It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinians are sick from Hamas: PA to stop paying for electricity to Hamas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
It's not a secret that the vast majority of Palestinians are sick of Hamas investing all it's resources in terror infrastructure instead of improving the daily lives of Gaza residents. Now we see the Palestinian government taking steps to pressure Hamas. This done as part of an effort to take control over Gaza back from the terror group.
In any case, there will be bloodshed. Palestinians not often solve internal struggles with diplomacy. I just hope that the Palestinian authority will end on top, which eventually will improve the daily lives of Gazans.
Source

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hamas is not a good organization by any means. I can see why the Palestinians are getting sick of all the turmoil. Nobody seems to be doing much in diplomacy in that area, I would say a peaceful Palestine nation could get along reasonably with Israel. Some of the leaders of Israel are also war mongers though, hopefully they do not abuse Palestine's attempts for peaceful resolution of this conflict.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech
As long as they can pull out the Israel Boogey Man Hamas will be sitting pretty.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

Reminds of the UC San Diego student who supports Hamas

top topics

join