It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

If it stood on the porch for over an hour then surely it would be easy to capture one of these BEK;s

the thing didnt move , all you'd need to rig up is a pressure plate or laser trip that drops netting or some sort of metal enclosure on the porch and you have trapped yourself a BEK for study .

If you were that way inclined you could also set up a faraday cage enclosure on your porch that activates once its closed.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I don't even know where to begin with this... Don't lure children, don't hurt children, do not invite them into your house. You can record and observe them peacefully if they're on your property, and most of all call the cops.

If they are what we think they are, (aliens or other supernatural entities) do you really think we could harm them with conventional means? If you can harm them, then they're most certainly one of us, in which case your going (and deserve to) go to jail, where they don't take too kindly to people who hurt children.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Who said anything about hurting them, I said set up a trap to capture them on your porch putting someone in a cage without touching them isnt hurting them its trapping them , if they are on your property in america without permission you have the right to ask them to leave and to defend yourself if they dont leave dont you ?
and that includes pointing a gun in their face !

Well for a start the OP is apparently luring children with his noise generator
also why would a "child" be out at that time in the moring and stand still for over an hour
kids cant stand still for 3 seconds

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: zatara

This whole BEK's stuff reminds me of some fantasy made up by some teenager around a campfire with friends trying to scare eachother with made up ghost stories. What a load of crap.. It will take some real steamy BS before I express my opinion in this fashion publicly.

Have an other one on me..

It does seem like that doesn't it? This is what regular good folks always tell themselves so they can smile when they look in the mirror each morning, but then sometimes people find themselves seeing and experiencing very real things that completely demolish that normal reality and it has different effects on different people. I myself have seen things that every day people would say is impossible, and when you see it, that is all you keep telling yourself is that there is no way this can be real, but it is. I hope you don't see any of these shadow existences because it will ruin your thinking and take years to recover from, if you recover. Many don't.

I haven't ever seen a black eyed kid but I have seen other things just as bad and some much worse. It isn't fantasy any longer when it happens.

Come on guys... I know weird things happen.. like those disappearing people in the U.S national forrests but those black eyed kids stories are fantasy. It is designed to live a life of its own, to scare kids and to make your skin crawl... nothing more.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Well putting a noise generator out isn't really luring kids, it's luring something specific. If it's real, which there's no definitive proof of. They're likely after certain people with certain blood types under a certain age for their organs.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

This whole BEK's stuff reminds me of some fantasy made up by some teenager around a campfire with friends trying to scare eachother with made up ghost stories. What a load of crap.. It will take some real steamy BS before I express my opinion in this fashion publicly.

It does seem like that doesn't it? This is what regular good folks always tell themselves so they can smile when they look in the mirror each morning, but then sometimes people find themselves seeing and experiencing very real things that completely demolish that normal reality and it has different effects on different people. I myself have seen things that every day people would say is impossible, and when you see it, that is all you keep telling yourself is that there is no way this can be real, but it is. I hope you don't see any of these shadow existences because it will ruin your thinking and take years to recover from, if you recover. Many don't.

I haven't ever seen a black eyed kid but I have seen other things just as bad and some much worse. It isn't fantasy any longer when it happens.

Come on guys... I know weird things happen.. like those disappearing people in the U.S national forrests but those black eyed kids stories are fantasy. It is designed to live a life of its own, to scare kids and to make your skin crawl... nothing more.

Until it happens to you, or some other thing which you, prior to the occurrence, thought it was all just fantasy. Until it does, you can easily continue believing it's just some scary story.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

When do Black eyed kids become Black eyed adults?

Kids do grow up... yes ?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

I addressed this earlier in the thread, which is also the reason I'm investigating the phenomenon. If it's real, which there is no reason to believe it is real, but there are alot of accounts of it.

My research (and I also support a woman whos far smarter than I whos an amazing researcher. Who has multiple useful degrees, not in Liberal Arts lol)

She has a YouTube channel, Reallygraceful, she dives into alot of things that people here could barely begin to scratch the surface of. Or even begin to understand what they're scratching off.

I deemed this guy a hoaxer prematurely in the thread after researching him, after having an in-depth conversation with my researcher friend and her theories, I found that actually the information he presented has been correct and supports her theories, it's just his theories as to why these things are happening are wrong. He's on the right track but going the wrong way, so to speak.

Anyways, I believe them to be Grey Aliens (hence the child size), my research has me believing that the Grey's have a deal with the government, organs for technology and help, since apparently living on earth adversely effects their health and life span. Hence having fresh organs helps them overcome these effects.

But don't get me wrong, I don't believe it to be just any organs, I believe it to be only RH- Blood types and people under certain ages.

If it is the Grey Aliens, this is why they seem unstoppable, because of the use of their technology.
edit on 4-5-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Your story makes no sense if they are as advanced as you say they could grow organs. I mean come on us lowly humans have started doing that. And they really wouldnt be very advanced if they cant design a space suit to prevent earth from harming them. Space suits are designed to protect its host from hostile environments.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I didn't say it was perfect.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hate to say it but he sounds like a professional voice actor to me and he seems way too calm about all of this, even in talking about it afterwards. Aren't these things supposed to travel in threes? And why does it look like some teenage girl? His videos seem like something a college film student might do as a kind of 'social experiment' to see how many people he can fool and make himself look smart. He seems to be using a slow and suspensful style with long shots of dark places to make you feel creeped out, deliberately. I just don't buy it myself.

