It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N and S Korea and all out I kill you, you kill me can't happen when China and Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I sure we all here know that America's President wants American jobs and we all know that those that make military hardware usually keeps busy until the day they retire. Here in Japan, one way to get the economy moving again is also too prop up military spending. The fact of it is North Korea has done some terrible things both to South Koreans and to the kidnapped Japanese people years ago. No war came about. So really what is going on in North Korea actually is keeping fatboy in power by showing his people he is a tough mother fker. But we all know, that if and when he gets the idea of nuking either South Korea or Hawaii, well, the US hasn't or a matter of fact, no nation has use nukes on other countries except the US, then and only then negotiations will say this "DON'T EVEN DARE". Think about it, will Russia or even China use nukes against the US and also some heavy torpedoes against nuclear subs. Highly unlikely in this day and age.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

So what we're playing with hypotheticals?

Or nothing happens like always. North Korea had no agenda. We don't want a unified Korea that would crash the south's economy.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

You logic is idiotic. MAD is a two way street.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

So what we're playing with hypotheticals?

Or nothing happens like always. North Korea had no agenda. We don't want a unified Korea that would crash the south's economy.

I guess you live in S Korea. As then as you know and I know, nothing will happen but keep the fright into the hearts of all 3 countries. Been in Asia since the early 70's. I also read in the Stars and Strips "Peace with Honor". I thought, as a Vietnam Veteran, what fkn bs to shove down us Vets that had to deal with the N Vietnamese. My guess was, just make us Vets pissed off and we won't say nothing about "Peace with Honor". Fk them politicians. You are right, much money is being made in S Korea, hmm I still even enjoy some good Kimchi now and then.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You logic is idiotic. MAD is a two way street.

I don't think you clearly read that I was meaning it was all about keeping employed. And not an all out war.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Its always been about money. Since the great War we've only had one "unprovoked" attack (9/11,and being on ATS, only if you believe that narrative).

So would North Korea hit us? I doubt it. They're a country of constant bark and never bite.

So would we hit first? I doubt it, throw any Trump angle and his ego is to big to take that hit. No one will advise him to.

Unless the war machine runs out of targets, but the middle east will carry that for years to come.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

So would North Korea hit us? I doubt it. They're a country of constant bark and never bite.

They had bite when shelling islands off their coast that belong to S.Korea a few years back.

What about the S. Korean navy ship they sank and killed a bunch of people on?

Five Nuke tests since 2006?

Still say they're all bark and no bite?

(Lemme know if you want links for proof)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
China nor Russia will go to War, let alone Nuclear War over North Korea. The entire world community would unite against them. Our allies in the region, Japan, S Korea, SE Asia are scared crapless over N Korea, they will be behind whatever the US decides to do. We should take ANY action against N Korea that we can to stop them from launching an attack against our allies. We/us will be supported by the majority of the word community, this isn't the middle east.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
But we all know, that if and when he gets the idea of nuking either South Korea or Hawaii, well, the US hasn't or a matter of fact,

From my understanding, everytime SK has an election, Kimmy starts saber rattling right before the vote..its a pattern. after the election, he quiets down.
the south koreans are certain its just him trying to influence the elections a bit with all his noise. Not sure what he gets out of it, but whatever.

I think its time the world shuts him and his whole despotism up.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Shelling that didn't kill anyone.

Tests that many other countries have carried out.

And rhetoric.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Fat Boy needs to go and his cronies. But please, lets not nuke them and destroy the already poor civilians and contaminate the whole area with radiation. Then China and Russia will hate us even more and feel justified to retaliate.

Stupid, stupid war games. Where's the humanity? These are people and families; just kill evil Fat Boy and his evil friends.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Did you have a stroke while typing this post.
edit on 27-4-2017 by defiythelie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Shelling that didn't kill anyone.

And rhetoric.

