I cannot believe people continue to fall for this nonsense. This is not remotely believable.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

Freya is his wife.

You're correct that the photo is a fake, and if you watch through other videos, he recycles it, without the weird piercings on her face.

If it was actually Freya's photo then she wouldn't mind showing her face on camera. It's obviously fake, she wants fame, yet has no snapchat or Twitter or Facebook account.

I think I found Freya's FB, but I'm not 100% sure. Looks a lot like her but a little older (Same type of eye makeup with the little pointy bit).

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree, these two are probably larpers from 4chan.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
HAHAHA dude decided to "give up" because all of his cameras and evidence were stolen last night.
RIGHTTTTTT

Guess he didn't go as viral as he had hoped... Bummer!
edit on 13-5-2017 by ryankrave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: threepwood

The YouTube link? No it was on my YouTube page of me dissecting the image but it kept getting reported and all comments that directed people to it were being deleted from his YouTube page.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ryankrave
HAHAHA dude decided to "give up" because all of his cameras and evidence were stolen last night.
RIGHTTTTTT

Guess he didn't go as viral as he had hoped... Bummer!

Oh really? I HAVE to see this

Ah, I thought the YT link was to his channel since he has a video deleted.
edit on 13-5-2017 by threepwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: threepwood

Nope but now he finally responded to my claims pointing out the photoshopped photos and said he is going to show Freya on webcam and I'm going to look silly. He's taking his time to plan out the best time to show her on webcam and says "in the future"
But now you know that he promised peeps he would show her "soon" LOL.
edit on 15-5-2017 by ryankrave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ryankrave
After looking at the photo of Freya and Kelsey in the YouTube video it is indeed photoshopped/faked.

Look at the horrible feathering/merging job she did merging the two photos together with a lot of blur, random transparent squares like she pieced together tons of images. The horrible job on the piercings which look like simple gradient circles in photoshop and how the hair doesn't even line up from both photos (which is why she blurred a ton). They are doing this for attention.

i.gyazo.com...

Sigh...

No doubt the photo is edited. 2 photos merge together with blurry effect on one of the girls face. 2 photos with different lighting background and quality. Photo A with red lighting and photo B with green lighting. I suspect those original photos has different effects applied to each other.

Does she expect people to fall for this silly photo manipulating technique?

This fakery show dishonesty. Thus, this story qualify hoaxes category. And confirm my initial suspect that dude just want money or fame out of his legend urban based story.

Just like I said few weeks ago. Urban legend is just well... an urban legend. People create it to scare each other for fun. That it. With internet, that dude goes further to seeking fame and monetary benefit.

Sigh...

Anyway, well done ryankrave. You have done a marvelous work.
edit on 15-5-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

I'm thinking it's larping or something. She posted the Reddit story on the same day Fantastic Daily released his video on her abduction account, that has to be a clue somehow. Claiming her friend has been missing for 18 months with absolutely no one ever conducting a search for her is... well... just ludicrous. I'm sorry "Freya" but that's just not how real life works.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Cut that video down to 15 seconds and get to the point then maybe I'll finish watching it.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Don't wanna break T&C sorry, he has a ufo website. I found after hard research.
edit on 18-5-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: Green eggs and ham

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Where does this guy say he lives? What state or part of the country?

He didnt.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join