It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How heavily armed is your state?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
You'd be daft to register any fire arms to your name.

Meh... I am not overly concerned... I am a vet so I am already on a list with the fed.

Oklahoma at 19... yea like others mentioned so many families living in the state for generations, I expect the amount of guns is double what is registered.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The Missouri numbers are off. Most people here do not register their guns.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

I was shocked at TN's ranking but, the list (if I understand correctly) doesn't include most rifles, shotguns or any handguns so in that case not surprised.
One almost has to anticipate (in certain areas mind you) that most folks have a firearm either on them or in their vehicle, somewhere.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Colorado comes in at number 20, with 12 guns for every 1,000 residents. That's 63,178 registered firearms among 5,268,367 people.

In this picture, a customer holds a Smith & Wesson pistol at Firing-Line Aurora, Colorado, not far from where the Aurora theater shooting took place.

I see people open carry all the time here.

and my home state TX

Texas comes in at number 18, with 12.8 guns on record for every 1,000 residents. That's 337,309 firearms among 26,448,193 people. In fact, the actual numbers are probably higher because Texans are not required by law to register their firearms. As such, the ATF can only count those who seek background checks.

In this photo, an attendee wears a 2nd Amendment shirt while inspecting an assault rifle during the 2013 NRA Annual Meeting and Exhibits in Houston, Texas. More than 70,000 people attended the NRA's three-day annual meeting that year, which featured nearly 550 exhibitors, a gun trade show and a political rally.

Kek.

COME AND TAKE THEM!

Theres some triggered blankets in the corner.
edit on 27-4-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join