It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian Intelligence Uses Remote Viewing to Foil Terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Remote viewing Indian intelligence makes India withdraw from SAARC meet in Bangladesh all of a sudden to protect India’s leaders from Islamic militants

India all of a sudden decided not to attend the SAARC meeting with the seven South Asian countries next week. Expressing shock and dismay at India's decision not to attend the SAARC summit, Bangladesh on Wednesday accused New Delhi of holding the seven-nation club "hostage to bilateral considerations." 
According to sources in New Delhi, field intelligence, remote viewers in India’s military intelligence RAW and satellite feed from communications channels confirmed that Islamic militants were planning a major strike against Indian leaders during the SAARC meeting. Bangladesh has harbored Islamic militants and has secret training camps to train them. 

Source: India Daily

It looks like the Indian government is finally catching up to the U.S. in paranormal intelligence operations. It's nice to see them use it to stop the terrorist acts of Islamic militants.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
lol...the diffrence between Americans and Indians is that India withdrew. America would more likely go, and destroy the militants before they got tot the meeting, lol...or something like that.

But have you noticed that India doesn't complain about what the US has done as much as other countries have?

India is a Musslim (nothern providences), Hindu (Sothern/middle providences), and Christian (mostly southern providences) country. They have been fighting for generations over the same problems.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlc163
lol...the diffrence between Americans and Indians is that India withdrew. America would more likely go, and destroy the militants before they got tot the meeting, lol...or something like that.

But have you noticed that India doesn't complain about what the US has done as much as other countries have?

India is a Musslim (nothern providences), Hindu (Sothern/middle providences), and Christian (mostly southern providences) country. They have been fighting for generations over the same problems.

The president of India is Muslim. The prime minister would have been Christian, if it weren't for Sonia Gandhi's resignation.

As for India's problems, they largely come from Muslims and Christians who try to convert Hindus to their religion.

Though I don't know where you're getting that there are more Christians in the southern province, and Muslims in the northern province with Hindus in the middle provinces. Although villages (of which there are plenty in India) are certainly more prone to conversions than in urban areas.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhagavadgita
The president of India is Muslim. The prime minister would have been Christian, if it weren't for Sonia Gandhi's resignation.

Heck, the Prime minister would've been an italian girl if she hadn't resigned, let alone christian!

As for India's problems, they largely come from Muslims and Christians who try to convert Hindus to their religion.
Conversion attempts aren't 'problems'. Rioting on temples and shooting up churches are problems.

Though I don't know where you're getting that there are more Christians in the southern province,

Does not Kerala have a very large christian population? I don't know about it being a majority or not tho.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Sounds like a lot of bunk, like india daily is just taking a real world situation and throwing in unsubstantiated and made-up paranormalism.

If india is not going to a multi-asian nation meeting, its because they are trying to exert more influence on teh region. Asia has been recently remarked as not having quite enough internal diplomacy, of the sort that europe has (even outside the consolidating EU itself). Most agreements between states there (or the big agreements anyway) are centered around the US, with the other states relating to each other thru the US, as a sort of intermediary and polarizer. India may be trying to lay the groundwork for more influence in the future, especially since its probably inevitable that some country is going to end up fufiling that role.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
IMHO the "source" is closer to a grocery store tabloid than a serious journal...

Everything they issue as "breaking news" has either a UFO or a Paranormal connection.

Their sources are always "an expert", an "eye witness", etc... Nameless folk who have incredible luck... :0

m...

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I agree Springer, it does seem that they have no standards when it comes to publishing.

From what I understand, some of the tabloids you mentioned don't maintian a staff of reporters, they merely accept stories from freelancers and don't try to verify anything. I wonder what India Daily's setup and managment structure is like?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
India Daily is well know as a joke paper. I'm quite sure none of the staff who put it together believe any of the nonsense they publish, it's just a laugh.

This doesn't seem to stop people posting articles from it on this site claiming it's proof of this or that.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Utter nonsensical rubbish No credence, hmmm it seems that the india daily or whatever indian paper has no journalistic values, well almost every media house don't have any at all these days anyhow.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Originally posted by jlc163

Ok buddy... if you say so.
Aie...

India daily is a tabloid. However, there have been credible reports in the legitimate media about India's RAW experimenting with remote viewing. Several universities in India are also conducting studies on the same.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by rajkhalsa2004]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

India daily is a tabloid. However, there have been credible reports in the legitimate media about India's RAW experimenting with remote viewing. Several universities in India are also conducting studies on the same.

How about linking us to those "credible reports" I found nothing on google.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't think I read that particular article, but I do remember reading something similar. Maybe another paper had something around the same time. Newindpress is one of S. India's major dailies.

Here is google's cache of the same.

top topics

join