It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Mexico will actually be paying for the wall after all!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Private citizens have been forced to police their own property for years now.

That is the way it has always been. Do you want to rely on big brother to protect your property 24/7? I sure as hell don't.

If I were in their shoes I would happily loose a small portion of my property to increase the security of the whole.

What was that old saying about giving up liberty? Oh yeah. "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

I never thought I'd ever hear a bunch of leftists b****ing about government overreach...

And
I never thought I'd ever hear a right winger b****ing because the government isn't overreaching enough.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Jeez, if the President of Mexico donates all of the money for the border wall, to the U.S. Border Patrol, it still becomes a U.S.A. account. El Chapo ain't a goin to be putting any strings on his confiscated swag. If we split it down the middle, with Mexico, good luck Senors, dealing with Pres. Trump, to put limiting strings on our share.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Which is why the Cruz bill has to get through Congress, and be signed into law by the POTUS. It will then supersede any earlier Fed. laws.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join