It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does this Clinton era trick still work on you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Got this in the mail today. Vote for this, it's for the kids. If I remember correctly, and I do, this phrase started with Bill Clinton and his in depth manipulation of peoples heart strings.

Here in Mich the public schools receive $10,000 to $13,000 (depending on source) per head (cattle inference meant). This newest cry for help is for career training, exposure to the world of work and give students in poverty the support they need.

So on May 2nd if I vote no, do I hate children? Does this style of manipulation work on you anymore?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

This newest cry for help is for career training, exposure to the world of work and give students in poverty the support they need.

'Charity doesn't make it down to the ghetto, everyone knows that.' --Tupac Shakur

Clintons manipulated the mass mind to donate (to their foundation) after Katrina and the Haiti earthquake.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Not just children. See the Patriot act. If you are against it, you must not be a patriot, right?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think I missed your point.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Good point, I remember the data gathering (illegal phone/computer tapping) computer system the FBI were putting into use some 15ish years ago was called carnivore.
The public outcry was loud. They should have called it children's data safety system.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

This newest cry for help is for career training, exposure to the world of work and give students in poverty the support they need.

'Charity doesn't make it down to the ghetto, everyone knows that.' --Tupac Shakur

Clintons manipulated the mass mind to donate (to their foundation) after Katrina and the Haiti earthquake.

Perfectly summed up with a great quote from Pac, and a fine example of the Clinton Crime Family in their natural habitat, practicing unadulterated corruption and exploiting deadly situations

thank you intrptr

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I can see what he meant. The only reason people are suffering is because someone wants it that way.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Profiteering from the suffering of others, the lowest of the low...

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

It is all in the bag. Seems politicians are on the same team, and that team is not open to you.

I hope Trump can change something. But I fear TPTB will not take their thumb off the scale til it is removed from their hand.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

It is all in the bag. Seems politicians are on the same team, and that team is not open to you.

I hope Trump can change something. But I fear TPTB will not take their thumb off the scale til it is removed from their hand.

They built the scales..

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Sad, but true. The powerful seem to have it all in the bag, that is one reason I wanted Sanders/trump election.

Sanders seemed, and I said seemed, to be a hated man from the corps (limbaugh, hannity, beck) so he was on to something. Too bad Hillary the faint aborted the whole process just to show the world how poor of a candidate she is/was.
edit on 26-4-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

And built backdoors into the banks...

Nearly all bank software around the world has this built in. People have been "silenced" over this which is why...

Oh! Look! Squirrel!!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
It never did work on me . Still doesnt work on me .

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Wow, well spotted! You sure caught those rascally liberals! *waggles finger*

At least when the conservative radicals do it, they do it right and use fear!

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Sad, but true. The powerful seem to have it all in the bag, that is one reason I wanted Sanders/trump election.

Sanders seemed, and I said seemed, to be a hated man from the corps (limbaugh, hannity, beck) so he was on to something. Too bad Hillary the faint aborted the whole process just to show the world how poor of a candidate she is/was.

It always amazes me when I see people 'token agree'-- yah, they run everything, its all corrupt-- politics, elections, media is scamming everyone, then goto their coulda shoulda solution, another candidate.

A circus is entertainment only.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Wow, well spotted! You sure caught those rascally liberals! *waggles finger*

At least when the conservative radicals do it, they do it right and use fear!

That was funny,. Charities try to help the poor oppressed, Empires bomb them.

Either way, problem solved.

new topics

top topics

join