It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these things in the sky in Oklahoma?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ok its a UFO but nobody saw it, only people veiwing tv saw it, nobody that was actually there witnessed anything.

Yeah, you guys must know the truth.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

If I were a shill being paid to spread disinfo, I would atleast make the reasoning behind the bug thing reasonable.

Like, when the object has the so called lights, that's when its wings are layed down on its back, since they're translucent they seem to be 'lit up'. And when you can't see the lights it's flapping it's wings above its body out of sight...

But that's just if I was being paid to make up b.s. stories.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
It looks very interesting when you first watch it.
but, as others have mentioned all the way back on page 1, I think those are bugs, probably houseflies.

or

Those are an awesome new generation of storm chasing vehicles!

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
Just your normal everyday thruster bug.
Shoots lightning bolts from it's eyes and fire from it's ass.
Native to oklahoma windshields only.

LOL! I know right? Maybe there is a new super breed of bugs that we don't know about or something.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I've been following this the last couple of days and been thinking. How often do you or I see bugs just flying around in a heavy rainstorm/thunderstorm? I never see bugs out during these times and i live in south Florida. How would they even be able to fly would water damage their wings? Also bugs are ectothermic and can sense atmospheric pressure changes.
edit on 28-4-2017 by Battlestation because: Added something

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

That is interesting ... and there is a third dark colored object starting near the 12:00 position, which only changes position due to the camera, and appears to move down to around the 10:00 position relative to the camera's reference.

I think this has been doctored.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If it were a UFO maybe the so called "magnetic field effect"
is causing the glints that look like thrusters.
Because storm cams rarely have windows or screens
in front of them and I've NEVER seen a fly or bug
move that slowly and purposely in straight lines.
edit on 28-4-2017 by UnderKingsPeak because: insects in a temperature inversion while inside a swamp gas bubble

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here is the web page for the news 6 site.
www.newson6.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but I don't ever remember a time when 3 flies or bugs or whatever landed on my windshield, and just chilled there. That's not common thing...

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Just 3 bugs on a windshield in a rainstorm/thunderstorm

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Yours worked perfect. 100% crazy footage of a ufo

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Since nobody knows what they are , I will explain it to you'll.

Those are " autonomous retro analyzers " they are steered by a central computer system and are used to monitor upcoming hurricanes.

And now seriously, I really don't know what those are but I hope somebody will answer that for me?

It looks like two of them make the same simultaneous movement that could indicate CGI
and I can't imagine that ufos would use old fashioned afterburners to manoeuvre through an atmosphere?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Rocket Powered Frisbee?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
They are clearly bugs with wings.. the video that zooms in on them makes it obvious. Dude video'd bugs on his windshield.. that's it.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Bug only close up, watch full screen.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hey man,im from Oklahoma,and I've been hearing Travis Myer talk the weather ALL my life. They have a pretty decent size squad of "storm chasers" that go out in the field for real-time video. Ol Travvy is in the news station, in front of a green screen or at his desk doing voice overs for the videos. We all know who controls the media and we can assume anyone working for the media has been warned about what they shouldn't talk about on-air. I bet whoever queued up the video will be reprimanded. Im actually surprised Trav didnt somehow wordsmith his way into suggesting a feed switch or something. Anyway, sorry im just running off at my mouth but I had a double shot espresso and im MOVIN! But im pretty sure the guy talking isnt impressed because he knows NOT to be impressed by such things and not even give them acknowledgement. Cuz it dont matter who you are, if you were seeing this in real life,you'd be impressed. My first thoughts when I saw this was CGI. Im calling shenanigans on this one. I think cameraman was looking at the sky in the directions he was,probably at cloud formations or something weather related,and our little flying objects were put in the video after the fact. Novice level hoaxing if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Oh really... Well if so I doubt they're on the outside of the windshield if they are bugs,also care to elaborate on what "bugs" they might be?

edit on 28-4-2017 by Battlestation because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
this is a pretty interesting video. i dont think they are bugs. they do appear to have some sort of thrust engine or something
maybe it bugs with some editing to make it look that way..

but to me it almost looks like real crazy UFO's flying around.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
just fly's with the light reflecting on there wings lol

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dannylightning

no thrust engine lol just light reflecting on there wings

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join