It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kid Caught on Video!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So the poster of this video has been investigating Black Eyed Kids, or BEKs for a little while now. He routinely disproves alot of evidence, and has ways to prove which cases are seemingly more legitimate, including some low-frequency sounds that are always heard in most of the more legitimate cases. Even in cases decades ago, there has been note of a "low, almost humming" noise.

Isolating this low frequency, he put it on a loop on his computer next to his front door all night for five nights in a row, with a program recording video as well.. What he catches on the fifth night is truly....terrifying.

Let's just say I'd be outside with my firearm if that happened to me. I'd be outside with my firearm, and most likely a diaper.

He DID end up contacting the police, and there's a video about that. My thoughts, are that if he faked the video (which it really doesn't seem that's his MO), he wouldn't have the stupidity to involve the police. That in itself is a crime, to take them away from their duties (which could be saving a life)

_____

His most recent work, has been with this one girl that had an experience and had kept her identity private for a time. The girl's previous experience involved having her friend be abducted during a music festival 18 months prior to telling her story via this guy's channel. Pretty interesting story, and it definitely has hints of truth to it...

This girl is currently in school for something relating to research on wildfires and the like; affording her to some pretty sweet knowledge on camera equipment and the like. She's offered to help the owner of the channel, by sending him trailcams, better equipment, and possibly sat-link camera equipment in the near future.

Recent video posted 9 hours previous to this OP, was him doing a little QnA while setting up the trailcams, so we may see some more footage in the coming days/weeks.

What say you, ATS?
(And welcome back to ATS, away from the political storm)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Iconic

Reminds me of a cheesy short film we made back in my high school media class.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Where you had someone stand on your porch for over an hour? Lol

Yeah, it is all pretty questionable, but after watching a few of the other videos he has on the subject; he seemingly takes this investigation of his very seriously, and tries his best to discredit the fakes and such

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Just FYI, anything that seems produced, such as adding sound effects and music during a video with proof hurts the validity here.

But, as im editing a video right now, I can tell you it would be ready to loop that same leaning pose over and over for an hour.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Let's just say I'd be outside with my firearm if that happened to me. I'd be outside with my firearm, and most likely a diaper.

And shoot some kid wearing contact lenses and pulling a prank? Please don't.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

-.- I was speaking in hyperbole. Can you really imagine me running outside to chase a paranormal or not child with nothing but a diaper and a handgun? Hah.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Just FYI, anything that seems produced, such as adding sound effects and music during a video with proof hurts the validity here.

But, as im editing a video right now, I can tell you it would be ready to loop that same leaning pose over and over for an hour.

What are you talking about, sound effects and music? Are you talking about the intro, which is literally the same this day in age as a watermark? I don't think it has any effect on the validity, unless he had a soundtrack playing over the actual video, with whacky sound-effects playing when the kid shows up

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

We've done stranger things, trust me.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just maybe he was tempted to steal the laptop he was looking at?
Maybe he/she/it thought it was bait.
edit on 27-4-2017 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

If you were cruising around, looking for stuff to steal, I doubt you'd stay on a porch if a light came on. That'd be the get-the-hell-out-of-here time

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Fake , Blackened Out Eye Contacts .

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Title of video touts it as proof, but it has about as much
proof as the famous bigfoot video. If I were the one doing
the 'research' I would rig up more than just the porch light
to the sensor and really get a good shot of it.

On another note, if one wanted to be a successful hoaxer,
a big part of that would be overall presentation, ie: appear
credible by doing some debunking etc.

just my opinion though.
what the hell do I know.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: shlaw

In case you missed it in the OP,

more footage is going to be coming. He didn't have the greatest investigatory tools at his disposal, but his *friend is helping out with that by sending him trailcams she uses for wildfire research

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

guess i missed it

thx!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shlaw

Let me clarify as well, cause I dont think I did before,

I too, am a skeptic. But I guess I'm leaning more towards belief than utter disbelief, because I've seen quite a lot of content in my day, and have an idea of what to look for in voice inflections, types of video, false positives, false negatives etc.

Something about this guy...is different.

But I will concede, that it is strange that a guy who has a youtube channel that has a subsection of "strange" things has reoccurring experiences. But I suppose stranger things have happened.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
BEKs are a fascinating phenomena.
Thanks, OP.
S&F.
edit on 27-4-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I would use better bait myself.
A game console, or maybe a smart phone just laying on the porch.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I agree it is a fascinating subject. I remember a thread on here that was written by someone who is usually a sceptic, and they described a BEK experience they thought they had. Trying to remember what it was called. Will have a look and see if I can find it, it was very interesting, particularly coming from someone who usually debunks things

ETA Here is the link www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-4-2017 by destination now because: to add link

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

That'd be wonderful to get a hold of. As I said before, my first inclination is to debunk!

a little backstory, and I'll probably write a post about it in the future with more info;

I used to be very, VERY skeptic about Aliens and UFOs. I wouldn't really believe any video at all, just kind of refer to any 'sighting' as a japanese lantern, or a camera trick, or maybe someone had the wrong mushrooms on their mushroom and swiss. However, all of that changed when I had my own experience, in the middle of the day.

I saw, about 150yds from me, at the top of a treeline, a lone, spherical flying object. It looked to be, with rough estimation, about 5-6 feet in diameter. it came above the treeline and stopped on a dime, and I had a strange feeling it was observing me. That feeling was reinforced, when I took a step forward (after being too shocked to move at all) and the object took off at a 45* angle away from me, and was out of sight within a fraction of a nano-second. I'd never seen something move that fast, especially from a stand still.

Long story short, I now believe in a rule I call the 99/1 rule. out of 100 cases, there are going to be 99 fakes. It's easy to look at all those fakes and determine the last will obviously be fake as well. It's easy to let all the attention seekers drown out the legitimate claims..

But there are always going to be legitimate claims being buried under the weight of fakery.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I found the link and edited my post to include it. It is a strange story indeed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join