It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deleted Huffpo Crazy: Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
A pretty good huffpo posting (now deleted) of total leftest crazy....seriously, a case is made to deny white males from voting for maybe 20 or so years! Well, maybe crazy to most of us but I am sure there are a few around here who will agree with this approach.

www.zerohedge.com...

See The original posting here before it disappears!
web-beta.archive.org...:/www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_2203 6640/

web-beta.archive.org/web/20170413112251/http:/www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/

Some of the biggest blows to the progressive cause in the past year have often been due to the votes of white men. If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa's biggest cities.

If white men no longer had the vote, the progressive cause would be strengthened. It would not be necessary to deny white men indefinitely – the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation) would go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world. The influence of reckless white males were one of the primary reasons that led to the Great Recession which began in 2008. This would also strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.

edit on 26-4-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Maybe they should just put us all in concentration camps while they are at it.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
They deleted it only because they realized the person who wrote it was fake and it was a parody...

...not because it somehow was total trash..but because they realized they were being mocked.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Maybe they should just put us all in concentration camps while they are at it.

I do have trouble concentrating at times..not sure if a camp would help though.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I hope so. You can never be sure with left leaning media these days.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Don't worry, I'm sure your reeducation will fix that.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Ugly femi-you-know-what
Go figure

edit on 2642017 by Snarl because: Bad words ... are bad

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Well I was going to try and squeeze in a couple of hours more sleep before work but that picture has destroyed any chance of that. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
They deleted it only because they realized the person who wrote it was fake and it was a parody...

...not because it somehow was total trash..but because they realized they were being mocked.

Not so fast.... Huff Po not only chose to post this but they actually DEFENDED the crazy originally. Let's be honest, until they found out the author wrote it as a parody, they made the choice to publish it AND defended it.

Yes, they actually defended these ideas. That should send a clear message on their beliefs and intentions. They openly supported the case made in the submission.

www.washingtonpost.com... rica/?utm_term=.c25da3670af8

The article went viral and drew widespread accusations of racism. But HuffPost South Africa's editor in chief defended the piece and its “blindingly obvious” arguments.

Until last week, when the article's author was revealed to be not a female philosophy student, but a man in a wig — a hoaxer who said he never expected HuffPost (formerly known as the Huffington Post) to publish his intentionally outrageous submission.

But since it did — and even defended the piece — South Africa's media regulator accused HuffPost of publishing hate speech last week, prompting its regional editor in chief to resign over what began as an elaborate gag.

So let this sink in for a minute... Huffpo decided the submission was acceptable to publish and went on to defend the piece and its “blindingly obvious” arguments.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Snarl

Well I was going to try and squeeze in a couple of hours more sleep before work but that picture has destroyed any chance of that. Thanks.

My bad. I was almost off to bed myself when I saw the thread. Am hoping the meds the doc gave me will knock me out ... dreamlessly. LOL

ETA: 'Shelley Garland' and the man she really is, Marius Roodt.'

LOL

edit on 2642017 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Ugly femi-you-know-what
Go figure

Is that Junior Seau in drag?

Lol I just saw your edit.
edit on 26-4-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The influence of reckless white males were one of the primary reasons that led to the Great Recession which began in 2008.

hahahaha....the franchise to vote would have had zero impact on Banking cartels and shonky valuations from playing out. Those villains may not even vote...there place is secure, just look at how many of them were never jailed.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Here's an interview with Mr. Roodt where he explains why... Huffpo.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You can't make this sheez up. What are weird world we live in...just take away from whites the vote so they can play catchup, its all our fault.

"Its that white privilege I tell ya"/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

I thought this part was good. Probably why Huffpo liked it so much.

It is no surprise that liberalism – and its ideological offshoots of conservatism and libertarianism – are the most popular ideologies among white males. These ideologies with their focus on individuals and individual responsibility, rather than group affiliation, allow white men to ignore the debt that they owe society, and from acknowledging that most of their assets, wealth, and privilege are the result of theft and violence.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Not any crazier than stories Breitbart has published. And didn't retract.
edit on 26-4-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

says something about them doesnt it? quick to jump on any bandwagon that they feel helps their agenda with zero fact checking prior to publishing it is irresponsible.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Even those of us who might, on some level, sometimes support the Progressives? So that's the thanks I get?? Meanies...

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Oh that article is priceless..

The crazy that is coming out of the woodwork, and they call the conservatives crazy. I think liberals need a good, long and hard look in the mirror. The hypocrisy is so thick.

I'd laugh, if I didn't comprehend just how far off the hinges everything is starting to hang.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join