It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Iconic

HERE is the next video.
(Sorry if already posted).
www.youtube.com...

Why am I not surprised the girl in the bushes is the same one from the original video.
Yep each new video just reassures me this is fake as @#$%.

Damn some people really are gullible hey.

edit on 30-4-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: stuff

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

They do actually come out in the daytime, my own experience being such.

I was mowing my back lawn and 2 rather unkempt children approached my back gate... "can we come in to ask you a question"? I didn't respond and simply walked into my house for a drink, when I returned they were gone. The children were unkempt approximately around 6/7 one a boy possibly about 5/6 and a young blonde haired girl. The boy avoided eye contact but the young girl was peeking through a broken fence panel, her eyes were Jet Black like coal... which was why I decided not to respond and return to my house for a drink, swiftly :-)

Had nothing since...

edit on 30-4-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
here this might help if someone wants to make a video.

www.sclera-lenses.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
These BEKs are freaky little f'ers, I'm of a mind to do my own experiment. I can get a better camera set up than this guy, it's really easy to turn an old webcam into a decent infrared security cam, I too have a laptop and speakers, during this week I'll rig something up and do my own little BEK summoning thing, see what happens.

Are they only in America though? I live in Australia. If there are any here and if my experiment works and one shows up, I truly hope it speaks in a broad Aussie accent and asks to bum a durry. What actually happens if you invite them in? Like if I went all-out and set up a live feed, and one showed up, and I invited it in for a chat and a cup of tea, anyone watching the live stream would see what happens. I will double-dare myself to invite one in, I'm not scared of them at all - maybe I would be if I saw one but from what I've seen and heard, they're the size of children. I reckon I could beat up a six year old successfully.

Can they be killed by normal means? Don't suppose anyone has tried or had the opportunity to. I don't have a gun but I do have an old cavalry sabre and a machete and a whole assortment of improvised street weapons. Just clock him over the head with a chain sap, tie him up, and sell him to the media for two bucks and sandwich.

edit on 30/4/1717 by DeepThoughtCriminal because: redacted

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeepThoughtCriminal
Are they only in America though? I live in Australia. If there are any here and if my experiment works and one shows up, I truly hope it speaks in a broad Aussie accent and asks to bum a durry. What actually happens if you invite them in? Like if I went all-out and set up a live feed, and one showed up, and I invited it in for a chat and a cup of tea, anyone watching the live stream would see what happens. I will double-dare myself to invite one in, I'm not scared of them at all - maybe I would be if I saw one but from what I've seen and heard, they're the size of children. I reckon I could beat up a six year old successfully.

Can they be killed by normal means? Don't suppose anyone has tried or had the opportunity to. I don't have a gun but I do have an old cavalry sabre and a machete and a whole assortment of improvised street weapons. Just clock him over the head with a chain sap, tie him up, and sell him to the media for two bucks and sandwich.

Do not lure children. Do not invite children into your house. Don't hurt anyone. For the love of God don't live stream yourself killing someone.

And we're the ones calling "other entities" evil.
edit on 30-4-2017 by MoreInterior because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2017 by MoreInterior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

These BEKs are freaky little f'ers, I'm of a mind to do my own experiment. I can get a better camera set up than this guy, it's really easy to turn an old webcam into a decent infrared security cam, I too have a laptop and speakers, during this week I'll rig something up and do my own little BEK summoning thing, see what happens.

id recommend not trying to kill one. most likely youll end up in jail and someone will lose their child and it will just be bad on all fronts.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I Had a thought that if a real BEK were to die, their eyes would change to normal and explaining out of that situation would become real tough

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iconic
I Had a thought that if a real BEK were to die, their eyes would change to normal and explaining out of that situation would become real tough

Wow!

Seriously!

I thought some of you were gullible to believe this YouTube poster but now I realise you are crazy

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

OK guy not real and time to take your meds before you kill the neighbor's kids.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I watched a lot of his stuff on YT, and while it isn't solid proof, it's still interesting. If he's faking, he's more convincing than most of the so-called "proof" videos out there. It would be cool to see the long video, showing the figure out there for such a length of time, of course, and police reports, but the report would reveal personal info, and I don't know where one could share hours of video.

The story the girl shares is chilling, and if it isn't true, she's very good at story-telling!

I am interested enough to watch what he posts next, at any rate!

