It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these things in the sky in Oklahoma?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: beetee

The bug theory is still being debated. Sounds like the people talking aren't even looking at the monitor. Ignoring the live feed. It looks like the camera man is parked so rain drops wouldn't behave like that.

Bugs, Idk the camera guy focuses on them and it really looks like they are farther back. Bugs don't have thrusters either.

Thats not the camera guy zooming in on it.

This was someone filming their tv broadcast with a cell phone, you can see at the end of the video where they zoom out, it's their tv.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

The bug theory is still being debated. Sounds like the people talking aren't even looking at the monitor. Ignoring the live feed. It looks like the camera man is parked so rain drops wouldn't behave like that.

Bugs, Idk the camera guy focuses on them and it really looks like they are farther back. Bugs don't have thrusters either.

Thats not the camera guy zooming in on it.

This was someone filming their tv broadcast with a cell phone, you can see at the end of the video where they zoom out, it's their tv.

See last post, first page.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Well, I guess the people who produced the clip at the news channel could provide some insights.

And, if it was indeed flying around outside, I expect they have more of it.

BT

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

If it was flying out side I can almost guarantee the DOD already got the footage.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

I think it's an Unidentified Flying Object.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee
Just wondering about the context of this. Is it taken through a car window?

Might it be something on the window? Not saying it is, but that should be ruled out.

As far as I can tell from the video, the speaker does not seem very impressed with it.

Might it be a bug on the window, or has that been ruled out?

BT

It doesn't look like a bug to me.

Unless there are bugs that can traverse the skies with huge farts like the ones in the OP.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

Well, I guess the people who produced the clip at the news channel could provide some insights.

And, if it was indeed flying around outside, I expect they have more of it.

BT

If you listen to the news clip all they are discussing is the storm. I call bs on the ufo's

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Did somebody say Oklahoma?!....

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   

It appears from the fast movement of the car in the lower right side of the opening seconds that the video has been sped up. If so, then we are given a false impression of the "movement" of the objects.

Since the conversation is totally devoid of any excitement or mention of the objects, I'm going for a solution of something less than UFOs, meaning bugs, etc., on the windshield.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Looks like fly's to me.

If not it's pretty cool.
edit on 27 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's not a damn bug!!! Do bugs shoot flames out of their arse? What about the strange points of light that appear around these objects? What about the one hiding in the clouds? What about the object zooming off suddenly at incredible speed? I don't know what this is, but I know it ain't no bug!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Here is the video from the news stations web site.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

Your link redirects to news station's homepage -- tons of vids on the homepage with none pointing out the 'sighting' in question from the OP.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Weird... For me it directs to a video tilted "WEB EXTRA: Darren Stephens' Weather Video".

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Definitely weird. I've tried a 3rd time with no luck. You provided the name of the vid, so I should be able to find it with a Google search.

Anyone else being redirected to the Channel 6 news' homepage?

ETA: There is a vid at the top of the homepage of a pharmacy being robbed -- not aliens, but entertaining nonetheless.
edit on 27-4-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

Well, for me, that pretty much gets rid of the bug theory.

Very curious as to what they are.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There is a mention on the website about the video gaining some popularity on social media, but no further comment.

I also checked the facebook page of the journalist and nothing there either.

The video is up at the website. It is under videos in the weather section.

This is the direct link:
m.newson6.com...

Maybe it will work if people paste it into their browsers.

BT
edit on 27-4-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad

m.newson6.com...

See if this link works. Definitely not bugs.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

That site sucks, I want to smack their webmaster for using flash 1st of all and second for using such a layout that only renders correctly using flash, no video just font as if I was going blind.

Either or, that video looks suspect, when the so called UFO gos poof, a piece of it the flame or it disappears and that piece goes down.

Almost looks like bad tracking when trying to create an effect, when doing video editing, you have to have patience because to create a smooth effect, you need to really put a lot of frames between the two points, that looks like they didn't put as many frames in as they should have.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

You Sir, are correct.

Buck

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join