Correction - The Shelling killed 4, and wounded 19 others on the island of Yeonpyeong in 2010.

and then there is the "rhetoric" of

ROKS Cheonan sinking occurred on 26 March 2010, when Cheonan, a Pohang-class corvette of the Republic of Korea Navy, carrying 104 personnel, sank off the country's west coast near Baengnyeong Island in the Yellow Sea, killing 46 seamen.

The info is from various sources, and the quote is from the wiki page.

Seems there is bit more bite from North Korea then your accounting for..

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Looks like you're right if what you said is true.

But I don't remember seeing you say how many Americans they've killed since the fifties.

So I still don't see how this involves us.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
China nor Russia will go to War, let alone Nuclear War over North Korea. The entire world community would unite against them. Our allies in the region, Japan, S Korea, SE Asia are scared crapless over N Korea, they will be behind whatever the US decides to do. We should take ANY action against N Korea that we can to stop them from launching an attack against our allies. We/us will be supported by the majority of the word community, this isn't the middle east.

You do realize that NK has embassies around the world. They are not an isolated country as many have been taught to believe. I also believe or heard that the US embassy for NK is in the Philippines or an extention of it.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

Did you have a stroke while typing this post.

No, just was watching NHK here in Japan and the hype of the Japanese people now buying bomb shelters.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
Fat Boy needs to go and his cronies. But please, lets not nuke them and destroy the already poor civilians and contaminate the whole area with radiation. Then China and Russia will hate us even more and feel justified to retaliate.

Stupid, stupid war games. Where's the humanity? These are people and families; just kill evil Fat Boy and his evil friends.

And which totalitarian regime replaces him and them? With how many North Koreans dying in the process? At the very least North Korea has had a stable, although loud and immature, regime for many years. Sure, they're horrible from a human rights perspective, but that's no reason to begin a war.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

I sure we all here know that America's President wants American jobs and we all know that those that make military hardware usually keeps busy until the day they retire. Here in Japan, one way to get the economy moving again is also too prop up military spending. The fact of it is North Korea has done some terrible things both to South Koreans and to the kidnapped Japanese people years ago. No war came about. So really what is going on in North Korea actually is keeping fatboy in power by showing his people he is a tough mother fker. But we all know, that if and when he gets the idea of nuking either South Korea or Hawaii, well, the US hasn't or a matter of fact, no nation has use nukes on other countries except the US, then and only then negotiations will say this "DON'T EVEN DARE". Think about it, will Russia or even China use nukes against the US and also some heavy torpedoes against nuclear subs. Highly unlikely in this day and age.

None of this makes sense.

The parts that I can make sense out of are wrong.

Russia has no sympathy for the US. China doesn't either, really... We just have deeper economic ties to each other. This whole business about no one wanting to shoot at each other is categorically false.

North Korea considers Russia it's top ally, and China an equal ally as Russia. The same cannot be said of either of those countries regard for the DPRK, though because both Moscow and Beijing know that Kim Jong-un is a loose cannon. They have no real control over what Pyongyang does aside from their ability to sell them oil and coal.
edit on 27-4-2017 by AnonyMason because: need more coffee

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

You do realize that NK has embassies around the world. They are not an isolated country as many have been taught to believe. I also believe or heard that the US embassy for NK is in the Philippines or an extention of it.

NK has embasies / consulates in 47 countries. Most of those are centered around Asia, Africa, some European countries, and South America including Mexico and Cuba.

Russia and China are the only two countries with three embassies, while the remaining 45 only have an average of 1; a few have an embassy and a "general consulate".

The Embassy in Malaysia is closed, and the ambassador was expelled from the country after the assassination of Kum Jung-Nam.

I have not seen any indication that an embassy in the Philippians exists, let alone has US interaction.

edit on C17141129 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Wow-don't care about the civilians etc? We are black and white-people do matter. Of course the hope is for the Koreas to merge but China will take NK-we know that already-and believe it or not that's an improvement.

top topics

join