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyK22

Apparently you missed the part where he got his info on the dark web and that everything about this case was covered up quickly.

Not only that, but it happened a year ago.
edit on 30-4-2017 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TOMFROMOZ
Hmm... Why would he get in his car and start looking for "it" before looking at the footage recorded?
How does he know there was even an "it" to look for without that confirmation, coulda been anything but he seems to already know the culprit kinda like its all set up...

He didn't. The footage was of him getting out of the car to look, before the figure we see was captured on the video. The figure he did see, he stated crossed the road before he began recording. Since he's not accustomed to seeing anyone walking there, he got out to investigate, and that's when he captured the other figure in the video.

The scene could, of course, have been staged, but not the way you re thinking.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
www.birminghammail.co.uk...
web.randi.org...
www.thoughtco.com...

BuzzFeed News contacted Brickley for his reaction to this week’s media frenzy – but far from being the publicity-seeking supernatural expert he may appear, he told us he was fed up of the coverage:

"Can I just make a point of saying that I’ve not sold the story to any newspapers, and they have been using me to make money all week. All I did was publish a report from a family member on my blog over a year ago, and the press have taken it upon themselves to lift the story and put me all over their front pages.
As a result of that, I have been contacted by hundreds of reporters and radio shows, and up until yesterday I was doing my best to help them out with interviews, quotes, and a couple of new sighting reports that have come in.
They have not been reporting on the story accurately, and they keep placing my name next to their own theories about the origin of these sightings. I have never once said they have anything to do with the child murders on Cannock Chase, and yet they keep running this line."

So despite the story appearing around the world this week, with Brickley as the main source, he describes himself as a sceptic.

"I too am very sceptical, and as I said in a video interview for the Birmingham Mail, my personal opinion is that people are hallucinating. I draw that conclusion because the people I have interviewed seem very genuine.
They appear to ‘think’ they are telling the truth. To be honest, I’m getting a little sick of the attention, and so I’ve already decided to stop talking to the press about the subject. It’s not like I stand to benefit financially from the story, and I’ve hardly slept this week trying to keep everyone happy.

It’s just turned into a bit of a frenzy, and everyone seems to be making money off my investigations. Everyone except me, that is.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to get money from the press. All I ever set out to do was publish some interesting cases that have not be discussed before. I have no desire whatsoever to become a ‘celebrity paranormal researcher’ and have only ever wished for people to know my name for being a writer and author."

www.buzzfeed.com...

Poor guy.

Urban legend is just an urban legend. There is nothing there. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Dam that # just gave me chills.

But seriously though why would you lure them to your Dam House? Seriously get a Cheap ass Recorder place some camera traps out in the woods and then get a full body shot during the day time.

Id go all Fred Jones on that # and set up a Trap. Now that he has Video Evidence of them stalking his ass.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I love that there's new video evidence coming out so frequently documenting BEKs and its great to have someone like this who is sifting through and separating the fakes.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would like to believe that there is a BEK phenomenon.
While also remaining skeptical about it.

The video presented
IMHO is totally contrived.

Just has that produced feeling
of Mocumentary.
And Dood does some of the most foolish things
you would do if being faced with a possible threat.

Going outside or getting out of your car on a dark rural road
?
to look for intruder BEK or Otherwise
with out some kind of force multiplier is just " Sofa King We Todd Ed "

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DeepThoughtCriminal

What kind of sandwich? I'll buy him and I'll give you more than 2 bucks. I like this plan....

I'll also pay for the video and audio that you record....we'll be rich I tell ya....rich, believe me!!! And famous!!! We'll be like Gods on ATS!!
edit on 1-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aedaeum
a reply to: CrazyK22

Apparently you missed the part where he got his info on the dark web and that everything about this case was covered up quickly.

Not only that, but it happened a year ago.

The Dark Web doesnt just have to be about buying and selling Drugs and Gun, and putting Hits on people. Its also used to collect Information. Hence the Legality of what he was concerned about. Journalists use the Dark Web all the time to get information.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

How'd this thread deteriorate so quickly, it went from an exploration of greater knowledge of the unknown to complete degeneracy and ineptitude. Don't hurt kids, Jesus...

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Yes... There's no way they were trying to sell you raffle tickets or cookiesor newspapers, they must have been BEKs ONLY way there'd be kids out during the day wanting to ask you a question.

My god people. Everybody just calm down.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join