It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these things in the sky in Oklahoma?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
What do y'all think this is? It happened recently like a day or so ago.

Not saying aliens but definitely not identifiable.

It's weird, it looks like whatever it is, uses thrusters to position itself. Then poof! And the camera man focuses on the other one.

edit on 27-4-2017 by PlasticWizard because: To add

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

So, I started out thinking it was some kind of experimental floating aircraft that was being maneuvred with rockets/jets. And then the damn thing shot off like one of those well known ufo types, or perhaps engaged a kind of stealth / cloaking device that made it appear that way. That is a really interesting video.
edit on 27-4-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

It's roughly 17hrs old too. My first thought was weather balloon but then it took off. As far as I know weather balloon don't have rockets or thrusters.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Just wondering about the context of this. Is it taken through a car window?

Might it be something on the window? Not saying it is, but that should be ruled out.

As far as I can tell from the video, the speaker does not seem very impressed with it.

Might it be a bug on the window, or has that been ruled out?

BT
edit on 27-4-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

That aint no bug! I don't know what it is, but it sure is interesting looking!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

The bug theory is still being debated. Sounds like the people talking aren't even looking at the monitor. Ignoring the live feed. It looks like the camera man is parked so rain drops wouldn't behave like that.

Bugs, Idk the camera guy focuses on them and it really looks like they are farther back. Bugs don't have thrusters either.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard

It's weird, it looks like whatever it is, uses thrusters to position itself. Then poof! And the camera man focuses on the other one.

Have you got a link to the orignal video? This is a video of a tv screen.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Seems like it's a recording of a flat screen tv. So those are probably flies moving on the physical screen. If you're using a flat screen monitor right now, try pushing your finger gently on any random spot on the screen. It'll also make that white discoloration by the place you pressed.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Is there a better version, like one not filmed off a tv screen?

No DVR?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

Have you got a link to the orignal video? This is a video of a tv screen.

The reddit got deleted.

www.reddit.com...

m.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Interesting video, the way they move in particular.
Octoberish of last year me and my girlfriend having a coffee and smoke outside i notice these two orange lights in Similar formation as the ones in this video.
Pretty much if I was going to explain what I saw that night
I would just show you this video in question and say the difference is, It was night time and the "UFO" wasn't black it was and orange light.

That's if the video is legit. Could be just a coincidence though.

edit on 27-4-2017 by justneo because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2017 by justneo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Figures...

Until next time.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Trippy.

Bugs on a TV screen.
edit on 27-4-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

You're more than welcome to help find one. I just found all this.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Trippy.

Bugs on a TV screen.

How do you explain the thrusters? Bugs wouldn't cause that just crawling around unless they had jet packs.

originally posted by: justneo
Interesting video, the way they move in particular.
Octoberish of last year me and my girlfriend having a coffee and smoke outside i notice these two orange lights in Similar formation as the ones in this video.
Pretty much if I was going to explain what I saw that night
I would just show you this video in question and say the difference is, It was night time and the "UFO" wasn't black it was and orange light.

That's if the video is legit. Could be just a coincidence though.

My wife and I had a similar experience with a thruster type ufo a couple years ago. It was night time in the spring a couple years ago. We live in South Texas(near af bases). We saw what I could best describe as an orange crescent with orange thrusting out of it like a rocket but it was silent. We couldn't see anything in front of the thruster(it was dark) doesn't mean that nothing was there tho. It went for little bit and then the booster rocket look part stopped.

This video makes me think again about what we saw.

Definitely wasn't a meteor that night because it was kind of low and held altitude.
edit on 27-4-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Can't say for sure but i'd guess that they are CGI rendered on a computer monitor and then filmed to obfuscate the true source.

Why else would someone film a screen?

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

From what I can gather the original videos and the reddit discussing it have been deleted.
edit on 27-4-2017 by PlasticWizard because: Grammar, it's late

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

I guess that I am a little concerned that they are filming these totally inexplicable objects in the sky, yet the camera man does not even comment on it being there.

If it was me I would be making some noise about it, not drily droning on about the weather. And not stop filming to cut to a weather map.

This would be the scoop of the ... well year, at least. So why is there no excitement or continuous coverage?

If you look closely at the object itself, it does at times look like it has wings and might be crawling on the windscreen until being blown off it.

BT
edit on 27-4-2017 by beetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
This is at 0:12.

Just a still from the clip, with no enhancement.

BT

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: beetee

I guess that I am a little concerned that they are filming these totally inexplicable objects in the sky, yet the camera man does not even comment on it being there.

If it was me I would be making some noise about it, not drily droning on about the weather. And not stop filming to cut to a weather map.

This would be the scoop of the ... well year, at least. So why is there no excitement or continuous coverage?

If you look closely at the object itself, it does at times look like it has wings and might be crawling on the windscreen until being blown off it.

BT

There's 2 cameras at play here. There's the storm chasers live steam(which appears to be stationary. It's possible that whoever is in the field isn't using a microphone. They probably just set up the camera and let the station handle the feed. The new casters don't even appear to be commenting on the footage at all.

The second camera is the one filming it on TV. They do the zooming.

All we can do is wait (the videos only apparently 18 hrs old. If this was caught on a dvr then hopefully a better quality video will surface. Either confirming bugs or debunking bugs.

I think it's military related and this will probably get buried like it's already starting to in other realms of the Internet.

edit on 27-4-2017 by PlasticWizard because: There, their, they're

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join