I would be very interested in any stories or evidence on the Black Eyed Children believed to be authentic because I'd love to find one which I could believe. That's why I watched this video. I've had plenty of my own supernatural encounters and I find this subject very interesting.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

The only few authentic encounters of BEKs would be the one made by Ozweatherman who happened to be an ATS member and was a skeptic until he encountered one. The post was linked in the first page of this discussion though I'll link it here anyways

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not denying BEKs exist, it's just the guy who made this video is a bit off in my opinion. Now Ozweatherman's case in the other hand, is way more plausible.
edit on 5/5/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Thank you very much for sharing! I will read this soon as I have the time

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I don't think they are inherently humanoid.
Whatever they are, I think they mimic us, but they can't get the eyes right, it's probably too complex or beyond their physiology.. it would explain why they look like 'goths' most of the time too..

A child.. is also the perfect lure, we let our guard down around children, to them it would be our main weakness and they are exploiting that.

Maybe what we are seeing IS the full grown adult of the species, hunting in packs.

I know i wouldn't be actively encouraging them to come up for tea and crumpets though, were dealing with a lifeform that has adapted to hunt us, either for sport or food.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I am skeptical but also interested. I have also watched some of his other videos and have a couple of questions.

1. If the porch light is motion activated, and he was asleep during the hour of the person standing motionless at the window, why did the porch light stay on and not go off after a few minutes of no motion being detected?

2. In another video he goes driving round at night after hearing a scream and commotion at the end of his dirt road. He stops a few times and puts his headlights on high beams then turns them off to dipped and drives again. Why does he not keep them on full beam so he gets a wider and longer visible area?
That video ends with him discovering that although he was only out for ten mins his wife said he was gone for over an hour, and he shows a pic of the cooker clock and his car clock to show the time difference. Just thought I would mention that.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Until it happens to you, or some other thing which you, prior to the occurrence, thought it was all just fantasy. Until it does, you can easily continue believing it's just some scary story.

Yes, well said. That leaves no room for discussion.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
this is an interesting thread and I started watching the video parts based on this video you posted (there are follow up videos as well if you all haven't watched them). the thing is... this Freya woman that is "helping" him is HIGHLY SUSPCIOUS to me.

For instance, I found reddit postings by her under the name "freyaforkelsey" www.reddit.com...

Which this woman seems to have just created a new reddit account specifically just to share one story. Her friend Kelsey being abducted by black eyed kids. Along with that, she posted 1 other random article in the span of the month she was active on it which is some random serial killer article. what is sketchy about that is in other videos with Fantasic Daily she says she's known the guy for years on the internet about paranormal which I'm assuming also means reddit, why the fake account just for this kelsey story?

At the end of her kelsey story she also says "there was no candle vigil, there was no missing case for her but she's been gone for 18 months and all I have for it is her side of the dorm room is empty". Makes zero sense to me if some girl under 25 goes missing the parents aren't seeking answers? The police aren't investigating it? She said she dropped her phone and that was the only thing she found of her but her parents/police aren't doing anything? What also stood up to me is the subreddit she posted on which was "nosleep" and seems more like a place for spooky / creepy fiction tales for people. Why go there out of all places?

it seems more like Freya is just involved in fiction and trying to spread a viral story on the internet and perhaps this fantastic daily guy is involved with her and they just want their 15 minutes of youtube fame. I can't say for certain. I hope it is real. But I would say, find "Freya's photo", see who it really belongs to and then you may have your answers. My guess is that Freya is "catfishing" with some other woman's photo and the piercings look photoshopped in her picture:

i.gyazo.com...

again I can't say for certain, but I think it's a good place to start.

I reversed searched "Freya"'s photo but didn't find anything. If it was modified it would be unable to find as well. But the photo does indeed look modified, to begin with especially because you can see transparent blocks all over the photo.

also searching for a Freya on Facebook still haven't located a Freya with this photo...

her story about Kelsey (video): www.youtube.com...

Freya's explanation is that police just said that Kelsey "ran away" . But she dropped her phone.... again no sense, if she dropped a phone and wasn't heard from OF COURSE police will look at it. I've seen it in other cases related even to my family that a girl disappeared from a party and even they suspected she may have ran off with some guy but.... they still sought her out for years, the police, the community, the parents...

edit on 7-5-2017 by ryankrave because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
After looking at the photo of Freya and Kelsey in the YouTube video it is indeed photoshopped/faked.

Look at the horrible feathering/merging job she did merging the two photos together with a lot of blur, random transparent squares like she pieced together tons of images. The horrible job on the piercings which look like simple gradient circles in photoshop and how the hair doesn't even line up from both photos (which is why she blurred a ton). They are doing this for attention.

i.gyazo.com...

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

edit on 7-5-2017 by ryankrave because: removed.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join