It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these things in the sky in Oklahoma?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
looks like flying ants

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

after watching that other video that was more up close or zoomed in or what ever it really does look like flys

most of the time i see a ufo i think its a fake. i have only seen a few where i though hey that might be the real deal. i think this one was and now it does appear to be some bugs crawling around.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Just some bugs looking for sugar water ha!
On a real note I doubt it's flys hanging out in a thunderstorm
edit on 28-4-2017 by Battlestation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
Bug only close up, watch full screen.

After watching this vid, unfortunately (for the ones holding out hope for that ever-elusive piece of evidence that is proof of an unquestionable UFO), that is a bug. What kind, no idea. But sometimes a bug, is just a bug.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Trippy.

Bugs on a TV screen.

Bugs on a screen?

Thats just downright ridiculous...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

The bug argument is tough since most bugs hide During this kind of weather. Also no one has mentioned the stationary one i n the clouds in the top left corner. Anyone Saying this is bugs need to look at what bugs do during storm bad weather.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Battlestation

its recorded from a tv screen lol

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

the bugs are not in the weather lol they would be massive

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Go to page 3 of the thread there is the actual channel 6 video did you miss it?##

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Ok then are you sayijng they are on the inside of the windshield, where do you think they are?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

"As it moves off to the North East" this is a quote from the video, the storm is over and moving away, and bugs will come out after a rain storm.

I don't see the one you are talking about in the top left corner, could you maybe show what you are talking about.

I believe there are valid UFO sightings... This is not one of them.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

I'm seeing a feint dark spot between 0:06-0:09 on page 3 from channel 6. But really who knows?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
wow now that is one of the best videos i think ive ever seen of something anomalous. no clue what they could be but really interesting
edit on 28-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hate to burst any bubbles, but these are almost certainly flying ants.

This is the exact time of year when expanding ant colonies start sending out reproductive ants, aka flying ants, in large swarms to start getting busy. What your looking at is a few ants from a swarm that simply got caught up in the storm and onto the windshield.

Ironically, flying ants are terrible at flying. They usually prefer sunny weather with high humidty. The unpredictable nature of late April weather in Oklahoma means that these little guys are certainly going to get caught up in a lot of storms due to their poor flying ability.

For all of you seeing thrusters out there: those things certainly do look like thrusters. Totally understandable!
The reality is that it's an illusion created by wind and the fact that these ants have 4 large wings. The wind is simply blowing on these wings and it's creating the illusion of thrusters shooting off into various directions. The wings trail behind ants. Light is being filtered through the translucency of the wing and creating a glowing effect.

Very fun video to analyze. Nice find
edit on 29-4-2017 by Argus100 because: Typo

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

So they actually showed these on a weather cast ? That makes it all very curious.

Now the whole bug theory falls to pieces I guess.
It's getting more interesting.

How clever of them to only show them very clearly and not talk about them because they could get fired even saying one word about those things.

Just show it to the world ,then people will make their own decisions what those are ..

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Argus100

i basically already said that lol

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

A very, very cool video indeed! Don't agree that these are bugs though. There is nothing in the movement of those objects that says 'bug'.

As to the flying ants theory? Definitely do not agree. I was born and raised in New Mexico and those things were a plague when they swarmed. Their flying is too slow and clumsy to exhibit the behavior in that video. The movement is too precise in the vid and even large shiny ant wings doesn't fully explain the thruster-like imagery there.

I dunno what it is, but I don't see bug as the explanation.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
hooray for potato cam! Savior of UFO enthusiasts everywhere!

So clearly this blurry mess is recorded from a TV using a phone or camera. So anyone know does the TV station shown have a youtube where we can view the original footage?

Also find it weird no commentary by the cameraman/reporters on it. I'd be like "HOLY # ARE YOU SEEING THIS!!!"

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

now you mention it, looks like a couple of flies crawling on a window. The "streams" or "thrust" possibly whatever bug it is extending it's wings and with them not being in focus giving it gives a "thuster" appearance.

Yep, I think you've called it.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
bugs confirmed!

Video Of Mysterious 'Blobs' By News On 6 Storm Tracker A Hit On Social Media

Amazing what 1 second of google can find.

edit on 30-4-2017 by AtomicKangaroo because: edity stuff

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join