It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senators Told North Korea Nuclear Threat Is Urgent

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
He's not a mad man by any stretch. He knows for him not get invaded he must act like he will use the nukes. The USA doesn't invade countries with nukes.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Senators Told North Korea Nuclear Threat Is Urgent

Everyone from the White House to the keyboard five star generals need to SLOW their roll about No Ko.

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Outlier13

You can make ad hominem attacks all you want. I'm sure it makes you feel smart. You called Kim the mad man. Give me proof he is mad. Political rhetoric and internal propaganda, to me, do not raise to the level of a mental illness. Killing people in order to secure power, or just because you don't like them, is amoral but not insane, IMHO.

Certainly Kim is a narcissist, but so is Trump:
Malignant Narcisissm Other Character Defects including Neuroticism

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Do I need to go on?

The person being lead around by the nose is you. You're told that he's a madman and you believe it. You're told he's going to commit some horrendous crime and you believe it. You jump right onto the jingo bandwagon and sop up this bs.

Relative to the issue of Trump being a war monger or not, he's certainly acting like one. Admittedly, it is early in his administration. However, he's bombed Syria and now he's threatening North Korea and taking actions that will simply heighten tensions.

Why would we give Xi the benefit of the doubt? Have the Chinese Communist Leadership given us reason to trust them? And if we do believe this statement, that China holds little control over NK, why does that make Kim a madman? Isn't NK a sovereign nation.

As for my reading and writing skills, I'm quite comfortable. As for you reasoning, it has holes that an aircraft carrier could drive through.

Yet another poster who clearly does not understand the correct definition and use of ad hominem. Please learn the proper context and usage of the word. I am clearly pointing out your lack of comprehension ability. The fact that you take it personally does not make it ad hominem.

edit on 28-4-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
The crazy one would be Trump if he started a war with N Korea…

The US cannot control what he will do with those weapons. Sure the US could wipe them out but that would likely come at an expense of many dead in S. Korea and Japan AND THE US.

The US feels urgency because NK may soon get the possibility to deliver to the US a nuclear threat.

So…what a sane person or group would do( the US and Trump) is make peace with them. There is no reason in the world for having a conflict with NK. No oil issue, no land issue, so what is the beef?

If the US didn’t go around attacking smaller countries then they wouldn’t likely be in this position in the first place

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No north koreans hate the United States. They are fed propaganda daily its there scape goat. The government will tell them its sanctions that cause them to be poor. Any conflict they are all ways the victim. Do you remember when north korea hacked sony? The US retaliation was to shut down there internet. To the people this was an attack once again since they didnt get the why it happened. Now their military hates us meaning the generals in charge do to. Meaning in any given situation they will more than likely take extreme measures. They know for example crossing the DMZ could start everyone shooting. But they do it rather brazenly i might add. They figured out US troops have to get permission to fire takes about 30 min.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
May 2, 2017

The North Korean nuclear test site is becoming active again. Is this good, or bad?
au.news.yahoo.com...

Two week ago, the activity there stopped. At that time, experts said that the inactivity meant that a nuclear test was imminent, because all personnel had been evacuated. Nothing happened.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

SCREW it I was going to fire back...YEAH and the jail too..DONT touch my FACE or shoot at me I trigger...

BLUES,RECON!
I would have HIT that DAMN parade myself...Carrier group,air force and ground forces firing for effect...ONE VOLLY.
edit on 3-5-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

This is the most concerning statement from the news article:

Let's give Xi the benefit of the doubt and assume he is being truthful.

Let's give Xi the benefit of the doubt and assume he is being truthful.

It may be equally be that Xi is engaging in diplospeak and saying they want nothing to do with and just want to mind their own business.

This may imply they know that NK is talking out of their backside regarding all the threats they've made which now number something like 10,xxx. ( how many times can one cry wolf and still be taken seriously.)

While many would like us to believe that the main man from NK is a nut case (like anyone who opposes the US is accused of,) he is not stupid and will likely get assassinated before doing anything silly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join