It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Holes and Intergalactic Jets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This is a topic I have worked on for several years now and I regard it as complete. It has no further use to me, has no commercial value nor can I publish a paper since I have no accreditation, so enjoy. You won't find this anywhere else but then again, thats what this place is all about. PDF file can be downloaded and is 38kb.

Excerpts:
INTRODUCTION
The astral phenomenon of Intergalactic Jets and their association with Black Holes is one that has a number of theories but few agreements. Also of merit are jets from protostars but these are of a different mechanism to those of a Black Hole.
CREATION of BLACK HOLES
We typically associate Black Holes with Supernova explosions and when objects from those events have been observed they are often moving at high speed and have rapid rotation.
OBSERVATION of MATTER SUBJECT to HIGH PRESSURE and LOW TEMPERATURE
Current physical experiments with various elements being subjected to very high pressure or intense cold (both states relevant here) have produced changed physical properties of elements.
INSIDE the EVENT HORIZON
The event horizon is classically described as the point whereby matter cannot return nor information be retrieved from a radius close to the Black Hole.
WHEN a BLACK HOLE MEETS a STELLAR MASS and OTHER PROBLEMS
Given the occasional high speed of a collapsed core following the Supernova explosion it is of little surprise that some should be captured by large stars and share orbit.
NOT a PERFECT TORUS
However this shape is more akin to a disk than a Torus but the greater the rotation the more likely the shape is to resemble a Torus than any other shape and given time,
JILA SCIENTISTS and RUBIDIUM CONDENSATE
These scientists were conducting a further experiment with a Rubidium atom Bose-Einstein condensate and through a process called Feshbach resonance involving a sweep of a magnetic field they expected to cause collisions between the Rubidium atoms.
FASTER THAN LIGHT?
The theory of General Relativity and the equation E=mc2 lead to the conclusion that accelerating an object to the speed of light requires more energy the closer one gets to 'C'.

drive.google.com...

Stellar pickup
Rotation comp
Torus

edit on 27-4-2017 by Cinnamon because: http edit

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinnamon

Just downloaded, definitely will take a look at it!

You mind if I ask you what's your formation in the subject? You seem like you know what you're talking about... That's cool!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Projections to add to your study.

(imo) speculative...

The 'missing matter' is mostly trapped in black holes. Immense, stable black holes wander the cosmos sight unseen, their galaxies of stars gobbled up, no jets visible (The visible galaxies are but a fraction of the number of actual ominous, dark singularities out there).

We can only see the sparks of matter (visible galaxies), Black hole polar jets are streaming matter that eventually coalesce into giant nebulae, eventually containing star 'nurseries'.

The beautiful, organized whirlpool galaxies are mid life cycle between dark anonymity and exploding black hole-- galaxy 'births' we call Quasars.

Like I said, my 2 cents

edit on 27-4-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Well I did this about 7 years ago and was working up toward theories of Gravity. As you know there aren't any definitive guides. I am in favour of Gravity being an extension of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics but this isn't all that popular, however it does explain a lot. Sorry you can't have the secret stuff.
Couldn't make the picture links live but they will also download.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I agree with your premise about mathematics. Mathematics can be used to represent nature, but our representation of nature is NOT the nature it represents. Nature is always stranger than anything we can imagine or represent with words.

Just because we cannot make measurements from within the event horizon doesn't mean black holes do not have structure and shape. We are so obsessed with the objectification of nature we lose sight of nature being just as much analog as it is digital. The idea of energy wave is everything is connected to everything else. Intergalactic Jets could be the result of massive amounts of Hawking radiation focused into a rogue wave type structure. Intergalactic Jets are a great mystery to study:

www.newscientist.com...

The problem with this kind of science is it many ways it's purely subjective because making measurements to confirm the theories are very difficult to make. One of my favorite thoughts all-time is the idea that our Big Bang was the result of a star collapsing to a black hole in another previously existing space-time dimension.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cinnamon
a reply to: vinifalou

Well I did this about 7 years ago and was working up toward theories of Gravity. As you know there aren't any definitive guides. I am in favour of Gravity being an extension of the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics but this isn't all that popular, however it does explain a lot. Sorry you can't have the secret stuff.
Couldn't make the picture links live but they will also download.

I had this idea that if you could create a device capable of generating a gravitation force then you would achieve anti-gravity by changing the strength of gravity as an object is moving. Of course it's all speculation. Difficult or unsolvable problems tend to tire a person out over time. If gravity is created by some process it would explain a lot strange things. The idea that the Universe is not only expanding but accelerating is breathtaking in its implications.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

While I will never be able to wrap my head around the complexity of the subject matter

I really appreciate the effort in writing and posting your work

S+F

edit on 27-4-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The bit that always confuses me is if a black hole has an extremely strong magnetic field does the magnetic field pull atoms apart (electrons going along one one jet, protons and neutrons the other jet? I tried making a model using blender, and I just ended up with a galaxy in an endless loop of stuff falling towards the black hole at the center and being blown back out and around to the perimeter again.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Projections to add to your study.

(imo) speculative...

The 'missing matter' is mostly trapped in black holes. Immense, stable black holes wander the cosmos sight unseen, their galaxies of stars gobbled up, no jets visible (The visible galaxies are but a fraction of the number of actual ominous, dark singularities out there).

The "missing matter" seems to be homogenously pervasive all around a galaxy.

When a galaxy spins, it spins like a vinyl music record. That is to say, the stars, etc on the outer edges spins at the same "rpm" as the stars, etc. near the middle, as if the entire galaxy is a disk of some invisible "stuff" on which the stars are attached -- like if you painted dots on the aforementioned vinyl record disk.

edit on 28/4/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The "missing matter" seems to be homogenously pervasive all around a galaxy.

So are visible galaxies.

Not including dust between galaxies or actual estimates of the matter inside stars and blackholes.

Pure speculation, of course.

If we consider that galaxies have life cycles (like stars) then it would seem to me that one phase must include the stable invisible singularity, containing a million billion stars, wandering stealthily between the galaxies.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Ah ha - if you can create a gravitational force!... That will be difficult enough but changing strength when complete would be hundreds of years away, even after completing a successful unit.
Regarding Anti Gravity, have a look at this EMdrive 50 years ago any layman would have called this 'Anti Gravity' yet although it acts like it, it clearly isn't.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell
Yes well IF a Black Hole has an intense magnetic field. There is so much money entering research now that Scientists will say anything rather that say 'we don't know'. Pointing to some kind of magnetic effect to explain Inter-galactic jets is jingoism at its best. A magnetic motion requires two magnetic fields to work, here on Earth that describes a motor and phased voltages. Are they going to tell us that Nature can build a Rail Gun? It's nonsense like that which inspires research like this.

p.s. Finally figured out how to post the pictures.

edit on 29-4-2017 by Cinnamon because: added thumbs

new topics

top topics

join